Blasphemous Secrets and Forbidden Lore

Kaji

First Post
Blasphemous Secrets and Forbidden Lore by Plain Brown Wrapper Games has just been releashed, and it's full of things that sound like they will interest me. I just wanted to know if anyone has already picked it up, maybe had an advance copy, and had any input on the quality of the product. They appear to have a couple of other products, did anyone buy those and what did you think?

Thanks in advance.

Kaji

First Post
Yes, and that might be the way it goes if no one has anything helpful to say.
But why not leverage the might of the EnWorld community if possible?

Crothian

First Post
What product was that, Keeper?

I haven't seen anything by these guys, but it'd be great if someone could do a review of some of the books. :D

Keeper of Secrets

First Post
I was considering doing a review, actually. The product I was less than impressed with is something called either 'Bring on the Bad Guys' or 'The Bad Guys.' It is on RPGnow.com and it is for Mutants & Masterminds. Let's just say I was less than thrilled by it.

Kaji

First Post
Ok, I bought it, and my early impressions are mixed at best. I think I will write a review when I get some time. Early Impressions:

Layout could use some help.
Actual game mechanics (term usage comes to mind right off) could use some editing.
Product concept seems sound
Art seemed ok, did not see it all yet

I'll write it up later. I've got a bunch of reviews I should do that I'm sitting on...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases