Don't laugh..... it's here.

Sorry for the delay in posts, my wife is having some pregnancy issues.

Thanks for the mention Tavis! :D I can't wait for book 3!

As the party approaches Mirwood, Valriand intercepts them and asks that Finrod follow him as he has an urgent issue that needs attention. Finrod departs with the elven minister and the rest of the party reaches the elven temple.

"Make Gronar like used to be, or Korg tell Umtala to nurture elfys to death." The giant thunders

Unmoved by the giant's threat, the elven clerics give Gronar a look over before they make a reply.

"What about his state now, would you like to change?" Asks the head cleric

"No, Korg fine in clothes Korg wearing." Comes the reply

"We would like to inquire as to the payment required for a resurrection ceremony." Nameroc says, stepping in as a translator for Korg.

"For that?" The cleric responds, pointing at Gronar "Ten thousand, to start."

"Well, that ends negotiations. No?" Paquito interjects, knowing the party doesn't have anywhere close to that amount.

"What if we were to offer the equivalent amount in materials? Would that be acceptable?" Nameroc asks

"Hey! Wait a second, I'm not about to give up any of my items to have him raised, unless you're referring to something you have, keep me out of it. No?" Paquito objects

"What do you have?" The cleric inquires

"Well, we have this stuff we took from the ogre shaman." Nameroc says digging through his backpack.

"Korg, have puny metal stick he found." The giant offers the clerics a short sword from his sack.

"We must confer, please wait here." The elves reply, and take their leave from the group.

The party waits another hour before any priests emerge from inside the temple.

"Finally! Korg not like to wait. Here is Gronar, you fix." Korg demands

"I am not here to perform a service, I have come to bring you these." The elf replies, producing Benat's belongings in his arms.

"Where did you get these? We left Benat out in the swamp, she went after a red dragon and hadn't returned." Nameroc asks

"Your ally has decided to begin training to join the Initiate of the Bow, she will not have need of her possessions until she returns." Answers the elf

"This sounds highly dubious. No? She loved that bow, she would not give it up so readily. No?" Paquito questions

"I assure you, your friend is safe. She will return once her training is completed." The elf replies

"Korg know when elfy not tell truth." Korg begins

"I was merely told to bring you these, that's all I know." The elf interjects

"Elfy's lips moving, that is how Korg tell." Korg finishes

His veracity questioned, the elf simply drops the items onto the floor in front of him and returns through the door in which he arrived.

"Now what?" Nameroc asks, picking up Benat's belongings and inhales Benat's essence from each item

"Don't do that, it spooks me out. No?" Paquito implores Nameroc

"Korg think it time for Korg to do talking to elfys." Korg announces, much to the chagrin of Paquito and Nameroc

Valriand leads Finrod to a small ground level guard tower, just to the west of the magic school.

"There's a problem in the cemetery I need you to take care of." Valriand begins

"Of course, how may I be of service?" Finrod asks expecting the answer to be grave-digging.

"Apparently the grave of an elf that arrived with the giants, I believe his name was Mearmon, is bleeding." Valriand informs Finrod

"I don't understand, the grave itself or the body?" Finrod asks

"There is blood seeping from the grave, I do not know if it is the body that is bleeding or not, only that it is there. Because of this, we cannot bury are fallen from the battle." Valriand explains

"I shall investigate at once." Finrod answers and heads out to the graveyard

The graveyard is located eight miles from Mirwood and extends from a small valley forged by a slow moving creek. The creek leads into the valley and disappears below the ground at the end of the valley. A small guard post is set up just inside the valley, where there are always guards stationed.

The graveyard is divided into three sections, the new section which is on the near side of the creek, and contains graves that are no older than two years. The far side of the creek contains graves from three to ten years ago when the settlement was established. The valley however contains crypts cut into the side of the cliff walls, these crypts are old some date back thousands of years.

The elves have deemed these to be off limits, partly because out of respect, and partly out of fear of what might be found in them. The languages on the crypts is not readable to any of the elves, even when under the influence of a read languages spell. This is what most concerns the elven priests.

Finrod arrives at the cemetery in the late afternoon, he approaches the guard post and asks for the location of the bleeding grave. He gets his directions, and after a short search, finds the said grave which does appear to be leaking some kind of dark fluid. Bending down and taking a handful of soaked earth in his hands, Finrod can smell the hint of blood mixed with the earthy smell from the dirt. Rubbing the dirt between his gloved fingers, Finrod notices the dirt stains his gloves a dark red.

Short of tasting the dirt, Finrod is satisfied with the assessment that it is some kind of blood saturating this grave. Finrod decides he will wait out the night in the cemetery to see if anything unnatural occurs while the sun is down.

Finrod spends the first part of the evening chatting up the guards, inquiring as to whether they had seen or heard anything since the bleeding started. The guards profess to know no knowledge of this unnatural occurrence, and inform Finrod they didn't know anything was wrong until a gravedigger spotted the bleeding about four days ago.

The unsleeping trio wait through the night, the three-quarter moon allows the elves eyes to see out a good forty yards or so. Finrod is struck by the silence of the place, almost like there's an absence of noise, he clears his throat a couple of times a night just to make sure he hasn't been deafened.

Morning comes, and Finrod heads out from the guard post to check out the gravesite. Arriving at the grave, Finrod finds that blood is now bubbling up from the dirt, soaking the ground around the site enough that it looks like the raised earth of the grave is an island within a sea of blood.

Finrod decides that an exhumation is in order, and heads back to town to retrieve one of the giants to assist him in that regards.

Geas

Finrod sprinted back to Mirwood, and located the party exiting the temple with a revived Gronar in tow. Paquito and Nameroc are arguing back and forth over the deal they struck with the elves to bring Gronar back to life, Korg watches intently trying to ascertain what all the fuss is about.

"Gronar I'm glad you're back with us. I need a huge favor." Finrod explains as Gronar's eyebrows perk up at invitation.

"I need you to dig up a dead body." Finrod finishes, his words pound through the din like a slam to the gut.

"Gronar think better pass on that." The hill giant's sonorous reply disheartens the elf

"Well, actually he may not be dead. There's a chance something is alive in the ground, there's quite a bit of blood." Finrod answers

Paquito, Korg, and Nameroc listen slack-jawed to Finrod explain his need for a gravedigger.

"No, Gronar hungry. Gronar go eat breakfast, and lunch, and brunch, and snack, and breakfast." Gronar says walking past the elf, his stomach urging him to follow the scent of burning meat.

"Wait, if you do this for me, I will get you two whole cows just for you." Finrod exasperates

Gronar stops in his path, furls his brow, taps his chin as if in thoughtful reflection, shrugs his shoulders and says "Ok."

Finrod leads Gronar off to the graveyards.

"On second thought, I think we should have negotiated for a true resurrection. No?" Paquito asks

Nameroc only stands in silence as Korg asks "Where Gronar going?"

Finrod and Gronar reach the grave and Finrod points out how the ground is very much like a bloody marsh than hard ground. Gronar's empty stomach moils as the leadened smell of fresh blood assails his nose.

"Why dead elf smell so bad?" Gronar asks

"That's what we're going to find out." Finrod replies and hands a shovel to Gronar

"Gronar think basin would be better than flat stick." The giant responds

Finrod grabs a shovel as a priest from the elven temple shows up, alerted by shakened villagers who overheard Finrod and Gronar's conversation earlier in town.

"W-w-what seems to be the problem." The priest manages to finish the question before retching at the sight of the pooling blood.

"Ground bleeding." Gronar answers, reporting the obvious

"We're about to find out." Finrod replies

Finrod digs his shovel into the grave, only to find that the ground has become almost liquefied by the blood. He underestimates the give of the earth, and falls into the grave, disappearing below the surface of the bloody mess.

Startled, Gronar throws his shovel away and thrusts his arm thru the spot where Finrod vanished. He prods the fluid for any sign of Finrod, finally Gronar's fingers grasp what feels like a mass of hair and he yanks the mass up through blood. Gronar tosses the body he grabbed off to one side of the grave, though covered in thick dark blood, Gronar can tell the body is not breathing.

