OOC: City of the Spider Queen [Full]

Rayex

First Post
I am thinking of starting up the City of the Spider Queen adventure. So the question is, are there anyone here who wants to play?

I'll want 4 players who are somewhat familiar with the rules, since this will be a 10th level party, and each character has to fill up one of the roles:

Warrior - Silentspace
Healer/Priest - Ankh-Morpork Guard
Mage - Dakkareth
Thief - DemonAtheist
1st alternate - johnsemlak

Sources I'll allow:
Core books
Monster Manual 2 (ASK first!)
Monsters Manual 3 (ASK first!)
Complete Warrior
Complete Divine
Savage Species (ASK first!)
Draconomicon
Vile Darkness (ASK first!)
Exalted deeds
Arms & Equipment
3.0 splatbooks (defenders of faith, master of wild, song and silence, sword and fist, tome and blood)
Forgotten Realms CS
Faiths and Pantheons
Magic of Fareun
Races of Faerun
Things from Unearthed Arcana: Racial variants, bloodlines, class variants, defence bonus (Everyone will be using this!). If you want something else from UA, ASK first!
Gestalt characters: I'll allow a total of 5 levels of gestalt. Core classes only, no fighter/weapons master, cleric/dweomerkeeper etc! Again, ASK first!

When you have an idea of what you want to play, run it through me first.
I want a "level-by-level character progression-chart" of your character.

Character creation:
34 point buy, or I can roll up for you.
ECL 10. (45000 XP)
50.000 gp worth of equipment + 1 special item/power/ability/whatever that will be kinda your characters trademark. Use your imagination! You need a good reason for having this item/power/etc, work it into your story/background.
HP: I will be rolling this for you.
Defence bonus: Depends on your character, run this by me aswell.
If you have any item creation feats, you'll get 4500 XP to play around with (these are for item creation purposes only, and will mysteriously go away after character creation.)

Last edited:

Someone

Adventurer
Damn, I´m in too many games already. But now that I´m here, can I ask you if you´re going to continue in the "under strange stars" game?

Rayex

First Post
Someone said:
Damn, I´m in too many games already. But now that I´m here, can I ask you if you´re going to continue in the "under strange stars" game?

Umm... I was wondering what happened to that game.... seems like I somehow deleted the subscription... If its not too late to jump in again, I'd love to!

Someone

Adventurer
No, you´ll find it in the first page.

Also, there´s a player looking for a 3.5 forgotten realms game in this forum. I´ll post a link for him.

Dakkareth

First Post
I'm not sure, whether I can sustain a pace greater than one post per day, but I'd like to give it a try. Wizard or Sorcerer probably.

Last edited:

Rayex

First Post
Both Dervish and Dracolyte are OK.

As for the more than one post a day, dont worry, I myself will probably seldom be able to post more than once a day!

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases