M2: The Search for Goblin HQ

orsal

LEW Judge
Nurlan would support everyone getting a good night's sleep, so that we can continue in daylight and with spells available. Perhaps Nurlan and Ashnar could sleep 8 hours, with the non-arcanists each taking a shift on watch, so that we can replenish spells with a minimum of time spent.

Knight Otu

First Post
Patlin said:
I think we should rest before going after Irene, but more distance and a more secure location to camp should be our first priority.
Getting to a defensible resting place would be Ashnar's preference as well at this point. Possibly the moathouse if it is still deserted.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 3

"The moathouse would give us the advantage of cover and a roof over our heads if it rains. We can take turns riding on the horses."

orsal

LEW Judge
Nurlan

"Let's just hope that it is still deserted, because we're in no shape for another battle tonight.

Nurlan clearly would prefer to camp for the night, but won't press the issue if the rest prefer marching on.

OOC: how many horses do we have? I thought Nurlan's was the only one remaining at the battlefield. We could let the horse carry one (rotating) rider, plus some extra gear of the more encumbered characters, so that we can walk a little faster.

Erekose13

Explorer
Tenebrynn only nods and continues to trudge on, glad that everyone has agreed to find a safer location rather than stop here so close to that army of sahuagin.

Manzanita

First Post
The group continues on the road, heading for the moathouse. It will be well past nightfall by the time the group reaches it. As they walk, Somac and Tor slowly regain their strength.

At last, the black silhouette of the moathouse can be seen in front of the group. There is no sign of activity there. It is about 11 o'clock. It has been dark for hours and the group is quite tired.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 3

"Everyone inside. I'll take first watch. We should have two people on watch. We're all tired and a single guard can fall asleep. Who can take the second? "

Velmont

First Post
"I'll take whatever watch there is left. I think the arcanists might needs something more restfull than a simple merchant like me." says Rinaldo, putting down his backpack.

Remove ads