Rating: +2
Favourites: 0

Report File

WOIN Fantasy Character Sheet by TreChriron

File Information

Files   

Previews

XP jhilahd, dekrass, RockyWilliams gave XP for this post
This is a character sheet for use with the OLD RPG (Fantasy). These sheet has form fields. You can hide the background elements or the form elements (if they get in your way...).

My design goal: to ensure all the important bits are front and center for table play. Easy to use. Easy to read. Nice looking? :-D

UPDATE 05-15-2017: Added tracking for Luck and Magic Points, with clearer area for Health and Resolve (optional).

UPDATE 03-20-2018: Made it cleaner, took out the heading decorations, the page background; added Vital Defense, removed tracking boxes.

- Trentin C Bergeron (TreChriron)
  1. Morrus
    That looks really nice. There's a tiny typo top right ("belongins"). I love the background stuff you used!
  2. TreChriron
    Thanks! Yeah, I missed that typo (I guess I was going for the more colloquial southern US pronunciation...) and I forgot to include the copyright date in the OGL. I'll fix those up tonight. Was thinking of adding a LUC tracking line there somewhere and perhaps a MP one.
  3. TreChriron
    I updated the sheet; added tracking boxes and area for Health, Resolve, Luck Pool and Mana Points. Corrected spelling errors. Added copyright date. Let me know your thoughts!
  4. Morrus
    That's gorgeous!

I'm running a sci-fi game right now, but I will definitely be giving this a spin next time I delve into fantasy!
  5. TreChriron
    Thanks Morrus, that means a lot to me.
  6. TreChriron
    Cleaned up the look a tad and added Vital Defense.

Report File

Reason

Report Comment

Reason

Report Link

Reason