Heroes for Hire (calling all heroes)

hero4hire

Explorer
Oracle Enterprises is proud to announce tryouts for the recently reformed Heroes for Hire. H4H has always been the first choice to make extra money for heroically inclined. Are you a hero? Do you want to get payed for it? Then contact Jim Hammond CEO of Oracle Enterprises TODAY!

I've been chompin' at the bit to play MnM so I might as well GM it.
This game will star second rate heroes that already exist in the Marvel Universe. I'm not talking Thor or Cap or even Hawkeye. I'm talking Blue Shield, Razorback, or El Aguila...Guys like that (thx to Kev for inspiring me to do this with his Villain Game). I will pick who I think are the best candidates based on your character choices.

The game will be set in the Marvel Universe, but I reserve the right to ignore anything currently in continuity, either out my ignorance or my out of my opinion. Avengers disbanded? probably not, Asgard hovering over Manhattan? nope...JJJ hating Spidey, Mutants mistrusted....certainly.

So any interest?

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
Just give it a few days, can't really expect a rather specialized M&M game to fill up as quickly as a generic D&D game. :)

Bye
Thanee

Rybaer

First Post
Given that 3 of 4 M&M games I've joined in the last few months have fallen apart, I'm quite keen to join a game with some staying power. Your proposed game sounds great...except for two mitigating factors. First, I scarcely know the names of the major Marvel characters and am clueless as to the lesser ones. Second, I prefer creating new characters, as that's half the fun of the system.

I don't know how much familiarity with the Marvel universe you'd expect players to bring to the table. Assume I've seen a few movies in the last couple years and that'll pretty much sum it up. If you think we can work around that, put me down as "interested."

If not, that's cool too. Either way, I wish ya luck.

hero4hire

Explorer
Passing familiarity with the MU is fine. New heroes wouldn't know much about what is going on anyway.
Either post char ideas here or send them to me at jerichodrumm@yahoo.com and maybe we can work something out. As long as it is within the concept of Second -stringer heroes out to prove themselves and maybe make a buck or two...

Rybaer

First Post
Good deal. I'll knock around some ideas this weekend. What sort of power level do you have in mind? And do you know of any good web resources that might describe some of these "second string" heroes you're referencing?

deadestdai

First Post
Although I've got the Mutants and Masterminds rules, I haven't had much chance to use them yet.
If there's room, I'd like to see if I can get in on yer game here?

hero4hire

Explorer
deadestdai said:
Although I've got the Mutants and Masterminds rules, I haven't had much chance to use them yet.
If there's room, I'd like to see if I can get in on yer game here?
Looks like there is plenty o' room thus far.

Any ideas on who you would like to play?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases