M2: The Search for Goblin HQ

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 2

Velmont said:
Charlyn, How is Tor and Nurlan? Will we need to carry them, or you will e able to make them gain conciouness?"
"They're alright for now, but their wounds are too severe for me to heal now. Tomorrow morning I can ask the Searcher for more prayers. There's a chance they could awaken on their own, though."
Manzanita said:
Once Rinaldo's sunrod enters the room with the dead goblins, the party can see in the open door to the west. It looks like a study of some sort.
"I thinnk we can take a quick peak in there. But not too long, because we're not in much shape to fight." The cleric looks down at Gunyon's body in pity. "I'm losing my taste for this ear bounty."

Velmont

First Post
"Everyone is tired and wounded. Let's do it quickly if you want to explore... hmm. Let's just do the same trick. I'll go first." Rinaldo pick up his hat and change is appearance again for the one of the hobgoblin. "I am very ugly..."

Manzanita

First Post
The study is only about 10 foot square. It is thickly packed with shelves, a desk and a closet. The closet contains several sets of comfortable silk sets of clothes. The carpet on the floor is lavishly decorated, and of rich weave. There are several scroll cases on the shelves, contianing maps of the area. There are jars of perfume, silver tableware and some complex astronomical equipment. The items are diverse, and don't go together well, but would be of significant value if they could be safely taken back to a major trading center. Over 1000 gps.

There is also a large heavy ironbound chest with an interesting locking mechanism. It looks like the key would be somewhat spherical in nature.

There is also a fireplace, with a low fire smoldering. The chimney must go up through the moathouse above.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 2

Manzanita said:
TThere is also a large heavy ironbound chest with an interesting locking mechanism. It looks like the key would be somewhat spherical in nature.
"Did anyone find the key for this chest? Who knows what's inside."

Knight Otu

First Post
Erekose13/Tenebrynn said:
"Ashnar, Somac, I am not sure that my companions and I brought you up to speed on everything. Our first mission was to rid the country side of bandits and collect the bounty on the ears."

"I have been kind of wondering about how it is counted. I should have thought of that solution."

Steve Jung/Charlarn said:
"Did anyone find the key for this chest? Who knows what's inside."

"If Cranzer did not have it, I would expect it in here, but I don't think we really have the time. What's on the desk?"

Ashnar keeps an eye out for what might be Irene's stuff.

Velmont

First Post
"Yeap, I think I have the key." Rinaldo start to seach the loot of the hobgoblin and take the black claw with a spherical blue stone and looks if it could fit in. If not, he will take out his lockpicks and try to find a way around that unusual lock.

Manzanita

First Post
Rinaldo's 'key' opens the lock. Inside is Irene's backpack w/all her missing equipment. There is a collection of coins from various realms, neatly packed in cases. There are two 5 lb silver ingots, marked with the insignia of Monemvassia. There's also a bag w/spell components for various clerical spells.

Knight Otu

First Post
"Ah, very good. Irene will be happy. And I guess that that is part of the silver that Monemvassia is missing. Beyond that and the silver that was planted in your friend's warehouse, what is still missing?"

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
Somac

Somac wanders around the study, wondering at the fantastic items therein.

"These maps might come in quite handy," he notes as he slips them into his backpack.

He then walks over to watch Rinaldo at work, impressed with the merchant's creativity and skill.

Velmont

First Post
"For the coins, I doubt we will find there previous owner, and his present owner won't need it anymore. For the lingots, I think Monemvassia will be happy to have them back. Hope they likes tp give rewards worth of it... they are lucky I am not my cousin, he would surely have found a new owner to the lingots. I suggest we take what we can in this room, I could sell it to the nearest city for a small profits. But before thinking of profits, where will we rest, inside the loathouse or ouside. If it is outside, we have Tor and Nurlan to carry..."

Rinaldo quickly search the spell compnent to see if there is any of value.

Remove ads