Rating: +2
Favourites: 2

Report File

Party Base

File Information

Files   

More From This User

XP Mason Bancroft, Iliyan Topalov gave XP for this post
My group has recently acquired an old guard tower as a base of operations. It's a fixer-upper, so I made a short document with some guidelines on ways to fix it up.

There is a really good "Stronghold Building" guide on DMsGuild: http://www.dmsguild.com/product/2073...ned-structures

But, it's large. So my goal with this document was for it to be short and to-the-point. It's basically like an equipment list, but for buildings.
  1. Nevvur
    Nice and compact. I might even use it if my players end up with a base of their own, though that's not really the type of story I'm looking to tell with my current campaign.

The one thing that immediately caught my attention was the price of the library upgrade. Books are rather expensive in the PHB (25 GP each).
  2. DM Dave1
    Very nice and manageable. Something to tide us over until that big Kickstarter thing with the YouTube guy comes through with the book.
  3. 77IM
    Quote Originally Posted by DM Dave1 View Post
    Very nice and manageable. Something to tide us over until that big Kickstarter thing with the YouTube guy comes through with the book.
    Yup, backed that on day 1.
  4. 77IM
    Updated and expanded! I added some more Upgrades (now called Features) and moved all the special descriptions into the table itself. I also added a table of "Example Bases" to use as a starting point. I also figured out how to streamline some of the explanation and presentation (for example, much fewer asterisks on the tables). So the document is now a whopping 3 pages long, but 2 1/2 of those pages are just the tables.
  5. ClaytonCross
    Yep my DM loves the idea... He keeps telling us we should get a base and settle down.... Then he wants us to swear fealty to a lord to buy land... we say no and the whole party ends up in the ShadowFel. lol

... It might be a while before I could use this... one day perhaps.

Report File

Reason

Report Comment

Reason

Report Link

Reason