"Help elfy breathe." Gronar commands the elven priest who thrusts up his holy symbol and flees in terror.

"Hey! Come back!" Gronar points at the body and only then realizes it is not Finrod as the decayed corpse that lays on the ground has been dead for quite some time.

Confused, Gronar turns his attention back to the grave and is driven to the ground by the force of a pillar of blood hurtles towards the sky from the grave. Gronar watches as the body of Finrod is discharged from the colonnade of blood and bounces off the ground at Gronar's feet. In an instant the column of dark red collapses back into itself.

Finrod gurgles and spits out blood as Gronar pokes at him from a safe distance.

"Elfy ok?" Gronar asks

Finrod rolls over onto his side and glances back at Gronar, his white pupils standing out against the field of deep red. "I have been quested."

Jon Potter

First Post
HM, glad to see you're back in the Story hour business. I missed all the elf and giant mayhem.

:D

And, woo boy! Nothing like a geyser of blood to get your attention! Yikes!!

I sincerely hope that your wife's "pregnancy issues" are nothing serious.

I believe I ordered the steak.

Finrod slowly rises to his feet, and begins to wipe away the viscous fluid clinging to him. Gronar keeps a safe distance wary of what he just witnessed.

"Elfy?" Gronar asks inquisitively

"I must travel to the mountain in the mist, there I will join with my true heritage and become the giant inside me." Finrod replies

"Gronar not understand, you Elfy, not giant. Gronar giant, Elfy like flea on sheep to Gronar." The giant responds.

Finrod however ignores the giant and begins to trek north across the graveyard and traverses the frigid waters of the creek. Gronar watches the elf stride through the field of stone markers, before disappearing behind a rocky outcrop. The giant turns back to look upon the grave and is confused to find no hint of blood anywhere. Even the decaying body he exhumed is now nothing more than an organized pile of ivory sticks.

Gronar rushes back into Mirwood to fetch Korg.

"Korg, Elfy fly through upright river of blood and then walk away." Gronar summarizes for his friend.

"Elfy not give you cows?" Korg asks simplifying it further

Gronar's stomach quickly assimilates the information Korg just provided, and sends the answer to Gronar's brain. "No! Elfy did not give Gronar cows. Gronar go find Elfy and get cows."

Gronar takes about four steps before realizing he has no clue where Finrod's gone off to. He turns back to face Nameroc.

"Elfy know where bad Elfy go?" Gronar asks rather sternly

"No, did he say where he was headed?" Nameroc replies

"Elfy say he go to mountain in mitts and then giant will be inside Elfy." Gronar answers

"I'd like to see that trick. No? I had no idea your race was capable of spontaneous impregnation, apparently it only requires a good pair of gloves. No?" Paquito quickly interjects

Unamused by the minotaur's retort, Nameroc carefully considers what Gronar has told him and concludes that Finrod must be headed into the poison lands.

"Quickly Gronar, me must catch up to him." Nameroc announces

"Gronar was already going to do that. If that is only plan Elfy has to offer, then Gronar not need your help." The hill giant answers

"What's with the urgency? I have no desire to go chasing after a fey who's lost his way. No?" Paquito giggles after making a rhyme.

"The place where he's going to is filled with all manner of poisonous things, even the very air is poison. We avoid it at all cost." Nameroc answers

"Nothing a couple of neutralize poisons couldn't handle. No?" Paquito answers

"Sure that'll protect you from the poisons long enough to get assaulted by flying boulders thrown by the giants who live on the mountain at the center of the region." Nameroc replies

"Giants? Elfy know where there is more giants? Tell Korg more!" Korg demands

"Now Gronar really mad, not only did elfy not give Gronar cows, but elfy also know where giants live and not tell Gronar. Elfy take Gronar there now." Gronar says pushing Nameroc in the direction of the graveyards.

The party easily follows the trail of dripping blood, as quickly catches up to Finrod. The find the elf passed out face down alongside the trail. The giants set up camp as Paquito keeps a eye up and down the road, so that Nameroc can administer some healing to the elf in hopes of rousing him from unconsciousness.

"Ask Elfy where Gronar's cows are!" Gronar shouts aloud every ten minutes or so as he works on clearing some low brush.

Finrod comes around after six hours of rest, much to the delight of the impatient giants who've waited six hours too long.

"What happened to you?" Nameroc inquires

"Where cows!" Gronar shouts

"Where Gronar cows!" Korg shouts

"Where's the beef!" Paquito shouts before realizing he could be the answer to his question.

Finrod relates that after falling into the pool of blood, he heard a voice telling him to go to this mountain in the middle of the poison glade, and all he dreams would become a reality. Finrod asked what that meant, and in his mind, pictures of the mountain, and giants, and wealth were heaped upon his feet. The last thing he heard was the voice telling him "You have been tasked so."

"Where's Benat when you need someone to point out BS. No?" Paquito asks

"I'm not lying wait until I get to the mountain and become the greatest of all giants!" Finrod proclaims

Gronar smacks Finrod on the head, knocking the elf back into unconsciousness. "Gronar know Elfy lying now."

The rest of the party decides to camp for the evening and figure out what they want to do when morning arrives.

We have two kids already, so my wife tires out quickly and her blodd pressure gets a little high. Only about 8 weeks left though. :D

Elfys don't climb good

During the night, Nameroc is awakened by the wind calling his name through the trees. Recognizing it as a sign from the earth itself, Nameroc follows the sound, which to the untrained ears sounds akin to rustling leaves. To the elven ears of Nameroc the song of the wind is loud and clear.

The walk proves to be a short one, only a half mile from camp Nameroc is greeted by the large form of a black bear. Sitting on it's haunches, the bear inhales the scent of the elf and measures the worth of the elf based upon that scent. Nameroc approaches cautiously but confidently, knowing that his prayers to nature have been answered, Nameroc doesn't wish to lose this opportunity.

Morning came cold and gray for the party, they had all gotten an early start thanks to Finrod's ramblings. He began mumbling in the middle of the night and woke up Paquito who couldn't return to sleep. Initially Paquito tried to ignore the moaning elf, however the more he tried not to listen the more Finrod's words pulsate across his brain. Paquito hoped the elf would awaken one of the giants and they would smack the elf into tomorrow, however the longer he waited the more he realized that wasn't going to happen.

Yawning from his spot of interrupted slumber, Paquito rose and walked to the fire. Looking over at the sleeping giants, Paquito made a mental note to have Gronar teach him the finer points of selective deafness while sleeping. Over and over Paquito heard Finrod retell his vision of the mountain in the mists, Paquito even memorizes Finrod's rants in three different languages.

Paquito's trip through his personal hell is interrupted by the returning Nameroc and a following black bear.

"Ah! What the.... Look out! Attack!" Paquito shouts, startling the giants from their dreams.

Nameroc takes up a defensive position next to the bear.

"What are you doing? Get away from the bear, you wish to become dinner. No?" Paquito yells at Nameroc.

"Death to the ursine!" Gronar shouts as he leaps from his prone position and grabs his long spear.

"No! This is my new companion, the nature goddess has seen fit to replace my wolf with this fine bear." Nameroc protests, stroking the bear's back.

Suspicious, Gronar eyes the elf and bear. "Gronar remember big doggie elfy had, what elf do with doggie?"

"It died. This is it's replacement." The elf answers.

"That neat trick, maybe you show Pokey how to do that? All Pokey have is little rock." Korg interjects into the conversation.

"Chip is a fine specimen of loyalty and power. No?" Paquito answers

"Yeah, if you like spelunking." Nameroc replies

As the sun warms the air from bleak to frigid the groups wakes Finrod in hopes to gain a better understanding of what is going on in his head. Finrod retells as much of the vision he can, insisting the message seems urgent and he intends to carryout the wishes of the messenger.

"Gronar have nothing better to do, Gronar go with elfy." Gronar says

"Well, that's all I needed. No?" Paquito says. Soon Korg and Nameroc follow and the group heads off to the north.

