Forgotten Forest Maps (some spoilage)

Celia_Gyweth

First Post
Attached here is a PDF of the Forgotten Forest maps. This is designed for those who hate navigating the area, but are familiar with all aspects of the Staff quest. If your not familiar with the particulars of this quest, do not go here alone.

It took me about 3 hours today to do this, and I will not take requests for other mapping projects (it's dangrous, time consuming and tedius).

Attachments

• fforest.pdf
    235.8 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:

Chaz

First Post
Thanks Celia for putting forth the effort. Im sure this will be handy to some folks.
For those who dont like solutions without trying first, you might want to wait before looking at the maps. I havent seen them, but I let Celia guide me around in the woods the other night and she was dead on as to where we were at all times. So im sure the maps are pretty good.

Peace

Celia_Gyweth

First Post
cool beans

Chaz said:
Thanks Celia for putting forth the effort. Im sure this will be handy to some folks.
For those who dont like solutions without trying first, you might want to wait before looking at the maps. I havent seen them, but I let Celia guide me around in the woods the other night and she was dead on as to where we were at all times. So im sure the maps are pretty good.

Peace

Thanks Chaz...:)

Personally, I was finding that Forest really annoying, and since i get killed 85% of the time trying to GET there, I'd make it easier to find things once I got to the forest.

So, whoever finds it usefull, enjoy :)

valn

First Post
Thanks!

Celia, your map worked wonderfully well! It made the quest for the parts very easy (since at Kebur's level, there isn't much to worry about with those spiders).

Thanks for wonderful job!!!!! :)

Oh and I hope to see you again soon!!

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
Celia_Gyweth said:
Personally, I was finding that Forest really annoying, ...
Hehe, yep, that forest can be pretty weird, unless you watch your steps carefully. Once you have realized how the layout is, it's terribly easy to find your way there, however. :D

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases