[OOC] OOC thread about the non-iconics adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murhid

First Post
Yeah I had that to, I think Morrus was/is testing certain things, and allowing only 200 people to view the boards at one time is one of them.

Conaill

First Post
Oh come one, one of you must be having an X-rated dream? Cut all the doom-and-gloom, I want to see your real subconscious at work... :D

reapersaurus

First Post
HeavyG said:
OOC, I can say this : That part of the dungeon was the dragon's lair, its home. It's not as if it knew you were coming or it would have attacked outside.
Wait.... that means there's TREASURE to be had in them thar dungeon that is laying unclaimed RIGHT NOW!
"Ubaar wakes up and walks into the dungeon to recover the treasure" LOL (j/k)
Conaill said:
Oh come one, one of you must be having an X-rated dream? Cut all the doom-and-gloom, I want to see your real subconscious at work... :D
Well, we haven't heard Ivellios' dream yet...
You might get your wish, Conaill. :)
(i haven't heard any readers post.. are ther other people who read this thread that aren't 'in' the thread?)

I COULD have Ubaar think some naughty thought about that ruff and randy, spike-wielding tigress of a woman in our party... oooh - he'd probably LIKE getting in a nice physical 'confrontation' with HER.. :)

But i wouldn't wanna embarrass CR (or myself)

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
reapersaurus said:
I COULD have Ubaar think some naughty thought about that ruff and randy, spike-wielding tigress of a woman in our party... oooh - he'd probably LIKE getting in a nice physical 'confrontation' with HER.. :)

Of course, that would get into a statutory rape situation...

Jalon Odessa

First Post
Let's try to keep things PG, eh Ubaar? :p

Sorry about the grisly images in Jalon's dream everyone - I just woke from a pretty terrifying nightmare myself, so I was feeling a bit of inspiration. :)

Last edited:

Jalon Odessa

First Post
Oh, and I agree wholeheartedly with Ubaar - speak up anyone who's lurking in this thread. It'd be nice to know that we've got an audience who's enjoying the proceedings as much as I am. :)

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
*Love* the dream, Jalon! It was a little vivid, but it made it interesting. "Ubaar?" I thought, before I saw the rest of the group... then pictured Kytess' face (per her sig/avatar) motionless and even paler... *shudder*

*****/*****!

reapersaurus

First Post
Jalon Odessa said:
Let's try to keep things PG, eh Ubaar? :p
What?
Blood, pain, anguish, and death are OK in YOUR dream, but I can't have Ubaar gettin any nookie in HIS dream?
:p
You must be an American (like me)... violence and death are OK, but sex? Forget about it. ;)

CR - Ubaar's probably younger than the lot of you, since half-orcs mature faster... were you meaning that Kytess is younger than 18, or Ubaar is? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases