Explorer
Ayden Wyvernspur
Male Human Priest Lvl 2/Human Paragon 3
Chaotic Good

Str 10 (+0)
Dex 12 (+1)
Con 11 (+0)
Int 14 (+2)
Wis 19 (+4) (+1 @ 4th level; +2 human paragon 3rd lvl)
Cha 16 (+3)

Hit Points 32
AC 16, Touch 11, Flat 15
Init +1
BAB +3, Grap +1
Speed 30 (20 in armor)

(base 30, Medium 34-66, Light Armor)

Light Load under 34lb
Medium Load 34-66lb *currently at medium capacity w 49lbs*
Heavy Load 67-100lb

Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +11

+4 Melee, Warhammer of Shocking +1, 1d8+1+d6 shocking, 20/x2

Medium, 5'11" tall, 165 wt, 26 yrs old
Brown hair, Hazel eyes, Tanned skin

Speaks Chondothan, Common, Elvish, Draconic

+7 Concentration (5)
+12 Diplomacy (7)
+12 Heal (8)
+7 Knowledge (Arcana) (5)
+7 Knowledge (Religion) (5)
+7 (+9*) Perform (String) (4) *when using M.W. Violin
+5 Perform (Wind) (2)
+10 Sense Motive* (4) *Paragon Class Skill
+7 Spellcraft (5)

Feats
-Scribe Scroll (Create magical scroll, in Ayden’s case, it would look like a musical score)
-Discipline (Difficult to distract, by spell or blow. +1 bonus to Will, +2 bonus to Concentration checks)
-Negotiator(Ayden is good at gauging and swaying attitudes. +2 Diplomacy and Sense Motive checks)
-Craft Wonderous Items (Ayden create magical items of various abilities given proper time and materials. As each item contains a bit of his essence, Ayden is selective about what is created, and to whom they would be given to)

Racename Traits
-base speed 30`
-1 extra feat at 1st level
-4 extra skill points at 1st; 1 extra skill point at each additional level

Classname Abilities
-Proficient with all simple weapons, with all types of armor, and with shields.
-Chaotic Good aura
-Can cast divine spells
-Can spontaneous cast healing spells from those selected for each day.
-Turn Undead.
-1 per day if Ayden falls under 0hps, regain 1d8+chr bonus h.p. (Renewal Domain ability)
-Rebuke or command reptilian creatures and snakes as an evil cleric rebukes or commands undead. (Scalykind Domain ability)
-Sense Motive is now a Paragon Class Skill. For all classes Ayden may choose, Sense Motive will be treated as if it was a class skill.
-Martial Weapon Prof (War Hammer). Ayden is proficient with one Martial Weapon as a gained ability of the Human Paragon Class.
-Bonus Feat (Human Paragon). Ayden has learned an extra Feat due to his travels and growing in his Paragon class.
-+2 to caster level. Ayden will cast spells as two levels higher than his current Priest level as a result of the Paragon class.

Spells Prepared
0- Detect Magic x2, Resistance, Guidance (cast as CMW)
1st- Omen of Peril (cast), Divine Favor (cast), Shield of
Faith (cast),Magic Fang*
2nd- Lesser Restoration*, Deific Vengeance (cast), Align Weapon (cast)

Ayden Wyvernspur’s childhood was everything that a spoiled noble could ask for. He was taught by the finest of tutors, allowed to pursue his interests at his leisure, and most importantly, he was only tasked with keeping the dignity of his family’s name. However, after the Time of Troubles, that task became a larger challenge than one would expect as with his distant uncle’s sudden elevation to the status of a god, Finder Wyvernspur’s shadow stretched long over the city of Immersea, and his kin as well.

Ayden began to hear Finder’s call when he was in his early teens, but was hesitant to make the long journey to the Lost Vale to receive his training. Finally running out of excuses on the eve of his twentieth summer, Ayden loaded a pack for travel and took his first steps in answering the call in his heart.

Once there, Ayden would spend five years with the saurials learning the ways of a priest, while strengthening his already natural skill with music. When his time to leave arrived, Ayden left with little more than he arrived with, but had a new outlook on life. He had cast aside the shackles he feared his name had created for him and now sought out those whose fear kept them from unlocking their true potential.

Ayden has recently been involved in trying to uncover the reason behind between Orchard Meadows' crumbling relationship with the Broken Axe lizardmen clan. By travelling into the swamp, Ayden and his companions discovered that someone was building a dam to drain the swamp, forcing the lizardmen away. Capturing the dwarvish captain of the dam, the companions returned to town to seek the Council out, only to discover that Mayor Applebottom knew of the dam. Besting the Mayor's guards and capturing the Mayor himself, the group now looks for proof, and reasoning, behind Applebottom's actions.

After defeating a wight and its plant guardian, as well as a guardian croc, Ayden and his companions met with the Broken Axe Clan's leader, a powerful naga named Naamani. While the meeting was tense, as she was suspicious of all those entering into her swamp, she was finally convinced of their good intentions when her runners reported Sheriff Trond and his men tearing down the dam Applebottom had began building. She has given them two vital clues to dangers in the area, that a wraith wonders the swamp at night killing all those that it can, and two that her sister is imprisioned in Orchard Meadow's well plotting doom upon the town. Knowing that both are hazards to the people, Ayden wonders which one the group will go after first.

Ayden and his companions managed to defeat both the wraith and Naamani's sister, a powerful sorceress named Tyrinth. After defeating Tyrinth, the companions found a clutch of eggs, as well as a collection of magical items that Applebottom placed in the well for Tyrinth to guard for him. Acting quickly, Ayden and the others took the eggs and the treasure out of the well and delivered the eggs to Naamani to raise as her own. Now, all that is left to do is to see if Tyrinth's mate is in the well also, or has he escaped to extract his revenge at a later time.

After sending a message to the Lost Vale requesting a more experienced priest be sent to the town of Orchard Meadows, Ayden was relieved to see that Finder guided the selection process and sent Brother Treeroot, a saurial of great wisdom, patience, and appreciation of music. Agreeing to continue to help the town build a strong relationship with the Broken Axe Clan, as well as to spread Finder’s message to the craftsmen of the town following Brother Ernest’s departure, Ayden felt that it was safe to leave with his friends when they spoke of a merchant looking for guards to travel with him into the elvish lands to attend a festival. Always looking for chances to expand his knowledge, as well as pick up much needed supplies for his companions and himself, Ayden agreed and left as soon as they were all ready to go.

Enroute to the festival, Ayden and his companions were ambushed by giant spiders that lived in the woods. After slaying the deadly arachnids, they searched the area to see if there were more of the creatures, as they did not want those less prepared to fall prey to the dangerous beasts. There search lead them to the lair of enraged owlbear, and while Ayden and his companions were able to defeat the creature, it put up a valiant fight.

Once they arrived at the festival, the party seperated and searched the fair at their leisure. Ayden picked up a shield made of the strong, yet light, Darkwood harvested from the forests of distant Chult and acquired several scrolls of healing for his companions. Turning in, his sleep was broken when his employer went screaming into the woods and ignored all attempts to wake him up and calm him down.

Chasing the merchant, they managed to save him from a group of grimlocks who sought to drag him into a cavern hidden in the woods. Sending the merchant back and investigating the opening, they discovered it was the lair of a night hag named Malifustal. However, this knowledge was only gained after Ayden was charmed into thinking the disguised hag was a messanger of Finder. The party fought her with steel and spell and managed to drive her into the portal she was guarding, but she threatened them all before she left. Only time will tell if she is truly able to attack them through their dreams.

Current XP: 10,000

Ayden can best be described as an open book. He speaks his mind freely and while he tries not to offend anyone in the process, you can’t please everyone all of the time. Luckily, his smile and easy laugh tends to make him friends much faster than enemies.

No longer a novice priest, Ayden’s doubts are rapidly beginning to fade as he has began to accept that Finder does accept, as well as embrace him, as a true priest of the faith.

When traveling on the road, Ayden dresses in a stylish, but functional set of traveling clothes. His holy symbol is always around his neck, and when he draws his violin to play in the mornings, he can feel his god around him then as well. He has a finely crafted chain mesh shirt that he has began to wear all the time when travelling, as his experiences have taught him that Tymora does not always grant people time to open a pack and don armor when the dogs of war are charging your way.

M.W. Chain Shirt (worn, 25wt)
M.W. Darkwood Shield (worn, 7 wt)
Upscale Traveler’s Outfit (worn, 5wt)

Warhammer of Shocking +1 (left hand, 8wt)
Belt pouch (around waist, .5wt)

Bag of Holding w/contents
M.W. Violin (in bag)

Signet ring (right hand, 0wt)
Silver Holy Symbol (Finder) (around neck, 1wt)

Wand of Cure Light Wounds (29 charges)
6 Sunrods (in bag)
2 Thunderstones (in bag)
4 days rations (in bag)
Scrollcase (in bag)
--2 Scrolls Cure Moderate Wounds (in case)
--2 Scrolls Lesser Restoration (in case)
Waterskin (in bag)

Attachments

• ayden1.jpg
    ayden1.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:

Dhes

Explorer
Dunstand Tybalt
Male, Human, Rogue lvl4, Fighter lvl2
Neutral Neutral
Str: 12 (+1)
Dex: 18 (+4)
Con: 8 (-1)
Int: 16 (+3)
Wis: 8 (-1)
Cha: 15 (+2)

HP: 30
AC: AC 18, Touch 13, Flat 18
Init: +8
BAB: +5
Grap: +6
Speed: 20 ft. (base 30, load Medium, Light armor)

Fort: +4 (+4 base, -1 ability, +1 Magic)
Ref: +9 (+4 base, +4 ability, +1 Magic)
Will: +1 (+1 base, -1 ability, +1 Magic)

+6 Melee, Rapier, 1d6+1, 18-20/x2
+7 Melee, SilverDagger, 1d4+1, 19-20/x2
+11 Throw, Silver Dagger, 1d4+2, 19-20/x2, 10'r
+8 Melee, MW Silver Dagger, 1d4+1, 19-20/x2
+12 Throw, MW Silver Dagger, 1d4+2, 19-20/x2, 10'r

Appearance
Size: Medium
Height: 6'3" tall
Weight: 150 lbs
Hair: Short brown
Eyes: dark brown
Skin: Light tanned

Languages: COMMON, CHONDATHAN, GOBLIN, ORC AND HALFLING

Skills
+11 Balance (+4, +7, +0)
+8 Bluff (+1, +7, +0)
+7 Climb (+1, +6, +0)
+13 Disable Device (+3, +8, +2,)
+11 Escape Artist (+4, +7, +0)
+8 Gather Information (+1, +7, +0)
+13 Hide (+4, +7, +2)
+4 Listen (-1, +5, +0)
+14 Move Silently (+4, +8, +2)
+14 Open Lock (+4, +8, +2)
+3 Perform (Oratory) (+1, +2, +0)
+11 Search (+3, +8, +0)
+16 Sleight of Hand (+4, +8, +4)
+14 Use Rope (+4, +8, +2)

Feats
-Armor Proficiency (Light)
-Deft Hands (+2 bonus on all Sleight of Hand checks and Use Rope checks)
-Nimble Fingers (+2 bonus on all Disable Device checks and Open Lock checks)
-Stealthy (+2 bonus on all Hide checks and Move Silently checks)

Rogue Abilities
-Evasion
-Sneak Attack +2d6
-Trap Sense (+1 Reflex, +1 dodge)
-Trap finding (may use search skill on taps with DC higher than 20)
-Uncanny dodge (retains Dex bonus to AC if caught flat-footed.)

Fighter Abilities
- Weapon Proficiency simple and martial
- Armor Proficiency light, medium and heavy
- Point Blank Shot +1 Bonus on ranged attack and damage within 30 ft.
- Precise Shot No -4 penalty for shooting into melee.
- Improved initiative (+4 to initative)

Appearance
Dunstand is by his own accord an extremely handsome man and sees himself as any gods gift to women. He always dresses in the latest fashion of the given region. He is of fair height and stature, and keeps a smooth face and well cut hair.
His general appearance is more that of a nobleman or a well-to-do merchant, than a rogue or ruffian of the treacherous dockside streets of Westgate.

Personality
Dunstand not a liar, but everything he says must be taken with a grain of salt. He will try to tell you half-truths and he will twist the truth any way he can.
He’s a man that appalls violence and people will find themselves hard pressed to get him angry. His passive personality is not a noble one, but more a defense mechanism because anger and violence can get “that that he loves the most” (a.k.a. himself) in to danger. Dunstand is not a opportunist, he will pass by a number of opportunities to acquire a small piece of wealth when he can just stand back in leisure and wait for the big money. As a true follower of Mask he never shows his true colors, any number of people spanning from the east through the west coast know him by a number of names and will tell you that he is a devoted follower of a fair number of gods. Because of his deceptive nature he had to leave a number of cities in the Realms, mostly because of the large sums of gold placed as a bounty on his head. During times of no present danger he can be a pleasant companion, and will entertain his friends and companions with his boasted stories of valor.

Background
Dunstand was born and bred in the trading city of Westgate in Dragon Coast.
There is not a lot known of his background, the name Tybalt was not the name of his father but the name of the inn on the docks of Westgate where his mother worked as a “lady of negotiable delights” and his unknown father seamed to be a frequenting patron. His mother died at the age of 35, when young Dunstand was but 10 years old. After the demise of his mother he was raised by the innkeeper of the “Tybalt” and the Thieves guild know as “The Night Mask”. The upbringing by these people led to his inevitable path of a rogue and scam artist.

The history from the time of his leaving Westgate and the present day, is for the most part unknown. People that do feel inclined to discover the history of Dunstand Tybalt can easily follow a straight path from his current position to Westgate, only stopping to ask for directions from angry people missing a great deal of money.

Journal entry 1
I found my self the village of Orchard Meadows, where I was selling grade-A timber to the mayor, who needed it for the construction of some project outside of the village. I really didn’t know that the timber was never delivered to the construction site, and when thy arrested me a mille or so outside the village they didn’t believe me when I told them that I was going to see to the delivery myself (they even called me, a thief and a scam artist, me a noble and honest trader). I believe that there has been some change in the residing powers of this village, because later in the day I was released from prison by the sheriff with the warning that he would have me watched as long as I stayed in Orchard Meadows. I told him not to bother because I would be leaving this hole in the ground a.s.a.p. This is how I found my self in the Apple Cart inn to get some well deserved rest, so I could get a fresh start tomorrow and see where the road would takes me.

Journal entry 2
On what I thought would be my last day in orchard meadows, I met a groups of adventurers in the common room of the inn. At first I thought that this would be a nice opportunity for me to acquire some gold before I sad out on the road. I really lacked some finances at the moment because of the deal that went sour with the (as it seams now) former Mayor. We got to talking and they told me that they where running errands for the local population, killing stuff and so on. Normally I wouldn’t dream of joining up with a group of people like this, and I would never place my self willingly in a position where I could get hurt or even killed. But trough some unknown force or maybe a lack of judgment I find my self following them. They haven’t really up to now said that they would accept me in there group, but no one seams to object when I follow them around, so I will just have to see what the future holds, and find out why I’m compelled to take this unusual course.

The group up to now consisted out of seven members,
Three elves (two male and 1 female). One of the males and the one female seam to be moon elves, the other one I can’t be sure of. The female elf has as it seams a very strange sense of humor (an elf with a sense of humor is already something pretty uncommon in my book). The male moon elf is a bit of a hot head, he’s a fierce one for defending his position with in the group, I don’t know why but I think he feels a bit threatened by me. The group also has two human males and one human female, the female is the one to look out for, although she hasn’t shown any animosity towards me. She introduced her self as a being a Paladin and you can never be sure with one of them. The last member is a Halfling druid, so that shouldn’t be a problem, he some of my best friend where Halflings. Up till now they seam like nice people, and I’m sure we will get along fine.

Equipment
Studded Leather +1 (Equipped, 20wt)
Cloak of Resistance +1 (Equipped, 1wt)
Noble’s outfit (Equipped, 10wt)

Rapier (Equipped, 2wt)
Sheath, Boot (Equipped left Leg, 2wt) *
Dagger, Silver (In sheath, 0wt)
Sheath, Boot (Equipped right Leg, 2wt) *
Dagger, Silver (In sheath, 0wt)
Sheath, Wrist (Equipped left wrist, 1wt)
MW Dagger, Silver (In sheath, 0wt)
Sheath, Wrist (Equipped right wrist, 1wt)
MW Dagger, Silver (In sheath, 0wt)

Pouch, belt (Equipped, 0.5wt)
Flint and steel (0wt)
Whetstone (1wt)
Masterwork Thieves’ Tools (1wt)
Holy symbol, silver, Mask
Potion of Cure Moderate Wounds (0.1wt)
Eyes of the Eagle (0.1)

Backpack (Equipped, 2wt)
Rope, silk (50 ft.) (5wt)
Bedroll (5wt)
Grappling hook (4wt)
Chess Set (Fine) (7wt)

Coins- 0pp, 45gp, 48sp, 8cp (2wt)

Total weight carried - 70 lbs
Light load - 43 lbs or less
Medium load - 43-86 lbs
Heavy load - 86-129 lbs
Lift 129 lbs, lift and stagger 258 lbs
Drag 645 lbs

* A boot sheath is easily concealed making it useful for those who want to appear unarmed. Boot sheaths can hold only small to tiny bladed weapon. Characters attempting to conceal an item in a boot sheath gain a +4 bonus on their pick Pocket check (opposed by either spot or search depending on situation). If a character using the boot sheath dos not have ranking in pick pocket noticing the boot sheath requires a successful spot or search check (DC 10).

Last edited:

hippocrachus

First Post
Calenthang Evenele
Lawful Neutral Male Wood Elf Fighter (5)
Celebrates Mielikki
Height: 5’4”
Weight: 100lbs
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Brown
Skin: Copper

STR: 18 (4)
DEX: 16 (3)
CON: 12 (1)
INT: 12 (1)
WIS: 13 (1)
CHA: 12 (1)

HP: 45
AC: 21
~Touch: 13
~Flat-Footed: 18

(5) Fortitude: 4 + 1
(4) Reflex: 1 + 3
(2) Will: 1 + 1

(7) Initiative: 3 + 4
BA: 5
~(9) Grapple: 5 + 4

Weapons
Vakar Blade - 11 (1d8+7+2d6 vs Full Elves) 19x2
Longsword - 10 (1d8+6) 19x2
Longbow - 8 (1d8) 20x3

Skills
(5) Climb: 4 + 5 – 4
(3) Craft Trapmaking: 1 + 2 + 0
(4) Handle Animal: 1 + 3 + 0
(5) Jump: 4 + 5 – 4
(3) Listen(cc): 1 + 0 + 2
(2.5) Perform Wind Instruments(cc): 1 + 1.5 + 0
(3) Ride: 3 + 0 + 0
(3) Search(cc): 1 + 0 + 2
(3) Spot(cc): 1 + 0 + 2
(2) Swim: 4 + 6 – 8

Feats
Weapon Focus (Longsword)
Power Attack
Cleave
Improved Initiative
Weapon Specialization (Longsword)

Special Abilities
Magic Sleep Immunity
+2 Save vs. Enchantment
Low-Light Vision
+2 Listen, Search, & Spot
Weapon Proficient
Armor Proficient

Languages
Common
Elven
Chondathan
Sylvan

Possessions
Masterwork Breastplate
~Type: Medium
~AC Bonus: 5
~MAX DEX: 3
~Check Penalty: -3
~Speed: 20ft
~Weight: 30lbs
+1 Heavy Steel Shield of Arrow Deflection
~AC Bonus: 3
~Check Penalty: -1
~Weight: 15lbs
Vakar Blade
~Type: Slashing
~AB: 9 + 1 + 1
~Damage: 1d8+4+2+1 (2d6 vs Full Elves)
~Critical: 19x2
~Weight: 4lbs
Longsword
~Type: Slashing
~AB: 9 + 1
~Damage: 1d8+4+2
~Weight: 4lbs
+1 Short Sword
~Type: Piercing
~AB: 9
~Damage: 1d6+4+1
~Weight: 2lbs
Longbow
~Type: Piercing
~AB: 8
~Damage: 1d8
~Critical: 20x3
~Range: 100ft
~Weight: 3lbs
(28) Arrows (3lbs)
Short Sword +1 (2lbs)
Backpack (2lbs)
(2) Waterskin (8lbs)
Flint & Steel (0lbs)
Whetstone (1lb)
Traveler’s Outfit (5lbs)
(2) Belt Pouches (1lb)
(4) Trail Rations (4lbs)
Copper Pan Flute (3lbs)
Potion of Invisibility
Potion of Cure Moderate Wounds
Potion of Bull's Strength
Periapt of Wound Closure

Weight Carried: 87lbs (Light Load = 20ft)
Light Load: 100lbs or <
Medium Load: 101lbs – 200lbs
Heavy Load: 201lbs – 300lbs
Lift Over Head: 300lbs
Lift Off Ground: 600lbs
Push or Drag: 1500lbs

Moneys
GP – 40
SP – 8
CP – 1

Background
Born and raised in Cormanthor by a small nomadic clan of around fifty wood elves, Calenthang spent the winter months with his clan in Tangled Trees where he learned to use a longsword and longbow with expertise.
On one of his young adventurous outings by himself in the sprawling forest he met a satyr who taught him the Sylvan tongue, how to play the pan flute, and the teachings of Mielikki (something his guardians never neglected to do). The satyr made a gift of his reed pan flute to Calenthang on his death. The flute was later broken when fleeing from drow raiders.
Through his many summers his clan would trade with the humans of the Dalelands often and sometimes with the ever-increasing menace of surface drow.
During one of these dealings with drow of the Auzkovyn Clan gone awry, Calenthang was stationed as guard, where he saw fellow members of his clan and his childhood love slaughtered at the hands of his interloping cousins. His clan was later weeded out by the drow and he was forced to flee Cormanthor, all in his first century of life.
He has spent the beginnings of his second century traveling the Dalelands outside of the forest.

Journal
Calenthang has found himself in the Border Forest. He is currently staying in the tent of Therav, the glass merchant.
He has met a halfling jeweler by the name of Wizzop, and promises to go to him for all his valuable gem needs.
He has determined the menace of Orchard Meadows to be none other then the Mayor himself.
He has defeated the evil naga Tyrinth in Orchard Meadows' well.
He has agreed to guard the glass merchant Therav to the Mellorn festival in the Border Forest.

Personality
Calenthang despises drow, the chaos they create, and their gods. He is suspicious of the goddess Eilistraee and her followers, as they show a means of peace between drow elves and the other races. A means he is not ready to accept.
Calenthang considers his life a common elven cliché: A tragedy of the dark elves. He understands others have suffered just as much, if not more, at the hands of the drow; he therefore rarely shows his anger and remains modest and soft-spoken about all he does.
He is most at home in the forest. The peace and tranquility of nature reminds him of his life as it was.

