M2: The Search for Goblin HQ

Patlin

Explorer
Tor will continue to fight defensively, hopefully drawing fire away from the others. While he considers pulling out his bow, he feels he offers more protection to his companions with his chain at the ready.

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
'Yes!' the barbarian thinks to himself as the second goblin falls. 'That's two less bows to rain arrows down on us as we deal with the greater horrors.'

Somac stows his bow [move action] and starts to move behind then around the left side of the hut [can get 40' in this round]. His hope is to shore up the left flank once he gets there.

Gurdjieff

First Post
Not being ready for battle, Irene casts Mage Armor on herself when she gets back at the scene. She then searches a small place out of sight, and tries to get closer to the cavern while staying out of sight.

Manzanita

First Post
Round 7

Irene moves up to peer around the boulder and take in the scene, her mage armor in effect.

Somac stows his bow and hussels up towards the action. As he runs up the beach, his eyes absorb the latest turn of events. He is currently unarmed.

Thanks for the stats, Steve Jung. Charlyn can still act in Round 7. The celestial beedle appears and immediately attacks the fishman threatening Charlyn. It uses its smite evil, but can't get its teeth on the creature.

Upon the appearence of the beedle, Nurlan no longer has line of sight to Charlyn's opponent after moving up 20 feet. The ogre is the only one he could shoot at. (but let me know what he wants to do)

Rinaldo (NPCed) has lost sight of the ogre, so he moves up 30 feet and reloads. At this point, Tor is behind everyone but Irene, so I assume he'll move up with the others.

Tenebrynn moves to the corner of the hut and casts his 6th magic missile, frying the ogre a bit more.

The ogre charges the two fishmen, his great falchion flashing in the sun. It slashes down, dropping one fishman and splattering the sand red. Almost simutaniously, a burst of fire envelops the other fishman, screaming silently, it dives back into the water.

Near the hut, charlyn is this time pierced by a trident (7 pts dmg). The other fishman thrusts its trident at the beedle. This thurst is deflected off its carapace.

Ashnar can still act this round. Tor and Nurlan have only taken move actions.

Attachments

• beach.JPG
    beach.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
Seeing Ashnar and the Beetle helping Charlarn, Tenebrynn launches another magic missile at the ogre.

[ooc: I'm gonna use up this whole scroll before this combat is finished aren't I]

orsal

LEW Judge
Manzanita said:
Upon the appearence of the beedle, Nurlan no longer has line of sight to Charlyn's opponent after moving up 20 feet. The ogre is the only one he could shoot at. (but let me know what he wants to do)

He'll delay until he sees the outcome of the ogre/sahuagin showdown (I'm assuming that's what the sea-creatures are). If this round had been inconclusive, he would have double-moved, but when he sees the ogre demonstrate himself to be the most dangerous opponent on the field, he fires a bolt, hoping to take down the giant.

Knight Otu

First Post
"Bad, caught in a three-way fight."
Ashnar moves to Charlarn's side, and, trying not to hit the priest or his beetle, casts a burning hands on the fish people. (casting on the defensive, if necessary, Concentration +4; 2d4; Ref save DC 15)

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 3

Charlarn grunts as the trident gets past his shield (hp 13/20). Guiding his horse with his knees again (Ride check DC 5; check +2), Charlarn takes his morning star from his shield hand and sweeps it at fishman S4's head (Atk +4*; Dmg 1d8+1; includes +1 bonus for being on higher ground). If possible, he will direct his horse (Ride check DC 10; check +2) to attack S4 as well with its hooves (Atk +4 (x2); Dmg 1d4+3) and bite (Atk -1; Dmg 1d3+1).

OOC: You're welcome for the stats, Manzanita. First time I've summoned something. :)

Last edited:

Patlin

Explorer
Having used a move action so far, Tor will use his standard action to take another move. He will place himself next to the canoe, 20' away from the Ogre, directly to the Ogre's west.

Remove ads