M2: The Search for Goblin HQ

orsal

LEW Judge
Nurlan, street urchin turned minstrel

Steve Jung said:
"That's very nice of you to carry on your master's tradition. Lead on, master bard. Your audience awaits." He grins and slaps Nurlan on the back.

"Well, the tradition has a lot of meaning to me personally. It was how I met him, back in Lhondaio on that day..."

Velmont

First Post
"I'll be pleased to have you with me Somac, I will at least need some help to carry all this. Just stay in background during the negotiation, I don't want the costumers to be intimidated, but staying in sight will keep away most of the thieves."

Manzanita

First Post
I think for Rinaldo to get the best prices for the merchandise, he'll have to shop around and get to know the town. Thus this first day he scouts and talks, but doesn't do any selling. If you want to stay one more day in Monemvassia, he can make his sales.

Nurlan and Charlyn entertain some kids and others in the poorer areas of town. People are generally quite entertained and impressed, although the performance is not a particularly good one for the bard. (perform DR 4). He gives away 15 sp and 20 cps. A cadre of city watch drop by and watch for awhile, nodding approvingly.

Tor, Nurlan, Rinaldo, as well as Charlyn himself are in need of healing if the party wants to set out in the morning. If not, Charlyn's healing in the streets is very popular.

Kim smiles about getting charges dropped against Charlyn, Nurlan and Tenebryn. "Why would the guild press any charges against you. You're all on the same team now. The guild has nothing to do with these bandits. There bad for all businesses in this town."

Let me know if you want to stay another day.

Erekose13

Explorer
"Too true, pays to have friends in the right places." replies Tenebrynn.

[ooc: Tenebrynn takes a minimal share of 100gp from the assembled coins and works on a master scroll. Per the discussion thread, 7 spells/scroll. So he makes a scroll with 1 mage armor and 6 magic missiles on it. 87.5gp, 7xp, 18 Craft Points.]

Knight Otu

First Post
(If it's ok, Ashnar would take 100 gp of the money to shop around for the needed components for the ritual to summon a familiar, and perform that ritual.)

orsal

LEW Judge
Nurlan returns to the warehouse later than afternoon visibly more joyous than he was yesterday, clearly relishing the chance to share his life's love with a small crowd.

Manzanita said:
Tor, Nurlan, Rinaldo, as well as Charlyn himself are in need of healing if the party wants to set out in the morning. If not, Charlyn's healing in the streets is very popular.

I believe that if we stay over a second night, Tor would be just 2 HP below full, and the rest of us would be fully healed just from the rest.

Manzanita said:
Kim smiles about getting charges dropped against Charlyn, Nurlan and Tenebryn. "Why would the guild press any charges against you. You're all on the same team now. The guild has nothing to do with these bandits. There bad for all businesses in this town."

"Yes, indeed. If only they had seen fit to enlighten us about Jezibel's character, instead of attacking us in the alley. I am glad they finally realized it was not worthwhile to make enemies of us. Nurlan agrees.

Let me know if you want to stay another day.

Nurlan would lean toward that plan if Rinaldo reports that an extra day would help him shop for better prices, although if others are more anxious to leave quickly he won't argue the point. He also has no objection to anyone taking small amounts of cash (100 GP or so, more for the people who haven't claimed a prize) from the common treasury if there's a particular purchase they have in mind that would help the group.

OOC: I'll deduct the money given away from my character sheet when the adventure is over and can count the expense against the treasure from this adventure.

Last edited:

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
Somac: Male Human Bbn 1

Velmont said:
"I'll be pleased to have you with me Somac, I will at least need some help to carry all this. Just stay in background during the negotiation, I don't want the costumers to be intimidated, but staying in sight will keep away most of the thieves."

"Thank you, good Rinaldo. Perhaps I will learn a few things about the ways of men in cities while we are out."

Somac will do as Rinaldo says, taking in the sights and sounds of the city as he does so.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 3

"Staying an extra day will allow me to put the finishing touches on this scroll I've been working on."

OOC: The next day, Charlarn will write a scroll of cure light wounds (x5) at caster level 1. Cost: 62.5 gp, 5 XP, and 10 craft points. This'll burn his three first level and 2 second level spell slots for tomorrow. And it'll be ready the day after next, right?

Velmont

First Post
Coming back of his days of work, Rinaldo announce to the group.

"The market is not really bad, but I didn't want to rush. I've spotted many good place where to sells the stuff. I'll need the day of tomorrow to make the deals if we want a reasonnable price. If we are in a hurry, I can go back now, but the price would be very average, as I'll need to sell only to merchant. Presently, I have a few customers that would be buying to use themselves, which mean they will be ready to pay more as they don't have to resell them.

And one last thing, do I bring everything with me? I think there is a few items people wanted to keep. The cloak, the studded armor, the crossbow, the scroll that cure illness... Oh, and the scoll of undead creation, do you want to sell it, I might have found a buyer, but hard to tell what he will do with it..."

Remove ads