Rating: +1
Favourites: 0

Report File

WOIN Fantasy Character Sheet by TreChriron

File Information

Files   

Previews

XP jhilahd gave XP for this post
This is a character sheet for use with the OLD RPG (Fantasy). It has layers so you can choose what elements are visible for printing. I made most of the entry areas more free-form in alignment with how WOIN does things.

My design goal: to ensure all the important bits are front and center for table play. UPDATE 05-15-2017: Added tracking for Luck and Magic Points, with clearer area for Health and Resolve (optional).

- Trentin C Bergeron (TreChriron)
  1. Morrus
    That looks really nice. There's a tiny typo top right ("belongins"). I love the background stuff you used!
  2. TreChriron
    Thanks! Yeah, I missed that typo (I guess I was going for the more colloquial southern US pronunciation...) and I forgot to include the copyright date in the OGL. I'll fix those up tonight. Was thinking of adding a LUC tracking line there somewhere and perhaps a MP one.
  3. TreChriron
    I updated the sheet; added tracking boxes and area for Health, Resolve, Luck Pool and Mana Points. Corrected spelling errors. Added copyright date. Let me know your thoughts!
  4. Morrus
    That's gorgeous!

I'm running a sci-fi game right now, but I will definitely be giving this a spin next time I delve into fantasy!
  5. TreChriron
    Thanks Morrus, that means a lot to me.

Report File

Reason

Report Comment

Reason

Report Link

Reason