M2: The Search for Goblin HQ

Erekose13

Explorer
In reply to Rinaldo's question, Tenebrynn says, "Yeah she's been captured, Somac, Irene, and Charlarn have her surrounded back there. So we wait then? Here let me have a look at how our position is atleast." Then he tries to get to the front and peak out at the water to see if there are any crossbow sahuagin guarding the cave entrance.

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
Somac: Male Human Bbn 2

Somac waits where he is until Jezibel is safely tied up. Keepin his eyes on her, he calls out to the others, "Hey, there are several crates and barrels back here. We should make sure we check them before we abandon the cave completely."

Patlin

Explorer
Pondering Irene's rebuff, Tor considers pointing out that Irene herself recently lived amongst such creatures against her will. After briefly considering whether Irene would count as an innocent, however, Tor remains silent.

Manzanita

First Post
Tenebrynn's glance towards the sea reveals several sahaugins at various points on the beach, waist deep in water, crossbows at the ready. There's also several armed with tridents in the water just outside the cave.

Velmont

First Post
"How things looks like? If we try something, I would rather do it with all the group. We don't need half of it watching over Jezibel"

Manzanita

First Post
Charlyn's horse, most recently seen right outside the cave, is gone. The other horses were left up the path beyond the boulder. That area cannot be seen from the cave entrance.

Erekose13

Explorer
Tenebrynn reports his findings back to the group, "Looks like they have us pinned down. We would have to move together or not at all. No, Charlarn I can't see your horse, sorry."

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 3

"I was afraid of that. We should try to run. Sounds like we're outnumbered. Maybe what they want doesn't involve us. But, if they attack, we'll have to fight back. Those crossbows will cut us down. Is anyone still in need of healing? May the Searcher protect us on our chosen path."

Velmont

First Post
"So, we try a break throught? We can wait a moment too, maybe they will leave. We are tight here; but at least, we are not easy target." says Rinaldo

Remove ads