M2: The Search for Goblin HQ

Manzanita

First Post
Xp

Party XP. Please link this post to your CS.

Combat:
900 - 1 Ogre
600 - 4 hobgoblins
400 - 4 goblins
900 - Jezibel's capture (reduced by subsequent escape)
16200- 27 Sahaugin killed

19,000 XP subtotal
2,375/per 8 PCs

For time spent (3.25 months)
For Somac, Tor and Ashnar (level 2 PCs)
add 325 XP. 2,700 XP total

For Irene, Charlarn, Nurlan and Tennebryn (level 3 PCs) includes 25 XP bonus for sticking with me through M1 and M2, providing much-needed continuity. Thanks
add 488 XP. 2,888 XP total

For Rinaldo (level 4)
add 650 XP. 3,025 XP total

Nimisgod (or anyone else) let me know if you see any problems with my calculations

Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
that's A LOT of XPs. Makes up for the complete lack of treasure accumulated in this last phase. I think everyone goes up a level. The party did miss some nice stuff by fighting it out instead of making a tactical withdrawal, but all things considered, the XPs are probably worth more...

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 3

"I agree that we've done what we can. Irene is on her own now. May the Searcher guide her home safely. Rinaldo, I yield to your judgment about the division of the spoils. I hope that the evidence we found will be enough to prove Kim's innocence."

OOC: Thanks for the great game again, Manzanita. If there is a M3, Charlarn will be there. Now to find a ranger to train him (XP=6695). :) And he can buy a focus for his shield other domain spell. Next time he sees Irene he'll cast status on her. Makes it easier to track her down. :p

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Yay! First Character to reach level 5... one more level to get my first trader level :) And it was a pleasure to do the calculation for the loot, both for being in character and in person ;)

"No probem, it is my job after all. There is no small profits, as they says. I'll need any money I can gather. And for Irene, I must tell that I don't trust her. After the moathouse, I was not sure, but now, even without proof, my intuition told me that she is not a prisoner of Jezibel, nor she is under a spell. I would have gone after her just to be sure at 100%, but my intuition is rarely wrong.

It was a pleasure to work with you all, and I hope to see you all again. May you find what you seek all. I think I'll go back to Orosuss and start to seek a shop. I was thinking to find a place to sells some magical items. Mainly healing one. Charlan, I think you can create some. Would you be interested to be partner?"

Knight Otu

First Post
Manzanita For [b said:
Somac, Tor and Ashnar [/b] (level 2 PCs)
add 325 XP. 2,700 XP total
(Didn't really expect to make level 3 already, and now I'm already half-way to level 4 :lol:. And no spells to research or even rules to do so...:(
Great Game!:D)

orsal

LEW Judge
So it sounds like Nurlan and Tor will stay around to try to locate Irene, while Charlarn and Rinaldo won't. What about the rest of you? Even if nothing more happens on-camera in this game, I'd like to know how it wraps up in character -- I'm going to be writing another story for Volidar's Tales.

Oh, and thanks Manzanita for another well-designed game, and thanks everyone (including Manzanita) for another well-executed game!

Knight Otu

First Post
(I've already moved Ashnar back to the RDI:heh:. He's convinced not only that they have done their best to locate the two already, but also that Irene betrayed the group, and thus feels no particular loyalty to the halfling. The loyalty part is, of course, unspoken.;))

Patlin

Explorer
Tor will be happy to stay with Nurlan for some time. He's also been thinking about visiting his familly before heading back to the Red Dragon Inn. If, after looking for Irene, Nurlan would like to come with him, Tor extends an invitation on condition that the Bard not reveal the location of his Grandfather's home... Tor's familly is fairly private.

ooc: This is due to Tor's grandfather being a copper dragon, and a bit defensive of his horde. ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases