M2: The Search for Goblin HQ

Manzanita

First Post
Round 5

Rinaldo manages to stabilize Nurlan (@-6).

Somac (NPCed) steps aside to allow Tenebryn to get closer. As the armored figure is right in the doorway, the elf must get quite close to see him. His scroll ready, Tenebryn steps past Somac and casts his spell, which strikes , passing through the steel armor (3 pts). Tor has less success. He lashes out with his chain, but is unable to find flesh. He's never fought so well-armored an opponent before. The full plate is very strong and provides excellent coverage. The large sheild complements a very capable defense. Tor realizes his defenses are not nearly as strong. The sharp end of the pick finds it's way through Tor's armor, biting deeply (6 pts; 6 remaining)

Ashnar steps back. Seeing Rinaldo's success, he readies his crossbow, although it will be a difficult and dangerous shot into the melee.

Attachments

• dungeon.JPG
    dungeon.JPG
    9 KB · Views: 272
Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo unsheat his rapier and move near the armored guy.

"He needs to be stop, Ashnar, before someone else get down. Take Charlyn out of danger. I'll support our warrior... why Zoe isn't there, I miss her sword." The last comment of Rinaldo seems to be more for himself.

OOC:
If I can move and attack, I'll do so. I'll move to have a bracket if possible and if I don't need to tumble. If attacking is not possible, I'll stop at 5 ft og the armored guy to feint and attack on next round.

Knight Otu

First Post
Unsure if he can pull Charlarn out of harms way alone, Ashnar nevertheless tries to. Only if he cannot do so alone will he ask Rinaldo again.

Manzanita

First Post
Round 6

Rinaldo whips out his rapier and stabs at the lone enemy. His rapier glances harmlessly off the man's heavy armor. Tor's chain also clashes with the steel armor, but seems unlikely to have hurt his opponent. Tenebryn casts another magic missile, which flies right through his armor, creating a faint oder of burned flesh. (4 pts)

(Are you keeping a good count of Tenebryn's scrolls, Erekose? I think this makes at least 4 he's used.)

The armored man strikes again at Tor. This time the swift barbarian is able to dodge the pick.

Ashnar is able to grasp Charlyn's foot and pull him away from the combat.

Erekose13

Explorer
Casting his last spell, true strike, Tenebrynn empowers his staff before stepping in next round.

[ooc: can I get a hit in there next round. If not I'll hold off on the Magic Missile. Scrolls wise I ran out upstairs in the keep. The two I'm casting here are the ones I memorized from our rest over night.]

Velmont

First Post
"Move on his side, Tor" order Rinaldo, while he try to reach the other side, to have the man in armor in the middle. He try to feint and then stab him.

OOC: Rinaldo delay after Tor, but before the armored man, to gain the bracket if Tor follow his lead. Oh, and is there romm to do that?

Remove ads