Description
Calenthang is a myriad of browns. His long brown hair covers his elven features: his almond-shaped hazel eyes and copper-toned complexion are caged behind long wisps; the tips of his ears are all that can be seen of them. He wears a masterwork breastplate with intricate leaf patterns filigreed all over. He carries a longsword and a longbow on his back along with a quiver of arrows and large wooden shield, all themed in rich shades of brown, right down to the leather hilt-wrap of the longsword. On his left hip rests an exquisite longsword made of the bluish black metal Vakar. It appears oiled and is wrapped in black sharkskin about the hilt.

Last edited:

kirinke

First Post
Teleri Shadow Song
Female Moon elf
Chaotic Good
Fighter 2nd/Cleric 3rd
REGION: Evereska
DEITY: Sehanine Moonbow

(3) STR: 16
(3) DEX: 17 (15 + 2 racial bonus)
(0) CON: 11 (12 - 2 racial penalty +1 level bonus)
(0) INT: 11
(2) WIS: 15
(0) CHA: 10

HP: 36
FORT: +6.
REFLEX: +4.
WILL: +7
INITITIVE: +3.

AC: 20 (10 base + 3 dex + 4 MW chain shirt + 1 Darkwood Shield + 2 Amulet of Nat Armor)

TOUCH: 13
FLATFOOTED: 17 (10 base + 4 MW chain shirt + 1 Darkwood shield + 2 Amulet of Nat Armor)
BAB: +7 (+4 base + 3 str bonus)
GRAPPLE: +3

WEAPONS
Composite longbow Named Diplomancy
+7 RANGED (Mighty +2 strength), 1d8, x3 critical, 110ft range 3 wgt

Mithril longsword
+1 Intelligent named Princess Dror StormArmour
+7 MELEE, 1d8 (+3 strength mod), 19–20/x2 critical. 2 wgt

HEIGHT: 6FT.
WGT: 150.
BUILD: Slender, graceful.
EYES: pale gray.
HAIR: auburn
SKIN: cream-colored.

CARRYING CAPACITY
light load is 76 lbs or less, medium load is 67-133 lbs or less. Heavy load is 154-230 lbs

SKILLS
+1 Concentration
+1 Craft Bow Making
+2 Diplomacy
+1 Handle Animal
+1 Knowledge history
+3 Knowledge religion
+2 Knowledge planes
+7 Heal (+2 heal kit bonus, +2 stat mod)
+4 Spot (elvish bonus, stat mod)
+4 Listen (elvish bonus, stat mod)
+2 Search (elvish bonus)
+3 Ride (ability mod)
+3 Survival (ability mod)
+2 Speak Language

CLASS ABILITIES
Proficient with all simple and martial weapons
Proficient with all armor types and shields including tower shields
Turn undead
Improved turning
Two weapon fighting
Gift of Tounges
Iron will (+2 bonus on all will saving throws)

RACIAL QUALITIES
Land speed is 30
Immune to sleep based spells
+2 vs. enchantment spells/effects
Low light vision
+2 bonus on listen, search and spot

LANGUAGES
Elvish. Common. Chondathan. Dwarven. Halfling.

BACKGROUND
Teleri's parents were a ranger and druid respectively and both minor nobles in their own right. Teleri early life was spent learning wilderness lore and developing a strong love of nature.

When she was around 40 years old, her home was attacked by drow and her father was captured during the fight. Her mother gave her into the keeping of the other druids in her grove and with a small band of adventurer's, rescued him. Her mother rescued him, but not before they had tortured him.

The torture had left her father nearly dead and quite insane. Only through the efforts of a priest of Eilistraee her mother had rescued along with her father, did they manage to save his life and restore his sanity.

Despite that one instance, her childhood was mostly a happy one. However on her 90th birthday, she had the oddest vision of an old woman beckoning her under a moonlit sky. She was drawn, under a strang compulsion that seemed to come from some deep, unsatisfied longing to a meadow surrounded by huge, gnarled trees.

In the middle of the meadow was a truly ancient elf woman. This she-elf was so old, she actually showed signs of advanced age, a rarity indeed, as most older elves head the call of evermeet before they reach their 700 year.

Under the moonlit night sky, Teleri was told that Sehanine Moonbow had called her and in Teleri's heart, she knew the old woman spoke truth. The woman trained her, inducting her into the ancient ways and sent her on her journey before her age of majority was truely reached. Since then, she has been traveling further and further away from Evereska and her old home.

Before Teleri left, however, the old woman gave her a beautifully crafted masterwork longsword, etched with the symbol of Sehahine Moonbow.

As she traveled, she came under the tutelage of a traveling companion, a young and idealistic paladin of Horus-Re. He taught her how to fight, but was sadly unable to convert her, though they parted as friends.

She also encountered a gnome by the name of Broddy. The two traveled together for about a year. Though he chattered constantly, she learned a alot from him, including a great deal of gnomish songs, poetry and baudy limericks. Her sense of humor matched his and they pulled a number of pranks on unsuspecting bandits, robbers and other neer'do'wells they came across. They eventually parted company and she is now journeying towards a particularly dank-looking swamp.

APPEARENCE
Teleri is beautiful, with the finely chiseled features typical of moon elves. Her eyes are pale gray that tend to change color, depending on the light. Her hair is auburn with two white streaks starting from her temples. She normally wears her hair in a single, wrist thick braid that hangs past her waist. Her hair, like most of her mother's family hair, will turn to a silvery-white by the time she reaches 110 years, due to unknown reasons.

She favors the blue and gray of a priestess of Sehanine Moonbow, though she typically prefers to travel in the relatively comfortable explorer outfits.

PERSONALITY
Cheerful and mercurial, Teleri is a unusual sort of elf. Most think that she is slightly mad, as they have never seen an elf with a sense of humor, especially a sense of humor as strange as hers. She never seems to be beaten down by any situation she finds herself in and always has a ready joke gleaned from countless disreputable sources.

JOURNAL ENTRIES
After following a series of ominous dreams which led her further and further away from her home in Evereska, Teleri wandered too close to a swamp guarded by a group of paranoid Lizardmen and their leader, a very powerful naga.

For a few days that seemed like weeks to Teleri, she was held prisoner under a domination spell until she was released by a band of adventurers who were investigating some recent attacks made by the Lizardmen. Together, they fought off a wight and discovered that the one who hired them, a Mayor Applebottom, was the real instigator of the attacks, for he was building a dam which was slowly draining the swamps which the lizardmen called home.

After returning to the naga (called Naamani) to report their findings, they also learned that the naga's sister (Tyrinth) was living underneath the town of Orchard Meadows. This rival naga was an extremely dangerous creature and for the safety of both villages needed to be destroyed. So, she and her new found friends did exactly that. They succeeded in part because Tyrinth had grown overconfident and they were plain lucky.

After Tyrinth was killed, they found a huge treasure trove which included a very special sword that Teleri claimed for her own. Or rather it claimed Teleri for her own. It turns out that this sword is the vessel of a spirit. In life this spirit was called Princess Dror StormArmour who died in battle fighting by her father's side. When she died, her father made a masterwork mithril sword and imbued his daughter's spirit inside it, so she could continue to fight the good fight as any dwarven battle maiden might want to...

After an initial shock in which the sword cursed her luck of being drawn to a pasty she-elf without a clue and Teleri babbled like an idiot (who wouldn't when an inanimant object suddenly starts griping at you) they settled down and began to get to know each other.

After returning to the Orchard Falls, Chasity reluctantly agreed to stay in the village and is now helping the new mayor Trond as well as educating the locals and providing extra protection in case of any difficulties. We will miss her.

When they came back to the inn a glass merchant hired them to escort both him and his valuable wares to a fair hosted by a reclusive band of elves called the Mellorn.

They are somewhat suspicious, but the opportunity to sell and purchase magical items as well as meeting a new and strange elven band has proven to be too great a lure. They will be cautious though.

The band of merry crazies has recently rescued their employer from enemies coming from an underground complex that they are currently exploring.

As they explored the underground complex, they ran into an evil fiend called a Nighthag that they managed to drive back into a portal to her own dimension, but not before she promised vengeance upon them. They also rescued a priest of Lathandar called Sarlis from the Hag's clutches.

When they returned to the surface, they went to the head priestess of the fair, a woman called Dorator. She confessed that the fair was a lure to bring in innocents for the Nighthag to devour, thereby protecting her own people. Disgusted with the priestess' cowardness, they refused the reward and left for Twilight Hollow, where their two companions had been taken by the White Council, a group of magic-hating inquisitors.

When they arrived at Twilight hollow, they found that Chasity had been killed and Andreas presumed dead. Now, they are trying to find out the real culprits and extract a certain amount of justice from said bandits.

DOMAIN POWERS
MOON
She can turn or destroy lycanthropes as a good cleric turns or destroys undead. This ability is useable to the number of times per day equal to 3 + charisma mod.

TRAVEL
For a total time per day of 1 round per cleric level you possess, you can act normally regardless of magical effects that impede movement as if you were affected by the spell freedom of movement. This effect occurs automatically as soon as it applies, lasts until it runs out or is no longer needed, and can operate multiple times per day (up to the total daily limit of rounds).
This granted power is a supernatural ability. Add Survival to your list of cleric class skills

BONUS SPELLS
Faerie fire, Moonbeam

0 LVL SPELLS
Detect magic. Guidance. Resistance. Light. Detect Poison

1st LVL SPELLS
Nimbus of light. Command. Protection From Evil

2nd LVL SPELLS
Consecrate Sound Burst

TREASURE
PP: 30 GP 23. SP: 57. CP 55.
5 vials of holy water
5 wooden holy symbols
1 silver holy symbol worn around neck
Signet ring

EQUIPMENT
Amulet of Natural Armor +2 (Equipped, 0wt
MW Chain Shirt (Equipped, 25wt)
Dark wood Shield (Equipped, 5wt)
Traveler’s outfit (Equipped, 5wt)
Signet Ring (Equipped, 0wt)
Holy symbol, silver (Equipped, 0wt)
Holy symbol, wood, hidden (equipped 0wgt)
Quiver-Scabbard (Equipped. 2wt)
Money belt (Equipped. 0wt)

Mithril longsword on belt (Equipped. 5wt)
40 arrows in quiver-scabbard (Equipped. 6wt)
Mighty +2 Longbow (Equipped. 3wt)
Belt-pouches (Equipped, 0.5wt)
Toiletry kit (Equipped, 0.5wt)
1 ounce of soap (Equipped, 0wt)

Belt-pouches (Equipped, 0.5wt)
Tinderbox (Equipped, 0wt)
Flint and steel (Equipped, 0wt)
Bow String’s (Equipped, 0wt)

Backpack (Equipped, 2wt)
Mess kit (Equipped, 1wt)
Cooking kit (Equipped, 1wt)

Monk
Mule
Hackamore (Equipped, 1wt)
Packsaddle (Equipped, 15wt)
Saddle bags (Equipped, 8wt)
Oats (Equipped, 1wt)
Horse grooming kit (Equipped, 1wt)
Saddle bags (Equipped, 8wt)
Explorer’s outfit (Equipped, 8wt)
Water skin (Equipped, 4wt)
Bedroll/blanket (Equipped, 5wt)
Crowbar (Equipped, 5wt)

Murnae
Light warhorse
Carrying Capacity: A light load for a light warhorse is up to 230 pounds; a medium load, 231–460 pounds; and a heavy load, 461–690 pounds. A light warhorse can drag 3,450 pounds.

War saddle equipped Equipped, 15 wgt
Saddle blanket equipped Equipped, 3 wgt
2 saddle bags equipped Equipped, 16 wgt
Bit and bridle equipped Equipped, 1 wgt
Healing kit Equipped, 1 wgt
6 vials of Spider Venom antidote Equipped, 0 wgt

Attachments

• teleri with color.jpg
    teleri with color.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
Drogo Hornblower

Drogo Hornblower
Male Ghostwise Halfling Druid Level 5
Alignment: NG
Str 12 ..pts 6
Dex 16 ..pts 6
Con 14 ..pts 6
Int 12 ..pts 4
Wis 17 ..pts 10 +1@4th
Cha 11 ..pts 3

Hit Points 42
AC 17 (19 with sheild), Touch 14, Flat 13 (Leather +3(magic), Size +1, Dex +3, shield +2)
Init +7
BAB +3, Grap -1
Speed 20 (base 20, load 0/33, light armor)
Fort +7, Ref +5, Will +8 (incl +1 cloak)

+6 Melee, +1 Scimitar - Monsterous Humanoid Bane, 1d4+2, 18-20/x2
+5 Melee, club, 1d4+1, 20/x2
+8 Ranged, club, 1d4+1, 20/x2, 10'r
+8 Ranged, sling, 1d3, 20/x2, 50'r

Small, 3'2" tall, 50 wt, 22 yrs old
blueblack hair, blue eyes, tanned skin

Speaks Common, Halfling, Sylvan, Druidic, Shaarran

Skills (40 ranks)
+5 Handle Animal (5)
+7 Heal (5)
+2 Climb (0)
+6 Concentration(4)
+7 Hide (0)
+2 Jump (0)
+10 Knowledge (Nature) (5) (+2 Nature Sense; +2 survival synergy)
+5 Move Silently (0)
+9 Ride (4) (+2 synergy w/Handle Animals)
+12 Survival (6) Nature Sense +2, knowledge(nature) synergy +2
+7 Listen (4)
+10 Spot (7)

Feats
-Track
-Improved Initiative

Halfling Traits
-+2 save vs. Fear
-+1 on attack rolls with thrown weapons and slings
-+2 on Move silently, climb, jump & listen, +4 on hide(Size)
-Telepathic communication 20' one person at a time, must speak same language

Druid Abilities
-Animal Companion (Rex – riding dog)
-Wild Empathy (+7) (+5 level, +2 handle animal synergy)
-Nature Sense (+2 on Knowledge (nature) & survival)
-Woodland Stride (move normal speed through natural undergrowth)
-Trackless step (Leaves no trail in nature, unless desired)
-Resist Nature's Lure (+4 bonus on saving throws against the spell-like abilities of fey)
-Wild shape - 1x/day assume form of med or small animal for 5 hrs

Spells Prepared
0th- Cure minor wounds, light, mending, flare, detect magic
1st- magic fang, Cure Light wounds, produce flame, speak with animals
2nd-flaming sphere, bulls strength, barkskin
3rd-Stone shape, call lightening

Rex, Riding Dog animal companion (Collie)font]
Medium Animal
Hit Dice: 4d8+4 (22 hp)
Initiative:+3
Speed: 40 ft. (8 squares)
Armor Class: 19 (+3 Dex, +6 natural), touch 13, flat-footed 16
Base Attack/Grapple: +4/+6
Attack: Bite +4 melee (1d6+4)
Full Attack: Bite +6 melee (1d6+4)
Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks:
Special Qualities: Low-light vision, scent, evasion
Saves: Fort +6, Ref +7, Will +2
Abilities: Str 16, Dex 16, Con 15, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 6
Skills: Jump +10, Listen +6, Spot +6, Swim +5, Survival +2*
Feats: Alertness, Track

Carrying Capacity: A light load for a riding dog is up to 100 pounds; a medium load, 101–200 pounds; and a heavy load, 201–300 pounds. A riding dog can drag 1,500 pounds.
Combat If trained for war, these animals can make trip attacks just as wolves do (see the Wolf entry). A riding dog can fight while carrying a rider, but the rider cannot also attack unless he or she succeeds on a Ride check.
Skills: Riding dogs have a +4 racial bonus on Jump checks. *Riding dogs have a +4 racial bonus on Survival checks when tracking by scent.
Tricks(7): Attack all (2 tricks), Defend, Down, Guard, Stay, heel, Track, evasion
Special: Link, share spells

Background

Drogo Hornblower was born into a family of Halfling druids. The Halflings of his mothers’ line had long been respected druids of the Halflings of the Chondathan hills. Drogo, loving the outdoors and animals, was happy to study under his mother. When he came of age, his the high druid of the clan asked him to come visit her in the sacred grove. She informed him that she had forseen that he had a larger role to play in the world. His clan was prosperous and well-protected, and his fate did not lie here. Scared, but excited despite himself, Drogo packed up his gear and set out on his trusty steed/companion Rex to discover his destiny.

He has been hired to investigate some conflict with some lizardmen in the town of orchard meadow. Discovering that the Mayor was involved with digging a covert dam, he and his worthy companions defeated the mayor, and went to the lizardmen to make peace.

Equipment (approx 29.5 lbs 3 pounds under medium wieght, 21 pounds under medium for dog when ridden)
Leather Armor +1 (worn, 7.5wt) 10gp optional

Heavy Wooden shield (on dog, 5 lbs)
Cloak of Resistance +1

+1 Scimitar, Monsterous Humanoid Bane (hand or sheathed, 2 lbs)
Club (strapped on Rex, 1.5 wt)
dagger (belt front, 1 wt)
Sling (belt, 0 wt)
Pouch w/20 stones (belt, 5wt)

Backpack (center back, .5 wt)
Bedroll (below backpack, 1.25 wt)

Waterskin- water (backpack, ??wt)
5 Torches (backpack, ??wt)
Flint & Steel (backpack, ??wt)
Trail Rations- 1 days (backpack, ??wt)
Horn (backpack, ??wt)

Coins- 50gp, sp, cp (pouch, ??wt)

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Sielwoodan Velantien
Male Moon Elf Ranger/Sorcerer 4/1
Chaotic Good
Str 14 6pts +2
Dex 18 8pts +4
Con 12 6pts +1
Int 14 6pts +2
Wis 14 6pts +2
Cha 11 3pts 0

Hit Points 34
AC 18, Touch 14, Flat 14
Init +4
BAB +4, Grap +6
Speed 30 (base 30, load 47.5/58-116-175, light)
Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +5

+7 Melee, Short Sword +1, 1d6+3 19-20/x2
+6 Melee, Handaxe, 1d6+2, 20/x3
+6 Melee, Pick, Light, 1d4+2, 20/x4
+6 Melee, Hammer, Light, 1d4+2, 20/x2
+6 Melee, Dagger, 1d4+2, 19-20/x2
+9 Ranged, Migthy(+1) Composite Longbow +1, 1d8+2, 20/x3, 110'r
+8 Ranged, Hammer, Light, 1d4+2, 20/x2 20'r
+8 Ranged, Dagger, 1d4+2, 19-20/x2 10'r

Sizecategory, 5'5" tall, 142 lbs wt, 127 yrs old
Short Deep Blue hair, Light Green eyes, White Silvered skin

Speaks Common, Elven, Chondatan, Illuskan, Sylvan

+5 Climb (3)
+5 Craft(Bowmaking) (3)
+1 Handle Animal (1)
+5 Heal (3)
+10 Hide (6)
+5 Jump (3)
+3 Knowledge(Arcana) (1)
+4 Knowledge(Dungeoneering) (2)
+4 Knowledge(Geography) (2)
+6 Knowledge(Nature) (2)
+10 Listen (6)
+10 Move Silently (6)
+5 Ride (1)
+10 Search (6)
+10 Spot (6)
+10 Survival (8)
+5 Use Rope (1)

Feats
Track (Class ability)
Point Blank Shot
Precise Shot
Extra Shot (Class ability)
Endurance (Class ability)

Racename Traits
Code:
+2 Dexterity, –2 Constitution.

Medium: As Medium creatures, elves have no special bonuses 
or penalties due to their size.

Elf base land speed is 30 feet.

Immunity to magic sleep effects, and a +2 racial saving throw 
bonus against enchantment spells or effects.

Low-Light Vision: An elf can see twice as far as a human in 
starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor 
illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail 
under these conditions.

Weapon Proficiency: Elves receive the Martial Weapon Proficiency feats 
for the longsword, rapier, longbow (including composite longbow), 
and shortbow (including composite shortbow) as bonus feats.

+2 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks. 
An elf who merely passes within 5 feet of a secret or 
concealed door is entitled to a Search check to notice it 
as if she were actively looking for it.

Automatic Languages: Common and Elven. 
Bonus Languages: Draconic, Gnoll, Gnome, Goblin, Orc, and Sylvan.

Favored Class: Wizard. A multiclass elf ’s wizard class does not count 
when determining whether she takes an experience point penalty for 
multiclassing.

Classname Abilities
Wild Empathy
Favored Enemy (+2 Magical Beast)
Combat Expertise: Extra Shot
Endurance
Animal Companion

Sorcerer's Spells:
0 / 1
5 / 3

Spell Known:
0: Detect Poison, Ghost Sound, Light, Message
1: Feather Fall, True Strike

Ranger's Spells:
0 / 1
- / 1

Spell Prepared:
1: Resist Energy

Equipement
Mithral Chain Shirt (worn, 12,5 lbs wt)
Cold Weather Outfit (worn, N/A wt)

Short Sword +1 (belt front left, 3 lbs wt)
Handaxe, Cold Iron (belt front left, 3 lbs wt)
Dagger (belt left, 1 lb wt)
Hammer, light (belt back right, 2 lbs wt)
Pouch, belt (belt right, 0.5 lbs wt)
Backpack (back, 2 lbs wt)

Migthy(+1) Composite Longbow +1 (left shoulder, 3 lbs wt)
Quiver (20 arrows) (right shoulder, 3 lbs wt)
Quiver (20 arrows) (strap on backpack, 3 lbs wt)

Bedroll (below backpack, 5 lbs wt)
Sunrod - 4 (backpack, 4 lb wt)
Flint & Steel (backpack, 0 lb wt)
Thunderstone (backpack, 1 lb wt)
Whetstone (backpack, 1 lb wt)
Antitoxin (backpack, 1 lb wt)
Potion of Cure Moderate Wounds (backpack, 1 lb wt)

Coins- 58gp, 7sp, 3cp (pouch, ??wt)

Total Weight:
With Backpack: 46.00 lbs
Load: 58/116/175

Special:
Felmir
Code:
Male Mule
Large Animal
Hit Dice: 3d8+9 (22 hp)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares)
Armor Class: 13 (–1 size, +1 Dex, +3 natural), touch 10, flat-footed 12
Base Attack/Grapple: +2/+9
Attack: Hoof +4 melee (1d4+3)
Full Attack: 2 hooves +4 melee (1d4+3)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: —
Special Qualities: Low-light vision, scent, Link, Shared Spell
Saves: Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +1
Abilities: Str 16, Dex 13, Con 17, Int 2, Wis 11, Cha 6
Skills: Listen +6, Spot +6
Feats: Alertness, Endurance
Environment: Warm plains
Organization: Domesticated
Challenge Rating: 1
Advancement: —
Level Adjustment: —

Mules are sterile crossbreeds of donkeys and horses. 
A mule is similar to a light horse, but slightly stronger and more agile.

Combat
A mule’s powerful kick can be dangerous.

Carrying Capacity: 
A light load for a mule is up to 230 pounds; 
a medium load, 231–460 pounds; 
and a heavy load, 461–690 pounds. 
A mule can drag 3,450 pounds.

Skills: Mules have a +2 racial bonus on Dexterity checks 
to avoid slipping or falling.

Equipement
Bit & Bridle (Mule, 1 lb wt)
Saddle Pack (Mule's back, 20 lbs wt)

Pick, Light (Saddle Pack, 3 lbs wt)
Quiver (10 arrows) (Saddle Pack, 3 lbs wt)
Trail Rations- 5 days (Saddle Pack, 5 lbs wt)
Waterskin- water (Saddle Pack, 4 lbs wt)
Waterskin- water (Saddle Pack, 4 lbs wt)
Rope, silk (50 ft.) (Saddle Pack, 5 lbs wt)
Grappling Hook (Saddle Pack, 4 lbs wt)
Piton - 10 (Saddle Pack, 5 lbs wt)
Sunrod - 3 (Saddle Pack, 3 lbs wt)

Total Weight: 
Mule Weight: 52.5 lbs
Mule's Load: 230/460/690

History
Sielwoodan is born in Olostin's Hold. His father was guide for the humans who needed to wander in the Forest and on the Lost Peaks. During the first years of his live, he was staying home with his mother. He was pretty alone because of his elven blood. Rare was the humans who wanted to play with him, and none wanted to become his friend. When he reached the fifty, his father allow him to travel with him. It is from that time he starts to learn his way. He had the chance to travel in the wood. He immediatly loved the wood. He felt at home and the silence of the forest made him forget all his trouble. He was travelling with his father, and he loved that.

Twenty years ago, he left with his father to some dark place of the forest. The one who engaged them needed a rare herb only found in the more shadowy part of the High Forest. They travelled far from civilsation of any sort, and they were in the middle of a goblin territory. While the human was taking some herbs, the small troop was attack by worg. They could get away, but his father had received a mortal wound. He died two day after. Sielwoodan guide the human to safety and he left the civilsation up to the Lost Peak, where he became reclusive. After almost twenty year, he left his mountain and start to travel the world, so ending his mourning.

Sielwoodan travel without goals or aspiration. He doesn't talk much and prefer to stay in company of Felmir rather than to stay in a populate place. He sells his skills as a living, making a good guide. In social situation, he may sometimes look harsh in his tone and words, but his action stay kind. He generally see the bad side of things rather than the good one.

A tall elf wearing some clean rags is standing near a mule. He looks like as if he had travel a lot in hasardous region without taking a break.

Last edited:

Mimic

First Post
Broddydock Fannoodle Ashentree Glittergem... (Broddy for short)
Wizard 5th level
Gnome(Rock)
ALIGNMENT: NG
DEITY: Garl Glittergold
Male
Height: 3'6"
Weight: 46 lbs
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde

Strength 10 +0
Dexterity 14 +2
Constitution 16 +3
Intelligence 18 +4
Wisdom 10 +0
Charisma 12 +1

HP: 25
AC: 15 Touch: 15 Flat-footed: 13
INITIATIVE: +2
BAB: +2
Grapple -2

FORTITUDE +4 (+5*) (CONSTITUTION)
REFLEX +5 (+6*)(DEXTERITY)
WILL +4 (+5*) (WISDOM)
*cloak of resistance

Dagger +3 1d3 19-20/x2
Light Crossbow +5 1d6 19-20/x2
Quarterstaff +3 1d4 20/x2
Bracers of Defense +2
Wand of Knock (? Charges) Command Word - "Open"
Wand of Tasha's Hideous Laughter (9 charges) Command Word - "Burble"
Wand of Melf's Acid Arrow (4th Level - 14 charges) Command Word -"Sssizzle"
Cloak of resistance (+1) 1,000 gold
Pearl of Power (1st level) 1,000 gold**
Heward's handy Haversack 2000 gold 5
Quaal's Feather token**
Bird - 300 gold
Quarterstaff 4
Dagger 2 gold 1
light crossbow 35 gold 4
bolts (20) 2 gold 2
Waterskin X2 2 gp** 8
trail ration (4 days) 2 gp** 4
bedroll 1sp** 5
sack 1 sp 0.5
flint and steel 1gp**
spell component pouch 5 gold
Travelers outfit 1 gold
small steel mirror 10 gold** 0.5
Wizards spell book 15 gold** 3
Riding Dog 150 gold
Riding Saddle 10 gold (25#)
Bit and bridle 2 gold (1#)
Magnifying glass 100 gold**
Acid flask X2 20 gold**
Antitoxen X 4 200 gold**
Sunrod X 5 10 gold**
Tinder stick X5 5 gold**
Alchemist's lab 500 gold 40**
Rope, Silk (50') 10 gold 5**
** located in haversack

Actuall weight carried 16.5
Money: 17 gold 8 silver

Familiar: Weasle
SPECIAL ABILITIES/FEATS

Improved evasion
Share spells
Empathic link
Deliver touch spells
Talk with master
Weapon Finesse
Low-light vision
Scent

Bite +6 1d3-4 x2

Skills
Appraise +4
Balance +2
Bluff +1
Climb +1
Concentration +7
Craft (Alchemy) +10
Decipher Script +8
Diplomacy +1
Disguise +1
Escape Artist +2
Forgery +4
Gather Information +1
Heal +0
Hide +6
Intimidate +1
Jump –6
Knowledge (arcana) +10
Knowledge (arch & eng)+6
Knowledge (dungeoneering) +7
Knowledge (geography) +4
Knowledge (history) +4
Knowledge (local) +4
Knowledge (nature) +4
Knowledge (nobilty) +4
Knowledge (religion) +8
Knowledge (the planes)+9
Listen +4
Move Silently +2
Ride +2
Search +4
Sense Motive +0
Spellcraft +12
Spot +2
Survival +0
Swim +1
Use Rope +2

Languages: Common, Draconic, Elven, Gnome, Orc

Spells: 4/4/3/2

Cantrips - all
Light*
Detect Magic*
Daze*
Ray of frost*

level 1 -
Color Spray
Enlarge Person
Feather Fall
Jump
Mage Armor *
Magic Missile *
Shield
Animate rope
Shocking grasp
Orb of sound, lesser*
Summon Monster I*

level 2 -
Blur
Flaming Sphere
Mirror Image
Scorching Ray *
Daze Monster
Melf's acid arrow*
Web
Earthen grasp*
Summon Monster II

Level 3-
Lightning Bolt*
Summon Monster III*
Haste
Bands of Steel

* memorised

-- RACE ABILITIES ––
• -2 Strength, +2 Constitution
• Base land speed of 20 feet.
• Low-Light Vision
• Spell-like abilities:
1/day - speak with animals(burrowing), dancing lights, ghost sound, prestidigitation
• Favored Class: Bard
• Weapon Familiarity:
Gnomes treat gnome hooked hammers as martial weapons, rather than exotic weapons.
• +2 racial bonus on saving throws against illusions
• +1 modifier to the DC for all saving throws against illusion spells you cast.
• +1 racial bonus on attack rolls against kobolds and goblinoids
• +4 dodge bonus to AC against giants
• +2 racial bonus on Craft(alchemy) and Listen checks

–– CLASS ABILITIES ––
• Proficient with Club, Dagger, Light Crossbow, Quarterstaff, Unarmed Strike.
• Familiar: You have called a Weasel as a magical companion.
¤ Alertness: While the familiar is within arms reach, you gain the Alertness
feat(+2 to Spot & Listen checks) +2 Reflex saves.
• Scribe Scroll: You gain Scribe Scroll as a bonus feat.

–– FEATS ––
Scribe Scroll (Free)
Spell focus (conjuration)
Weapon Focus(Ray)
Craft Wondrous Item (Free)

Discription: An average looking gnome Broddy likes to wear shades of brown highlighted with shiny beads or ribbon, he doesn't over do it and they usually do make the outfit look better. Like most of his race he has blue eyes and blonde hair.

History: Broddy doesn't talk about where he comes from he does admit (when drunk) that he was exiled from his home because of a "A prank that went horribly, horribly wrong." But whether this is true or not is unknown and if it is he hasn't told anyone what he prank was or if he had anything to do with it.

Personality: Broddy is a good natured person, always willing to lend a hand and help out. He wears his emotions on his sleeve and by the amount of talking he does is usually a good indication of what kind of mood he is in. If he is in a good or excitable mood he will talk non-stop pretty much about anything and everything. The reverse is also true if he is sad or depressed he will hardly speak at all. Of course there is always the exceptions to the rule.

Inquistive by nature Broddy will go to great lenghts to discover hidden information or treasure... usually setting off any traps in the process, the phrase "hmmm, I wonder what this does?" has sent more then one party running for there lives.

Last edited:

DarkMaster

First Post
Sarlis Umidi
Male human human Paragon 3/Cleric 2
Neutral Good
Str 14 +2 6pts
Dex 10 +0 1pts+1level
Con 14 +2 6pts
Int 14 +2 6pts
Wis 18 +4 10pts+2paragon
Cha 14 +2 6pts

Hit Points 42 (assuming full at 1 and 75% after)
AC 20, Touch 10, Flat 20
Init +0
BAB +3, Grap +5
Full Plate, heavy steel shield Speed 20 (base 30, load 0/33, Heavy armor)
Fort +6, Ref +1, Will +10

+6 Melee, Mw Heavy mace, 1d8+2, 20/x2 312gp
+6 Melee, Mw spiked gauntlet, 1d4+2 20/x2 305gp
+8 Ranged, MW Composite long bow str+2, 1d8+2, 20/x3, 110'r 600gp

Medium, 6'2" tall, 185 wt, 24 yrs old
Long short blond hair, blue eyes, white tanned skin

Speaks Chondathan, Damaran, Elven
(*with Circlet of Persuasion)
+18 (*+21) Diplomacy (8)
+11 sense motive (5)
+7 (*+10) bluff (5)
+7 Knowledge nobility (5)
+10 Listen (6)
+10 Spot (6)
+13 (*+16)Use Magic device(8)
+5 Heal(1)
+3 Knowledge(geography)(1)
+3 Knowledge(engineering)(1)
+5 Knowledge(religion)(3)
+5 Concentration(3)
+2 (*+5) GatherInfo(0),
+4 (*+7) disguise(0),
+4 (*+7) intimidate(0),
+2 (*+5) perform(0)

Feats
-Negociator 1st level
-Skill focus (UseMagicDevice) human bonus 1st level
-Zen Archery (use wisdom instead of dex for ranged attack) bonus human paragon
-Sacred boost (spend one turn attempt to maximise all cure spell in 60' rad next round) 3rd level

Racename Traits
-+1 skill points per level +4 at 1st
-1 bonus feat (skill focus use magic device)

Human Paragon Abilities
-10 class skill Diplomacy, sense motive, bluff, knowledge (nobility), heal, use magic device, spot, listen, knowledge (engineering), Knowledge (geography).
-adaptive skill use magic device; this is always considered a class skill.
-one martial weapon (composite longbow)
-1 bonus feat
-+2 Wisdom

Cleric Abilities
-spell casting
-turn undead 5/day as a 1st cleric
-Domain Nobility: Inspire allies +2 moral bonus on save, attack roll, ability check, skill checks and weapon damage roll last 2 rounds.
-Domain Renewal: if you fall below 0 hit points, you regain 1d8+2 once/day

--delete this section unless wizard, cleric, or druid--
Spells Prepared 4/3+1/2+1 save DC 14+spell level
0th- 2xDetect Magic, Read Magic, Resistance, Guidance (5)
1st- Charm Person*, Divine Favor, Command, Remove Fear, Comprehend language (4+1)
2nd- Enthrall*, Aid, Bull's strength, lesser restauration (3+1)

Domain spell
1st Charm Person, Divine Favor
2nd Lesser Restoration, Enthrall

Sarlis' parents are not known. He was told they were killed during the war against the Zentharim. He was raised by modest dagger fall farmer and lived a very simple life as a child. Sarlis was a very well rounded guy as a child. Athletic, intelligent, a lot of common sense, very good healt and very charming. His only weakness was his clumsiness. He had two adoptive brothers and three adoptive sisters. His life was full of joy.

He never really worried about the faith of his parent and isn't looking for revenge on the Zentharim. He knows how people at war can become monsters.

As a young kid he was always seen as the perfect kid, all parents wished theirs could be like him, he was often an example for the comunity. All this admiration went a bit to his head and slowly Sarlis became a opsessed with self-perfection. He worked hard on the farm during the day to keep in shape, read books on various subject to keep his mind sharp during the night. Spent countless hours discussing with the local Lathander priest, who was persecuted by the Zentharim, hoping to learn from the man great wisdom. And most of all he was always trying to please everyone, to maintain his image of perfection. He quickly became excellent to understand others need, and use them to gain their favor, hidding the thruth or at least modifying it to look better.

His training to perfection lead him to magic. He studied both art very hard, understanding the basics concepts of arcane magic and the highly internal focus required to gain divine favor.

As the war with the Zentharim ended. The church of Lathander rebuilded and they were looking for fresh new candidate to rebuild the practice. Sarlis was quickly approached by his old mentor and started his training in the new church.

But his vanity and self centered attitude didn't change. Worse inside the church this attitude was almost gratified and very well seen. Sarlis was a good student but didn't understood the true meaning of being a priest, he kept on focusing on himself.

Once his training was complete he was sent on various mission for the church. He continued his search for perfection not fully paying attention to the church learning. But during that last fight yesteraday in the Border forest, as his friend were all kill because of his boldness, something finally clicked. As he woke up surrounded by Mongrelman everything became clear to him, how Lathander is the path to follow, how focussing on being perfect is an unachivable goal, how his time and energy would be better spent helping others around him. But now it's too late, these beasts probably won't give him the chance to spread his new found wisdom.

Sarlis is the perfect golden boy. Blond hair a look that could kill. His hair are always perfectly groomed, white teeth. He doesn't have an extra ounce of fat and always seems to look good. Sarlis look is backed by a strong personality and usually can easily gets what he wants. His clothing are always of the finest quality and are marked with Lathander signs. Sarlis likes to be noticed and will go to great lenght to be noticed. He is always smiling and never seems discouraged even when faced with death. He has the attitude of the guy who simply can't die.

Full Plate (worn, ??wt) 1500gp optional
MW spiked gauntlet worn
Heavy steel shield 20gp
MW courtier's outfit (60gp) (not worn, ??wt)
Circlet of persuasion (head)

MW Heavy mace (belt left, ??wt)
wand of cure light wound 50 charges(belt right, ??wt)

MW Composite longbow str+2 (left shoulder, ??wt)
Backpack (center back, ??wt) yes
Bedroll (below backpack, ??wt) yes
2 potion of mage armor (in backpack, )
3 sunrod (in backback)
1 tanglefoot bag (belt right, ??)
belt right (leather scroll organiser FR 5gp)
-1 hide from undead
-2 obscuring mist
-2 cat's grace
-1 remove paralysis
-1 restauration lesser

Perl of Power 1st level (worn around my neck in a small closed box, ??wt)

Waterskin- water (backpack, ??wt) yes
Hooded lantern (backpack, ??wt)
2 oil pint (backpack, ??wt)
Flint & Steel (backpack, ??wt)
Trail Rations- 3 days (backpack, ??wt)
Alchemichal sleep gas (backpack FR 30gp)

Coins- 18gp, 2sp, ??cp (pouch, ??wt)
Gemname- ??gp (pouch, -wt)
Gemname- ??gp (pouch, -wt)
Other pouch contents (pouch, ??wt)

Last edited:

Remove ads