M2: The Search for Goblin HQ

Manzanita

First Post
backpeddle to round 2:

Somac prepares his glaive. His greatsword lies next to Nurlan's body.

Round 3:

Charlyn moves up, preparing his weapons and stands over Nurlan's body. "Who are you?" he asks the armored figure.

Round 4.

Rinaldo stoops, and pulls Nurlan back.

The armored figure places himself in the narrow doorway, which he nearly fills. He steps forward slightly with one foot and strikes at Charlyn with his pick. "I am your death, fool!" he shouts in common in a harsh tone. Irene recognizes the voice as that of her interrigator. Charlyn deflects the attack with his sheild.

All others can still act in round 4, although only Tor, Ahnar and Charlyn are in a position to attack.

Attachments

• dungeon.JPG
    dungeon.JPG
    10.4 KB · Views: 291

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 2

"I don't believe I'm at the end of my life's journey." He swings his morning star at the mysterious figure.

Manzanita

First Post
Round 4

Rinaldo tears at Nurlan's clothes, trying to find and bind his wounds, without much success.

Tor strikes out with his glaive, but the blade is deflected off the figure's heavy armor. Charlyn has better luck, delivering a heavy blow to the helm of the enemy. (9 pts) His luck is short lived, though, as his opponent's pick smashes through his guard, and digs into his chest. (8 pts dmg; Charlyn to -1 right?)

Ashnar casts flare, but he can't see that the humanoid is affected.

No one else can see the enemy at this point, though if Tor moved over to take Ashnar's place, Somac and Tenebryn could enter the fray.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 2

Manzanita said:
Rinaldo tears at Nurlan's clothes, trying to find and bind his wounds, without much success.

Tor strikes out with his glaive, but the blade is deflected off the figure's heavy armor. Charlyn has better luck, delivering a heavy blow to the helm of the enemy. (9 pts) His luck is short lived, though, as his opponent's pick smashes through his guard, and digs into his chest. (8 pts dmg; Charlyn to -1 right?)
Charlarn slumps to the ground, his weapon slipping from his fingers.

Patlin

Explorer
Tor, Son of Ariathus

Rage boils in Tor as he sees Charlarn fall, but he is too fatigued from the earlier fight for him to lend him strength. Tor will stand protectively over his fallen comrade, and swing his chain at the enemy.

[5' step into Charlarn's square & attack -- while not technically fatigued, Tor has no uses of the Rage ability left for today.]

Knight Otu

First Post
Damn, he dropped Charlan... I'm of no use here in the front...

"Somac, Tenebrynn, move over here, I'll make room for you!"

(Withdraw action behind Nurlan and Rinaldo to avoid AoO; if he can still target the opponent, he'll use his crossbow; he'll also try to deliver first aid to Nurlan, asking Rinaldo to try and help [Heal +2, untrained])

Erekose13

Explorer
As soon as he has room Tenebrynn moves in behind Somac and launches a magic missile at the armored figure.

[ooc: Tenebrynn will not be in melee range right? but within line of sight.]

Remove ads