Walking all day brings the group alongside of a bluff, a path into the bluff is visible fifty feet from their current location. Thinking this may be a great place to rest for the night, Gronar asks Finrod to check out the top of the bluff only twenty-five feet above them. Finrod begins to climb the dirt wall, but has some footing difficulty and only makes it ten feet off of the ground.

Tired of waiting for Finrod to fall to the ground, Gronar plucks the elf off the side of the bluff and tosses him up onto the top of the bluff. Landing with a thud in a cloud of dust, Finrod coughs out the dirt in his lungs.

"Elfy see anything?" Gronar shouts

"Well, that was unnecessary." Finrod replies

"Elfy climb too slow, Gronar help elfy get to where elfy going faster." Gronar replies

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Finrod answers and stands up to get a survey of the area. "Hey the bluff is hollow inside, and there's a tall tower on the other side of this wall. There's also a large dome in the back of the bluff." Finrod calls out

"The tower, it is empty. No?" Paquito asks

"Appears to be." Finrod answers, as an arrow shaft pierces his right shoulder and forces the stunned elf to fall prone to the ground.

"Elfy blind." Gronar tells Korg as he begins to assail the wall, he calls back to the rest of the party. "Battle!"

Elfys don't fall good either

A volley of arrows falls upon the bluff top. One manages to lodge itself into the calf of Finrod, the others are overshot and land behind the party beneath the wall. Finrod yanks the shaft out of his leg, and pulls his knees to his chest while turning his back to the tower.

Korg is the first to arrive on the bluff's top, the appearance of the giant gives the enemy archers pause as there is a lull in volleys. Korg positions himself between Finrod and the tower, while he awaits the arrival of Gronar.

"Gronar help Pokey up?" Gronar asks as he offers his hand to Paquito.

Remembering the treatment Finrod received, Paquito waves off the giant's assistance. "I have decided that subtlety is of more use here. No?" Paquito relates as he heads into the gap in the bluff's wall looking to a better route than flung by a giant.

Nameroc along with his bear move cautiously towards the buff opening that Paquito took, and watch as Paquito rounds a bend and disappears around the curve. Gronar reaches the top of the bluff and spies four orcish looking archers atop the tower, he watches as eight arrows land harmlessly in front of him.

The wall itself is only fifteen feet wide and then drops off to ground level again twenty-five feet below. The tower stands twenty feet from the base of the bluff's wall, in it's own little hollow. Gronar also sees a side opening that is ground level to the west of the tower, he alerts Nameroc and Paquito to it's existence, then turns to Korg.

"How bad Elfy hurt?" Gronar asks

"Korg not know, Elfy not stand up though." Korg answers

"Korg take Elfy down and squeeze leg. Gronar take care of Piggies*" The hill giant replies

Korg reaches down for Finrod, but Finrod is too busy using Korg's body as cover. Annoyed, Korg uses his foot, and nudges Finrod off the bluff's side. Finrod tumbles and slides down the wall and lands with a thud onto the ground.

"Korg have good plan, Gronar know that Elfy's take too long to climb wall." Gronar says to he friend with a hearty smile.

Paquito runs down the valley-like space looking for the opening that Gronar shouted about, he finally locates it and turns back to Nameroc and shouts.

"I found the gap! Bring up the rear. No?" The minotaur yells back to Nameroc

Nameroc hustles down the gorge, once Paquito is in view, the minotaur disappears into the opening, revealing a large black form floating further down the gorge.

Gronar gives out a yell and leaps down the side of the bluff, the stunned archers misfire and shoot wildly to either side of the giant.

Korg reaches the ground next to Finrod, and turning him over, verifies that the elf is still breathing. A hopeless look of disbelief escapes the elf's eyes, as Korg applies his healing touch to Finrod's bleeding leg.

"There, Korg make Elfy's owwie better." The proud giant announces

"Great, how about these broken ribs, or wrenched back from getting kicked down the mountain?" Finrod pained voice replies

"What mountain? Korg think Elfy have fever, maybe Elfy need rest?" Korg answers

"Nevermind, give me another one of those heals and I'll be ok." Finrod replies

"Korg made Elfy's leg not bleed, Elfy fine now. Elfy want Korg to help go back up there?" Korg asks, pointing at the top of the bluff.

"No! I'll get up there myself thank you." Finrod replies, and slowly gets to his feet and gingerly makes his way to the bluff wall.

"Korg help Elfy." Korg announces and grabs Finrod's shoulders, and tosses him back on top of the bluff.

With a new, smaller, unmoving target to shoot at, the orc archers unload on Finrod's location. Two arrows hit home, one in Finrod's left shoulder, the other in his right leg again. Korg clambers up the bluff wall, only to find Finrod bleeding again.

"Ugh! Elfy bleed like smashed stirge." Korg says as he kneels over the elf and gives him some more healing.

Nameroc watches the black form glide silently through the air, it's body slowly undulates through the air like that of a worm on ground. It's head appears to peel open in three sections, a second later Nameroc realizes the thing just opened it's maw.

"Uh, guys? There's something coming up the gorge! It's big and looks hungry." Nameroc shouts

"Elfy kill it, Gronar busy." Gronar shouts back, as he races around the base of the tower in an effort to locate a way inside.

Paquito, oblivious to Nameroc's ranting, closes on the tower and circles it counter to Gronar. Both he and the giant reach the back of the tower and locate the entrance to the tower.

*Piggies- Gronar's term for orcs

New elf smell deodorant!

Korg tucks Finrod under his arm and leaps off the bluff's top, landing on his feet the giant races towards Paquito and Gronar's location. Finrod's broken ribs ache with pain, but his nose takes the brunt of the beating, as Korg's arm pit stench enshrouds the elf in a veil of funk.

Korg reaches the other large members of the party, and deposits Finrod on the ground. The others watch Finrod retch up breakfast and then grab his side with pain.

"Gronar not impressed with Elfy vomit, Gronar not know why Elfy think that hurt." Gronar comments naively on Finrod's condition.

"Well, looks like we've have to climb. No?" Paquito says peering into the tower's opening

"Duh, Pokey think Gronar going to fly up tower?" Gronar responds

"Korg can fly! Elfy temple give Korg these magical boots for free!" Korg says excitedly

"Those are Benat's, not yours, and they weren't given freely to you. We're supposed to keep them until she comes back." Paquito says

"Korg not know about that, Korg know he got magic boots." Korg says with a smile, as he hefts Finrod off the ground and pulls back the curtain serving as a door for the tower.

"Korg fly Elfy up to top of tower, Elfy shoot all the Piggies, Korg take all the shinys from dead Piggies." Korg says as he activates the boots and begins to ascend the tower.

Gronar takes one look at Paquito and thinks he sees greed in the minotaur's eyes. Gronar enters the tower with a running start, and begins his climb up the spiraling stairwell. Paquito shrugs his shoulders and figures he'll wait for the giants to come back down. While he waits, an arrow streaks down and lands near his feet, this spurs the bullman into action and he too goes racing up the stairwell inside the tower.

Nameroc casts Bull's Strength on his bear, and commands it to wade into battle with the advancing floating wormlike creature. The bear races sixty feet down the gorge and stops under the worm, however it floats just a little too high for the bear to reach, even standing on it's hind legs.

Nameroc decides he needs some aerial assistance, and summons a giant eagle, who appears above the worm. Nameroc instructs it to attack, and the large bird dives claws first into the flank of the thing. The giant eagle rakes into the flesh of the creature, and black liquid gushes from the wound, spilling across the ground beneath it.

Nameroc watches the worm thing flex it's maw, and his summoned birds screeching goes silent. Thinking the bird dead or worse, Nameroc prepares to cast call lightening, however he sees that the bird is doing just fine. Nameroc assumes a silence effect was laid forth by the worm thing, and thinks twice about wasting his spell.

The giant eagle circles above the floating worm, and dives again, claws outstretched, this time however it's aim is not to injure. The bird hooks it's claws into the worm and attempts to fly away with it's prey in hand. The giant eagle climbs for thirty feet before stopping in midair. Knowing Eagle don't hover, Nameroc fears the worst, and looks on with disappointment as the worm disappears.

