M2: The Search for Goblin HQ

Erekose13

Explorer
"Lets keep moving. Does anyone have the ability to track Irene and Jezibel. If indeed they were on horseback as it looks like it is the case, then I know we can't keep up. But if atleast we can figure out which way they are going, we can follow them." says Tenebrynn huffing alongside Somac towards the rear of the retreating group.

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo di Senzio, hp: 1/23

Rinaldo slows down. His appearance back to normal, he opens his vest and looks at his wounds. Some are still bleeding. Speaking to himself, he says "Now, I'm dead. All those wounds will leave just to many scares for my wife not to notice, and telling I've been attacked by robbers would not buy my peace. She will kill me... or at least give me the worst month of my life."

He listen to Tor and Nurlan conversation. He replies to them as he clean his wounds. "Tor may be right on this one. I've seen many kind of people in my life, and Irene may be the kind of people you don't want to associate with. Well, I've no proof of it, and I'll give her a chance. I doubt she was charmed during her first dissapearance. She was pretty menacing Jez while I was shooting at those fishmen. I've overheard her. But I suspect she is the kind of people who cares more about theirself and the power they can hold. I'm just scare to see what she can do if she got in a situation where she can win something better than if she stays with us. As I says, it is still an impression, but my life is just that, negociate with people you only have impression of, so I have to trust them..."

He looks at one wound that still bleed. "Nurlan, can you do something for this one, I'll feel better if that wound on my shoulder would be cleaner. That fishmen didn't miss me."

Last edited:

orsal

LEW Judge
Velmont (Rinaldo) said:
He looks at one wound that still bleed. "Nurlan, can you do something for this one, I'll feel better if that wound on my shoulder would be cleaner. That fishmen didn't miss me."

Nurlan pulls the wand out again, taps Rinaldo's shoulder with it and says "Lehishtako!"

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 3

Patlin said:
Looking at the more senior adventurers, Tor asks in exasperation "Are there any situations in which Irene actually stays alongside her companions? Fight the monsters, wonder where Irene went, fight the monsters, wonder where Irene went. We seem to be in a rut!"
Charlarn thinks it over. "No, she runs off a lot. We need to work on our teamwork. One of these days, she's going to get killed."

Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: Rinaldo is cured 4 pts. Chester - that's worse than Charlyn!

Charlarn pauses and searches for hoofprints of the missing horses. He searches for a couple minutes as the others rest with no success.

The party is unlikely to be able to reach the moathouse before nightfall.

Erekose13

Explorer
"I think we need to keep going, even to the point of exhaustion until we at least know that we are no longer benig followed." says Tenebrynn, hoping that someone else is better at tracking than Charlarn and he.

orsal

LEW Judge
Erekose13 said:
"I think we need to keep going, even to the point of exhaustion until we at least know that we are no longer benig followed." says Tenebrynn, hoping that someone else is better at tracking than Charlarn and he.

Nurlan replies, "I don't think the fishmen are likely to be following us this far. Their home seems to be in the sea. At this point I'm more worried about our quarry. However, if it would make you feel better, I could ride my horse back a while to take a look, while the rest of you either rest or walk ahead."

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo looks at Nurlan with the same look as a father who is punishing his kid.

"If someone want to go back to the beach, I will tell him to be cautious, but I think it more sensefull just to knock that guy unconcious, so he doesn't go at all. We just escape with our life. I feel the world moving just as if I was on the sea. Somac and Tenebrynn both fall under the blow they recieved, and we were lucky that we could heal them back on feet. I'm the first to care about money, I've always tried to get the best bargain of everything, but damn, not all the gold of the world worth a life, so let's just find a secure place to rest and let's get us on feet. If they leave something behind, we will be able to take it back tomorrow. If they try to leave with what we could have taken from the goblin, how can you think we could take it back from them... I should relax, my head hurt just as I stress. You are old enough to do your own thing Nurlan, but it isn't wise to go back there now."

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 3

"Let's keep moving. Who knows how long the fishmen can stay out of the water. Nurlan, I advise you not to go. Anyone who goes back to the beach could get surrounded. Plus, we don't know what happened to Irene."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases