M2: The Search for Goblin HQ

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Rinaldo has the same feeling than Ashnar on Irene. And searching her would be trying to find a needle in a haystack, so he wish luck to people who decide to search her, but he will go see his family before going back to the RDI.

orsal

LEW Judge
Patlin said:
Tor will be happy to stay with Nurlan for some time. He's also been thinking about visiting his familly before heading back to the Red Dragon Inn. If, after looking for Irene, Nurlan would like to come with him, Tor extends an invitation on condition that the Bard not reveal the location of his Grandfather's home... Tor's familly is fairly private.

An invitation Nurlan will no doubt accept eagerly. He is ever glad to visit new places, meet new friends, sing with them and learn a little of their folklore and songs.

Manzanita

First Post
orsal said:
...The long and short of it is, I'll keep Nurlan out of play at least until M2.5 wraps up. And if it's still going on when I'm ready for another adventure, I've got another character (or several) I can introduce to LEW.

This will work. If M2.5 winds up back in Monemvassia, I'll try to draw you two (Nurlan & Tor) back in if you're around.

Erekose13

Explorer
Tenebrynn will return to the RDI with Ashnar and Rinaldo. He will keep his ears open for Irene, it pains him to admit it but he has done all he can for her. On the way however, Tenebrynn would like to study with Ashnar and see if an exchange of spells etc. would be possible.

Thanks for the great adventures Manzanita, hope to play in another of yours in the future, M3 if Tenebrynn is not tied up :)

Patlin

Explorer
Manzanita said:
This will work. If M2.5 winds up back in Monemvassia, I'll try to draw you two (Nurlan & Tor) back in if you're around.

I'll look for it. :)

Unless Faerie Woods finishes up, an ooc post there will set Tor back in motion.

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
orsal said:
So it sounds like Nurlan and Tor will stay around to try to locate Irene, while Charlarn and Rinaldo won't. What about the rest of you?

Somac decides that he will move on from this pursuit. He has really enjoyed this company, but the disappointing loss of a party member and a bunch of treasure, along with frustration at the inability to defeat their foe, have left him somewhat jaded.

Somac will return to the Red Dragon Inn. Perhaps he will find a quest there to help clear his head and raise his spirits.

OOC: Thanks, Manz, for the game.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 3

Velmont said:
"No probem, it is my job after all. There is no small profits, as they says. I'll need any money I can gather. And for Irene, I must tell that I don't trust her. After the moathouse, I was not sure, but now, even without proof, my intuition told me that she is not a prisoner of Jezibel, nor she is under a spell. I would have gone after her just to be sure at 100%, but my intuition is rarely wrong.

It was a pleasure to work with you all, and I hope to see you all again. May you find what you seek all. I think I'll go back to Orosuss and start to seek a shop. I was thinking to find a place to sells some magical items. Mainly healing one. Charlan, I think you can create some. Would you be interested to be partner?"
"I still hold out hope that Irene wasn't in league with Jezibel. As far as a magic shop, Rinaldo, I think I can help in that regard. I don't think the temple would mind me bringing the Searcher's gifts to more people. I'll see you back at the Red Dragon Inn, my friends. I must find someone who can teach me some woodcraft. This mission we've been on has shown that I have much to learn."

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
Knight Otu said:
I'd like to remind everyone that, if you levelled up due to the XP gained, to email Nimisgod and me for reapproval.:)

I emailed Nimisgod, but haven't heard back from him yet. (I used his yahoo address--is that right?). I will email you in a few minutes. Thanks!

orsal

LEW Judge
Knight Otu said:
I'd like to remind everyone that, if you levelled up due to the XP gained, to email Nimisgod and me for reapproval.:)

Will do, in due time. But I've got a few decisions that I'm not rushing, since I expect the character to be idle for a bit of real-time.

While waiting around Monemvassia with Tor, after he's given up trying to find anything on the trail but before giving up on getting news of Irene, Nurlan has been practicing with his new masterwork crossbow. He's been impressed at how well it shoots, but discouraged by how slow it is. So for the moment, rectifying that problem is central to his personal development, even more than his drive to be an ever better singer and performer.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases