M2: The Search for Goblin HQ

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 3

OOC: for Charlarn's two spells
cure moderate wounds on Somac: 15 hp
cure light wounds on Rinaldo: 6 hp
He's trying not to use the Searcher's gifts within minutes of getting them, especially since Nurlan has that wand. :) He will, though, if the party decides it's best not to burn out the wand so quickly.

orsal

LEW Judge
wand healing

OOC: Nurlan's wand heals Tor for 5 HP and Tenebrynn for 9 HP.

I will be out of town, and possibly off ENworld, from Saturday until late Monday.

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo di Senzio, hp:15/23

Hearing the bards offer, Rinaldo says "I would not be against another of those blessing. It seems the wounds I have are pretty persistant."

Erekose13

Explorer
"Thank you Nurlan, most appreciated. Tor, here have you any experience with picks? I can use my staff until we get you a new weapon. Lets have a look at the trail to see if we can find any tracks." says Tenebrynn, lending Tor his pick.

orsal

LEW Judge
Velmont said:
Hearing the bards offer, Rinaldo says "I would not be against another of those blessing. It seems the wounds I have are pretty persistant."

"Lehishtako!" Rinaldo is healed for another 6 HP.

If not everyone wants to come along, Nurlan will leave some of his gear at the moathouse, so as to lessen his encumbrance. He'll then mount his horse and go along with Tor and Tenebrynn (and whoever else?)

EDIT: He leaves behind his tent, bedroll, lantern and 10' pole, bringing his load down to 53.5 lb, good enough for light encumbrance.

Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
The party, or a large part of it, return to the beach. This takes the better part of the day. They find the area trashed. No valuables, nor sahaugin, can be found.

Patlin

Explorer
Erekose13 said:
"Thank you Nurlan, most appreciated. Tor, here have you any experience with picks? I can use my staff until we get you a new weapon. Lets have a look at the trail to see if we can find any tracks." says Tenebrynn, lending Tor his pick.

ooc: It was Somac that lost his greatsword. Unless I missed something, Tor still has his spiked chain. Did you mean Somac?

Remove ads