[Full] Shackled City Adventure Path 3.5

Cry Havoc

First Post
I'd like to start up a campaign based around the Adventure Path 3.5 series from Dungeon Magazine. I'll need 5 PCs, and we'll be starting with Life's Bazaar (from issue #97), with 1st level characters. It will be pretty fast paced, as I plan to post every day. Who's with me?

-CH

Last edited:

Cry Havoc

First Post
Mimic: If you don't think your lack of rulebooks will be a handicap, it doesn't bother me. I'm more interested in players who can bring their characters to life through good role-playing anyway. What kind of character did you have in mind?

-CH

Mimic

First Post
Cry Havoc said:
Mimic: If you don't think your lack of rulebooks will be a handicap, it doesn't bother me. I'm more interested in players who can bring their characters to life through good role-playing anyway. What kind of character did you have in mind?

-CH

I don't think it would be a big problem, I just might miss some of the rules changes (nothing that can't be worked out though). I was thinking of a arcane spell caster, possibly a sorceror (sp) possibly the dragon discpline if yoru using the PRC

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
Hi Cry Havoc,

I am definitely interested, especially if it is going to be fast paced. I like to post at least 6 times per week. For an example of my play, please see Dry Spell, an adventure that I am DMing. I love to DM, but am really jonesing for a chance to play as PC! So please read a little bit of Dry Spell, and let me know if you think I would make a good addition to your group.

Thanks!

Cry Havoc

First Post
Mimic said:
I don't think it would be a big problem, I just might miss some of the rules changes (nothing that can't be worked out though). I was thinking of a arcane spell caster, possibly a sorceror (sp) possibly the dragon discpline if yoru using the PRC

Mimic, do you have the 3.0 rulebooks? I was under the impression from your first post that you didn't have any rulebooks at all. If you do indeed have the 3.0 books, you'll be just fine. We can work through the differences.

A Dragon Disciple would be available to you at higher levels, as I do allow most PRC's. For now, a 1st level sorcerer would be great. What race are you thinking?

-CH

Cry Havoc

First Post
Vigwyn the Unruly said:
Hi Cry Havoc,

I am definitely interested, especially if it is going to be fast paced. I like to post at least 6 times per week. For an example of my play, please see Dry Spell, an adventure that I am DMing. I love to DM, but am really jonesing for a chance to play as PC! So please read a little bit of Dry Spell, and let me know if you think I would make a good addition to your group.

Thanks!

Vigwyn, I looked over Dry Spell, and it looks like you've got a great game going on there! You'll be welcome here as a player. What sort of character did you have in mind?

-CH

Ryltar

First Post
One doesn't have to be familiar with anything pertaining to the Adventure Path, correct? If so, I'd like to play in your campaign. Depending on what books are allowed, I'd choose my character so that it fills out a role yet not covered by the rest of the group.

Last edited:

Remove ads