Give us some website feedback get FREE swag!

JVisgaitis

Explorer
If anyone is willing to look at both of our websites and give us some feedback, we'll send you a free complementary copy of Legends of Avadnu, the first (and only) Epic Level Monster Supplement.

You'll get your complementary copy via RPGNow once you complete a short questionnaire for us. To get in on the deal, drop me an email at: jvisgaitis@icirclegames.com

The more feedback we get the better, so tell your friends. If it gets too crazy I'll post a message here that we are no longer accepting feedback.

I want people that won't pull any punches, but I guess that's a given with the RPG crowd. ;-)

Thanks!

JVisgaitis

Explorer
Wow, I'm getting a lot of interest which is great. Just so you all know, I don't want feedback on the current state of our websites. Some of you are emailing me direct feedback, and I hate to make you do twice as much work. :\

We have some changes to navigation and content that we've made from feedback in other posts that we would like comments on. We will provide you an online form to fill out the survey and the link to the updated websites in a separate and hidden link.

To up the ante, one lucky person will get a free copy of the Ennie Nominated Denizens of Avadnu! We want to make icirclegames.com and violetdawn.com the best websites out there and we want as much feedback as we can possibly get.

Keep 'em coming guys!

Turanil

First Post
JVisgaitis said:
Keep 'em coming guys!

Can you provide a link to the website to look at and to the form to fill?

I must say, I already own a Legends of Avadnu pdf, and it is great, plus the website (I got to see) really looks good.

JVisgaitis

Explorer
Oh cool. Thanks. Well, the way it works is you drop me an email and I add you to the list. You'll get a hidden link to the redesigned portion of our website and also a link to an online form that you can fill out. We're going to have everything set up over the weekend. Still have some adjustments to make to the websites and I have to get the form in place.

I take issue with the title of this thread. "Free Swag" indeed! What other sort of swag is there? I'm sorry, but this is a blatant attempt at double-dip advertising, one of the worst plagues of our time.

Good luck.

Voadam

Legend
JVisgaitis said:
Oh cool. Thanks. Well, the way it works is you drop me an email and I add you to the list. You'll get a hidden link to the redesigned portion of our website and also a link to an online form that you can fill out. We're going to have everything set up over the weekend. Still have some adjustments to make to the websites and I have to get the form in place.

So we should not expect a response yet to the e-mails saying we are interested in participating?

JVisgaitis

Explorer
Voadam, that's correct. We are just going to send out one mass email in the next couple days.

RangerWickett, according to dictionary.com:

Swag n 1: valuable goods 2: goods or money obtained illegally [syn: loot, booty, pillage, plunder, prize, dirty money]

Considering I'm not making anyone pay for said swag, I can say free swag. :p

Crothian

First Post
Let me get this straight, you are giving away free copies of the PDF Legends of Avadnu? And all people have to do is honestly answer a few simple questions about your website? This can't be, Legends of Avadnu is a great full color top notch monster PDF. It is filled with great creatures and ideas. The art is stylish and the production value of this PDF is defiantly one of the best I have ever seen. And you're just giving it away? This is maddness!! I mean look at the glowing reviews this book has gotten:

http://www.enworld.org/reviews/index.php?sub=yes&where=currentprod&which=LoA

And on top of that one lucky individual is getting a copy of their ENnie nominated, critically aclaimed Denizens of Avadnu? Believe it or not but that book is actually rated higher then Legends!!

http://www.enworld.org/reviews/index.php?sub=yes&where=currentprod&which=denavadnu

:D

This is just really cool of you guys to do. Best luck with the website and I am really looking forward to the Primer of Avadnu.

Eosin the Red

First Post
I surfed the exsisting website and would have to say that it is the bomb. Sure, the navigation gets a little wonky in 1 or 2 places but holy cow you got a metric ton of stuff on the site. About the only thing that really needs major work is your forums.

JVisgaitis

Explorer
Thanks. The forums are getting reorganized soon along with the redesign. Where did you find the nav to get wonky? You emailed me to fill out the questionnaire I trust?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases