Status
Not open for further replies.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Those avatars have been added - you should find them at the end of the list.

CK - yours is too big; I tried to resize it but couldn't get it so you could make it out. Can you post a resized version (my graphics skills ar enon-existent!).

Coik - NP with the pic. Incidentally, got your email, but my reply keeps bouncing back. Answer is 'yes', though.

Coik

First Post
Morrus said:
Coik - NP with the pic. Incidentally, got your email, but my reply keeps bouncing back. Answer is 'yes', though.

Roadrunner seems to be having problems today. Firkers. I can't access this site, Yahoo, or Ebay through IE for some reason...I keep getting "Cannot find server" errors. The lot come up fine with AOL, though. They sure picked a nice day to mess with me...

Anyway, glad to hear that. I'm sure there are people who will take issue with my sig pic, but so long as mangement doesn't have a problem with it...

Cyberzombie

Explorer
Well, I haven't decided on an avatar, since I'm changing my old sig style, but I've found one that will work for now.

Old Fezziwig

What this book presupposes is -- maybe he didn't?
Just a test. Only a test. No one saw a Lion sneak in and out of here. Not me at least. What? I'm a Lion? I'll be damned...

tKL

[Edit -- Snuck back in while you weren't looking and edited this post. Now I'm slipping out the side entrance, heading back over to the Old Boards as you are checking to see what was making Lionish noises in the pantry...;) ]

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases