M2: The Search for Goblin HQ

Manzanita

First Post
Round 3

Irene loses control of her pony, Orion, and ends up galloping up the trail, away from the fight.

Somac fires again at the goblins but misses. On the beach, Nurlan fires as the ogre and has no more luck. Charlyn gallops his horse to the hut, surprising the hobgoblin. Jezibel leaps up and dashes to the cave entrance to the party's right. Tenebryn nails her with a magic missile as she runs (2 pts). She then dissapears into the cave. Tenebryn moves into the brush on his left.

Ashnar's bolt misses the ogre, as does Rinaldo's. The goblins arrows miss Somac. The hobgoblin drops his bow and draws his sword as Charyn charges. Another hobgoblin stands at the door to the hut, visible only to Charlyn. He fires at the cleric but misses.

The ogre's crossbow bolt finally finds its target, inflicting 10 pts of dmg to Tor.

orsal

LEW Judge
Nurlan watches Jezibel disappear into the cave, and considers chasing her to work some of his magic. He decides against it. It probably won't work. She's probably figured out we're responsible for the the massacre at the fort, and won't forgive us. Well, at least we know where she's hiding, and can probably catch her after we've disposed of her bodyguard. He loads his crossbow again, intending to continue firing at the ogre, as long as he's got a clear shot at the ogre and not at any lesser foes. However, if a goblin or hobgoblin comes out from cover and isn't engaged in melee, he'll fire at that opponent instead.

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
Somac breathes a sigh of relief as he sees Tenebrynn enter the brush to the left. Why does his first visit to the sea have to be ruined by these filthy goblins and their ilk!?

He reloads his bow and fires again at the goblin he hit before.

Patlin

Explorer
Wincing as pain races through him, Tor is surprised that the Ogre apparently intends to stay at range.

This can only be to our advantage, and if I can keep him shooting at me those in our band more skilled at ranged combat may finish the beast off before it ever closes. I wonder if he's smart enough for a little reverse psychology?

"Are you going to stay back there and play with that toy, you stupid git of a stunted giant, or do you have the courage to face me in battle?"

OOC: Tor will fight defensively.

Manzanita

First Post
Erekose13 said:
[ooc: Manzanita, my previous post had been his action for round 2, as you has said in your post that I could change my action.]

I acted Tenebryn as seemed best. Would you like to change it? You're right that if his second round action was to move into the trees, he shouldn't have been able to shoot his MM at Jezibel as she ran. I just figured he'd have a chance if she left cover, but feel free to restate your 3rd round action if you wish.

Erekose13

Explorer
From cover, Tenebrynn pulls out his scroll and casts magic missile at the ogre now that Jezibel has fled.

[ooc: ah okay, no thats good.]

Manzanita

First Post
die test

test: [dice=1]20[/dice]

I guess the die rolling no longer works? The way I've been rolling, you'd be a lot better off doing it yourself.

Remove ads