Generic 5e Letter Booklet

Generic 5e Letter Booklet

Thumbnail

Rating: +3
Favourites: 1

Report File

Generic 5e Letter Booklet


File Information



Files   




XP Tom Frantz, guachi, 77IM gave XP for this post
This character sheet is designed in three sections:
Front: Basic data and Fluff
Center: All Crunch
Back: Equipment

Notable features
Folded: Easier to keep inside the Player's Handbook between sessions.
No room for damage: Damage and death saves change way to much and deteriorate the paper. Better to track that in a blank sheet.
No room for spells: For non-casting classes is lost space and for casting classes it's never enough.
  1. Greenstone.Walker
    Quote Originally Posted by patoace View Post
    No room for damage: Damage and death saves change way to much and deteriorate the paper. Better to track that in a blank sheet.
    No room for spells: For non-casting classes is lost space and for casting classes it's never enough.
    QFT.

    The bit of paper on the side on my character sheet for hit points gets worn out way faster than anything else.
  2. Li Shenron
    I like it, all good ideas, and the booklet format is quite original.

    I followed a different approach for proficiencies, but the standard one is also ok.

    You could slightly improve the use of space by also removing Inspiration, similarly to what you did for death saves and current hp.
  3. dumdragon
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenstone.Walker View Post
    QFT.

    The bit of paper on the side on my character sheet for hit points gets worn out way faster than anything else.
    Put a piece of tape where you track your hit points and write on that
  4. Harzel
    Quote Originally Posted by patoace View Post
    No room for damage: Damage and death saves change way to much and deteriorate the paper. Better to track that in a blank sheet.
    Instead of a blank sheet, for my players I created class-specific "resource sheets" to track expendable resources: HP, HD, spell slots, sorcery points, channel divinity, lay on hands, etc. Some of the players loved them, others shrugged. *shrug*
  5. patoace
    delete
  6. patoace
    Quote Originally Posted by Li Shenron View Post
    You could slightly improve the use of space by also removing Inspiration, similarly to what you did for death saves and current hp.
    You're absolutely right. Back to the drawing table
  7. patoace
    Quote Originally Posted by Harzel View Post
    Instead of a blank sheet, for my players I created class-specific "resource sheets" to track expendable resources: HP, HD, spell slots, sorcery points, channel divinity, lay on hands, etc. Some of the players loved them, others shrugged. *shrug*
    Also have one of those, but in spanish. Let me see if I can upload it in the same thread.
  8. Stormbow
    On a cursory glance, I noticed at least one typo on the sheet. "STRENGHT" on the character stats, the saving throws, and on the skills page, for example.

  9. patoace
    You're right. Thank you.

Report File

Reason










Report Comment

Reason






Report Link

Reason