With the lack of support, the paralyzed giant eagle falls to the valley floor below and perishes. Nameroc calls to his bear and turns to towards the gorge exit. He moves steadily waiting for his bear to catch up and then they run together out of the gorge and back up the path they came.

The sky darkens above him, but Nameroc doesn't look back. Eventually he outdistance the shadow on the ground, and comes to a panting stop.

"We'll give them an hour, if no one comes back down the road by then, we'll head back to Mirwood on our own." Nameroc advises his ursine companion.

Korg floats up to the trap door leading to the tower roof, he bangs on the door a couple of times, but without any leverage all he manages to do is push himself away from the ceiling. Gronar soon reaches the trap door and pushes Korg away so he can get a good whack on the door.

"Gronar open door, then Korg stick Elfy up through hole." Gronar announces his plan

Gronar shoves his entire body into the trap door, the force of his assault shatters the lock and hinges, and the trap door flies up and ricochets off of the tower's roof. Gronar's blow surprises even himself and he fails to pull up to a stop soon enough to avoid getting his head and shoulders stuck in the opening. The trap door falls back down and bounces off the giant's head.

The startled orcs take aim at the large helpless head, and pepper Gronar's face with arrows. Yelping in pain, Paquito reaches the giant's kicking feet and grab a hold of them to try and pull him free. Gronar mistakes Paquito's rescue attempt as an attack, and begin thrusting his legs back and forth trying to free them from Paquito's grasp.

Unable to hang on, Paquito lets Gronar's legs go and gives a double-axe handle chop to Gronar's back. The blow frees Gronar as another round of arrows puncture the giant's head.

"What take Pokey so long?" Gronar spits

"With all your kicking, you were expecting me to help. No?" Paquito replies

Korg ignores the argument, and sticks the retching Finrod up through the portal. Korg feels the impact of arrows into Finrod, through his hand, and pulls the elf back down. A quick cure moderate, and Korg was ready to stick Finrod back up through the portal.

"You have some fine plan? No?" Paquito asks Korg

"Korg keep sticking Elfy in hole, soon Piggies run out of arrows, then Gronar go back up and kill Piggies." Korg replies

"I fear Finrod will not last that long. No?" Paquito answers. "I fear Gronar is scared of puny Piggies, perhaps he would like the Great Paquito to kill them for him! No?"

Gronar falls for Paquito's bluff, and pushes Finrod from the opening, and slowly squeezes himself through the trap door and into the orc's space.

Jon Potter

First Post
Hairy Minotaur said:
Gronar shoves his entire body into the trap door, the force of his assault shatters the lock and hinges, and the trap door flies up and ricochets off of the tower's roof. Gronar's blow surprises even himself and he fails to pull up to a stop soon enough to avoid getting his head and shoulders stuck in the opening. The trap door falls back down and bounces off the giant's head.

The startled orcs take aim at the large helpless head, and pepper Gronar's face with arrows. Yelping in pain, Paquito reaches the giant's kicking feet and grab a hold of them to try and pull him free. Gronar mistakes Paquito's rescue attempt as an attack, and begin thrusting his legs back and forth trying to free them from Paquito's grasp.

Unable to hang on, Paquito lets Gronar's legs go and gives a double-axe handle chop to Gronar's back. The blow frees Gronar as another round of arrows puncture the giant's head.

"What take Pokey so long?" Gronar spits

"With all your kicking, you were expecting me to help. No?" Paquito replies

Korg ignores the argument, and sticks the retching Finrod up through the portal. Korg feels the impact of arrows into Finrod, through his hand, and pulls the elf back down. A quick cure moderate, and Korg was ready to stick Finrod back up through the portal.

"You have some fine plan? No?" Paquito asks Korg

"Korg keep sticking Elfy in hole, soon Piggies run out of arrows, then Gronar go back up and kill Piggies." Korg replies

I was laughing out loud as I read this! This game must be a blast to play in although I can't imagine much getting done. You must all spend most of your time laughing.

Remove ads