(YBA) Kalath in Wicht's Tomb Again

Wicht

Hero
Kalath nurses his wounds and buys supplies and then heads back to the cemetery in about a week.

From the hill overlooking the cemetery all looks calm. Indeed the cemetery again looks small and empty. In fact there are no guards stationed at the front gate this time.

The sun has not yet set, it is the evening of the rabbit.

graydoom

First Post
ooc: Don't have access to my complete stats right now. I'll post them as soon as I can, along with the list of what I bought and sold.

Kalath walks up to the gates.

Wicht

Hero
The gates are locked, but the same key still works and they are soon opened. Stepping through the gates brings the cemetery into a whole new light again. It grows and changes before Kalath's eyes into something sinister.

The paths and buildings looks as they did before

graydoom

First Post
No. For now, I plan to head north a bit (to make sure I know where this path leads to) and then head west for a bit (also to help make sure that I have my bearings) then if I'm correct I'll probably head towards Wicht's Tomb (for the purpose of talking to Willford). Right now, I'm just trying to gain knowledge of some parts of the paths that I haven't seen before.

Wicht

Hero
The path heads north and then curves around to the northeast. After several long minutes of walking, Kalath comes to a westward path. The sign prclaims it to be the "Path of the Dead." Kalathcan see a small crypt atop a hill just north of the Path of the Dead, with stairs leading up to it. The path Kalath is on, the "Path of Fear' continues north-north-east.

graydoom

First Post
Kalath nods to himself and makes his way to the small crypt on the hill north of the Path of the Dead.

ooc: Rules updated with protective accessory info and max damage/hits added.

Also, here's the updated Kalath, with a list of what was bought and sold.

Sold 23 spears, 1 shield, and 3 Leather Armors for 23 Yen, 2.5 Yen, and 7.5 Yen. Gained 33 yen, current total 54.5 Yen
Bought Club, Dagger. 2 yen each. Spent 4 yen, current total 50.5 yen
Bought Thorned Whip. 4 yen. Spent 4 yen, current total 46.5 yen
Sold Mithril Chain Shirt and Mithril Kote for 20 yen, current total 66.5
Bought Mithril Chain Shirt (+5 Hits) and Mithril Kote (+5 Hits) for 50 yen, current total 16.5 yen

Kalath
Total Hits: 19
Experience: 2.0
Saved Experience: 1
Natural Hits: 9
Yen: 21.5
Being Worn: Mithril Chain Shirt (+5 hits), Mithril Kote (+5 hits)
Being Wielded: Ancient Hammer (+3 damage), Dagger (+1 damage), Staff (+1 damage), Kama (+1 damage), Sword (+1 damage), Spear (+1 damage), Chopsticks (+1 damage), Claws (+1 damage), Fan (+1 damage), Spiked Gloves (+1 damage on fist), Needle (+1 damage), Club (+1 damage on tree), Thorned Whip (+1 damage on thorn, +1 damage on vine)
Possessions: Anti-Kobold Whistle
Tournament Record: 1-0

ABILITIES:
Intense Sarcasm and a Pessimistic Outlook
Dirty Trick (x1) [Left: 1]
Shove (x1) [Left: 1]
Chair Shot (x1) [Left: 1]
Ki (x12) [Left: 12]
Unholy Warrior
Unholy Battery
Master of the Phoenix
Student of the Volcano

Wicht

Hero
The crypt, once Kalath climbs the stairs to investigate it, turns out to be empty. The stone door lies in pieces on the ground and the single room of the crypt is featureless. There are some skeletons, lying lifeless just outside the crypt. Subsequent investigation reveals them to be heavily damaged and in many places shattered and broken.

Remove ads