New rules test. Vanor vs Wicht (GD judging)

Wicht

Hero
ooc - I like this - its more fun having more choices :)

Wicht laughs evilly and with a gesture the fighters are besides the river!

Then drawing a poisoned dagger from his robes he meditates on his opponents movements and timing his strikes begins to implement the death of a thousand paper cuts.

Sneaky Trick - Fight moved to River

Poisoned Dagger

The meditating snake torments the river; waves away the aggression of the body!

graydoom

First Post
The hooded judges exchange glances, and the right one hisses "Interesssting... a Sssneaky Trick...." The center judge remains silent, and the left judge quietly asks "But is it enough?" After a moment of silence, the left judge moves his flag back to neutral.

One point Vanor
Three flags neutral

ooc: Dang, I just realized how deadly these fights can end up being... if the enhanced (FoF or Poisoned) strikes of either side gets through, that's a big advantage. But the fighters seem to have so few abilities to use... even at a fight at this level, the abilities seem to be getting used up pretty fast.

Vanor

First Post
Vanor sighs with reliefe at avoiding Wicht's posion blade. He swiches over to his favored stance, and lets lose a furry of blows.

Fist of Fury!
The dragon devours the gate; guards against the touch of the lava!

The spider tracks next to the palace; redirects the violence of the river!

OOC:I agree Wicht :) it is nice having options. And for GD, it can yes, but you can also burn them up rather quickly if you don't win the round. Perhaps a 4 or 5 flag match might become more common place at the uper levels?

Oh and GD, when you judge this, it's just based on the first move I made, the dragon one, not the second. But if I win the round, I win 2 points. Just wanted to make sure you knew :) I figured I might save you a little time from looking this up elsewhere if you weren't sure :)

Last edited:

Jackal

First Post
Wicht said:

I think it is a wolf's skull - just got it from the lists - will work up my own if I get the time.

I thought it looked like one of those Pee-Wee Herman creatures from the Saturday cartoon show that was on awhile back.

Wicht

Hero
sorry I missed Vanors post for some reason -

DIRTY TRICK

A herd of stampeding penguins distract the judge for a second.

Wicht

Hero
Wicht's second hand

1) The vine punches over the fountain; avoids the edge of the earth!

USED The tree slaughters the mesa; wards off the thrust of the vermin!
USED The sword tramples the steppes; quells the drive of the rainbow!

4) The chopstick tracks underneath the ravine; leaps over the energy of the lightbeam!
5) The manta ray impales the mesa; shreds the gaze of the honor!

:( still no sig moves for me

Last edited:

Vanor

First Post
Vanor's second hand

• *used*The blizzard blasts the steppes; shields against the storm of the foul!
  • *used*The scorpion blasts the ruins; guards against the efforts of the steam!
  • The thorn devours the ruins; parries the blood of the honor as it flies atop the terror of the air!
  • The lizard spins above the foothills; swims across the edge of the thorn!
  • The frog swims underneath the coast; blocks the roar of the flame!

Just realized that I seem to have something against ruins this hand :)

Last edited:

Vanor

First Post
Vanor mutters about the dirty tricks and jumps spinning at Wicht, striking out with his fists and his feet.

The blizzard blasts the steppes; shields against the storm of the foul!

Wicht

Hero
Wicht reacts to the strong attack with a kick and a strong parry!

The sword tramples the steppes; quells the drive of the rainbow!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases