M2: The Search for Goblin HQ

Steve Jung

Explorer
charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 2

Manzanita said:
His pick is unusual, being shaped to resembe an anchor. It appears to be of very high quality.
Charlarn looks up from his ministrations to the wounded. "That pick looks familiar. Where did I see it last?" (Knowledge: religion check +4; if the weapon is shaped like a holy symbol).

Manzanita

First Post
The fallen hobgoblin does have a holy symbol. I'm not sure what it is, but Charlyn recognizes it as the symbol of KaziKazi. He also has a necklace with another symbol. A detailed black claw gripping a spherical blue stone hangs from a silver chain.

Velmont

First Post
"I am no arcanist, but is any of these magic. Many are pretty fine craft, and could be enchanted for sure... This armor looks pretty nice. Too bulky for me, but I think it would fit you well, Charlyn. And that sroll case... looks like a bit grim."

Rinaldo starts to inspect it, to be sure the is no magical rune on it before opening it.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn: Male human cleric 2

Manzanita said:
The fallen hobgoblin does have a holy symbol. I'm not sure what it is, but Charlyn recognizes it as the symbol of KaziKazi. He also has a necklace with another symbol. A detailed black claw gripping a spherical blue stone hangs from a silver chain.
"That one must be a priest of KaziKazi. That sneering face is the goblin god's symbol. Be careful, Rinaldo. Who knows what guards those items."
Velmont said:
"This armor looks pretty nice. Too bulky for me, but I think it would fit you well, Charlyn."
"It would, but I prefer to travel light. Plate mail would get in my way."

Manzanita

First Post
Rinaldo finds no runes on the scroll case. He can't read the scroll inside, but Charlyn can. It contains the divine spells cure disease and create undead.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn: Male human cleric 2

Manzanita said:
He can't read the scroll inside, but Charlyn can. It contains the divine spells cure disease and create undead.
"Rinaldo, this is a clerical scroll. It contains a prayer for cure illness and a foul one for creating the living dead. Do you mind if I take this?"

Edit: Sorry, Velmont. I got a little ahead of myself.

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
Seeing the large wolf, Tenebrynn stands his ground ready to receive a charge from the large animal. "You ready for this Somac? Ashnar you got any more of those left? If you not you may want to get some backup."

[ooc: can the wolf get past us or do we block the way back to the party? If not the two of us should move back to the door way and hold it there.]

Velmont

First Post
Steve Jung said:
Rinaldo says, "No, be my guest. You're the only one of us who can use it. What should we do with the rest?"

OOC: Now, you should never play a merchant when it is time to splitting something of value. Rinaldo want to open a magic shop, it might come handy to have some scrolls... You should have said:

"No problem for now, it will be better with you if we ever need them, and we will have time later to see what to do with them... Create undead? Is that he used to raise those zombies? And no need to bundle all that for now, we won't be able to carry it and our two wounded friends. I'll go see what the others are doing and if they need an hand. I think it is pretty secure here. Watch on them. Shout if there is a problem."

On that, Rinaldo draw his crossbow and follow up the group who have left to hunt down the goblins.

OOC: Can't read the scroll? Did I miss my Decipher script or it can't be use for scroll?

Last edited:

Remove ads