Favourites: 9

Report File

D&D 5th Edition DM SCreen

File Information

Files   

Laugh Aegys Azrael laughed with this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

1. Emirikol
    Excellent work. I love that it is horizontal/landscape. The Portrait/vertical versions (for example WFRP3) is too high and obscures too much GM body language.

Good job!

jh
  2. Spaceflows
    Hi. It appears that this file is corrupt. Won't open in any PDF reading program.
  3. LordEntrails
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceflows View Post
    Hi. It appears that this file is corrupt. Won't open in any PDF reading program.
    Try downloading it again. Works fine for me.
  4. Spaceflows
    I was viewing this site on my ipad last night and my pdf apps (iannotate and ibooks) wouldn't open it, said the file was invalid. But... opened it up on my laptop this morning and all is well. Sorry for the false alarm and thanks for these, they're excellent!
  5. PeterFitz
    No problem, hope you get good use out of it
  6. Bacon Bits
    Hm. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like knowing the light source statistics of daylight would be a lot more useful than prismatic wall. I mean, let's be honest. If there's a prismatic wall in the encounter, someone is already looking up the spell in the PHB.

Also not a super fan of all the optional rules being on it (hero points, climb on a creature, disarm, tumble, lingering injuries, etc.). I understand you must use them yourself, but I'd rather they were on their own sheet instead of placed on sheets with default rules.

Otherwise this is very nice!
  7. Isaac Almeida
    Very nice DM screen! Helps a lot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Report File

Reason

Report Comment

Reason

Report Link

Reason