Fremont Game Day?

Gunslinger

First Post
There was a thread about a possible Fremont Game Day a while back, and if I remember correctly it was scheduled for sometime at the end of September. Does anyone know what happened to it, who was (is?) organizing it, or if it will even happen?

I believe I started that thread - it pretty much died due to lack of interest. I'd be willing to run a game in Fremont sometime if we could get a handful of people together for that - if not a full "game day", i'd be willing to run a one shot adventure, D&D, or Mutants & Masterminds.

Last edited:

Conaill

First Post
It looks like I'll be moving to the East Bay area myself, probably some time next month. Although that would be too late for a September game day, I might be tempted for any later gamedays.

Meanwhile, you may want to get in touch with the people that were posting on this thread in Gamers Seeking Gamers:

California - Bay Area Fremont DND 3rd Ed

yangnome

First Post
As I mentioned before, I'd be interested in a game day if it feel on a Saturday I don't work (I work every Sunday and every other Saturday.)

Conaill said:
Nothing fixed yet, although we are leaning towards Berkeley. I only just got the job offer last week, and we'll probably wind up moving end october or so.
You'll love Berkeley. Great weather, easy public transit, lotsa gamers. It's where I'd live if I could afford to buy anywhere in the Bay Area (my renting days are long over).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases