M2: The Search for Goblin HQ

Gurdjieff

First Post
[OoC: Sorry for my absence the last couple of days, I've been pretty busy =/ ]

"My stuff! Oh my! I'm so happy to see my spellbook again!"
Irene cheers, but then suddenly remembers something. The main reason why she wanted to come back here in the first place. "But what about Jezibel? She's s till on the loose!"

Knight Otu

First Post
"It seems we do have a bit time left, so we can go down again. But we need to be swift.
Irene, I don't think Jezibel is here at the moment. From what we heard, she was not here for some time.
"

(I have updated Ashnar and mailed Nimisgod. Make sure when leveling up to email Nimisgod and me as well.)

Velmont

First Post
"So, don't waste time. Sooner we get out of there, sooner we leave." says Rinaldo, heading back down into the Moathouse underground.

Patlin

Explorer
Somewhere in the dark reaches of unconciousness, Tor resolves to strike at his enemies harder. The minions of evil should be the ones bound in this grey land...

ooc: Changes made, Tor is now level 2.

Erekose13

Explorer
Tenebrynn goes about his grizzly task above as well, collecting all the ears of the fallen enemies. He tries to do so out of sight of the others to spare them any ackwardness. When finished he helps Somac and Ashnar collect whatever they can fit on the wagons.

"I agree, we should travel with all haste to Monemvassia to free Kim and gather our reward. Then we can try to find this island and or Jezibel. I have a feeling that Jezibel will be our next target. We also need to find out what connection she and the goblins have to the thieve's guilds of Monemvassia." Tenebrynn says when the conversation turns to their plans.

Manzanita

First Post
THe party is able to load up the most valuable of the treasures into the wagon. Philo wants to drive it, claiming expertise. (any objections?)

There are only two roads leading away from the moathouse, the one the party came on, and the one to the sea. From the maps you gathered, you surmise that the road leads to a secluded cove on the coast, surrounded my mountains. The wagon could not be taken off the road. The land it too rough, and the wagon too heavily loaded to do that w/o significant risk of damaging it.

Where do you head?

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn: Male human cleric 2

"Let's go back to town. Nurlan and Tor are hurt. Plus we're loaded down. We'll come back to look for Jezibel. Right?"

OOC: Not sure if Charlarn should take his next level in cleric or ranger.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases