A question for owners of the new Eberron modules

Reflex

First Post
The list of minis for Aberrations has just hit and I'm trying to track down the origin of some of the more obscure figures. One is an axe-wielding fellow named 'Skull Splitter'. Supposedly at least one of the figures in this set came from either Whisper of the Vampire's Blade or Shadows of the Last War, but I don't own either module, so I'm unable to match the set list against the NPCs within.

All of this explanation leads to the question at hand, namely 'Is Skullsplitter an NPC from either of the two Eberron modules'?

Stone Dog

Adventurer
To the best of my knowlege the Eberron specific minis are...Warforged Hero , Longtooth Barbarian , Sharn Cutthroat , Valenar Commander and Bladebearer Hobgoblin. I don't know what a skullsplitter is, but it isn't in the Eberron modules.

Stone Dog

Adventurer
Looking at that link it seems that there is also the Emerald Claw Soldier (common! Yay for mooks!) and possibly the Silent Wolf Goblin. There are a stack of "Silent Clans" that the goblins of Eberron are set up in after all.

Looking at a scanned picture of the skullsplitter from a poster, it just looks like a great big badass with a great big badaxe. I can't see it as something world specific.

Reflex

First Post
Skullsplitter doesn't sound as much like a description of type as it does a name. Named minis in DDM are called 'Uniques'. Not all have a specific origin- Some are made up off the cuff (Snig the Axe, Urthok the Vicious), but others do indeed have very specific origins (King Snurre, Drizz't, The Steel Regent, Mordenkainen, etc). It was mentioned that a character/creature from Shadows of the Last War or Whispers of the Vampire's Blade would make this set, but I have neither module, so I thought I'd ask those that do on the off-chance that this Skullsplitter bloke was the character in question. If not, he's either A)from somewhere else, or B)one of the 'made-up-on-the-spot' guys.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases