[City of Heroes Roll Call] Question for participants...

Enforcer

Explorer
How many of you who are listed on the City of Heroes Roll Call have actually hooked up with other EN Worlders because of the list?

Enforcer

Explorer
I myself have chatted briefly with Ruby Soho (I think) in game...but I was on a Task Force and by the time I was finished he wasn't there. This is understandable, of course, Task Force missions take a loooong time.

Basically I'm trying to gauge whether the Roll Call is worth it or not.

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
Yeah, it was me. ;)

I was in Skyway huntin' up some Trolls.

I have everyone who was listed as being on Virtue on my list; as of yet, Enforcer, you're the only one who's ever been on when I am.

Greywarden

Explorer
Haven't had the pleasure of teaming with anyone here yet...
I'm certainly open for grouping if someone sends me a tell and identifies themselves as an EN World Boardie, but due to the limitations on the length of Friends Lists in game, I can no longer keep anyone from this thread on my Friends List.
I'm afraid I may have in the past declined some invites from people on the list, this comes from auto-declining blind invites, please send a tell first!
Also my online time is kinda sporadic and mostly deep night, so I don't know how many of the others are actually o when I am.

tburdett

Explorer
If anybody ever needs a hand with something feel free to look up Sarcophaguy on Protector. I'm on from 9am - Noon and again from 10pm - 1am PST just about every day but Saturday. Saturdays are for D&D.

I keep looking for a life on ebay, but none in my price range have been available.

MarauderX

Explorer
I think the roll call is worth it, but have a EnWorld Super Group might be better to meet up with fellow players. Would people be willing to give up the one they are in? Maybe not at first, but as the SG gets larger the variation in levels and abilities would be a great start to hook up with new team members and hang with people you can relate with. Drawback is that you would have to have the SG for each server... which is where the ENworld roll call thread comes in. Once one is established on a particular server, I could see a bunch of new low level characters wanting to join on that server - if you make it, they will come.

Remove ads