OOC: City of the Spider Queen [Full]

Rayex

First Post
silentspace said:
In terms of region, Rashak will be from the Drow Elf region, which gives him Elven and Undercommon as automatic languages. He'll take Drow Sign as his bonus language. His bonus equipment, stolen from a inattentive drow guard, will be a Hand crossbow and 20 bolts.

I'm not sure what deity to choose, do you have any suggestions of who might fit Rashak's background?

Perhaps Eilistraee would fit.

Rayex

First Post
OK, now we're beginning to get some finnished characters. When your character is considered ready for playing, just say so, and I'll look it over. Hopefully we'll be able to start one of the next couple of days, at the latest.

Rayex said:
Out of curiosity, have any of you played/read/DM'd this adventure?
Nope. I've been meaning to pick it up and run it for my PCs, so now I get a test run from the other side of the 'screen'.

Unless there's anything else needed for Jyren, I'd say he's done.

silentspace

First Post
Rayex said:
Out of curiosity, have any of you played/read/DM'd this adventure?

Nope. But I did read a story hour about it on these boards. I forget who wrote it. It was brutal though. Lots of party deaths. Ended in a TPK. Don't remember much about it. I know the party was facing monsters they've never seen before, which seemed resistant to all kinds of damage. And there were lots of save-or-die effects. The straight melee was pretty brutal too. Spellcasting was also tough against opponents with SR.

Dakkareth

First Post
I'm usually not much in favor of material components, but in this case you have a point. You might also notice, that I have scrying as spell, but not the required focus ... I'll simply set aside some money for components and worry only about the few more complicated ones.

I've read one of the CotSQ storyhours (the one with Entropy and Joachim), but I'll try to blot out what memories remain.

Rayex

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
Nope. I've been meaning to pick it up and run it for my PCs, so now I get a test run from the other side of the 'screen'.

Unless there's anything else needed for Jyren, I'd say he's done.

The only thing I've seen so far, is that you've used 22 skill points, and you have 24 to use.

silentspace

First Post
Dakkareth said:
I've read one of the CotSQ storyhours (the one with Entropy and Joachim), but I'll try to blot out what memories remain.

I read a different one. Strangely, I don't remember the module as much as I do the characters. There was a human necromancer (wickedly evil guy), a halfling rogue/shadowdancer (really funny), a half-orc drunken master (killed), a human cleric (killed). The dead characters came back as new ones, and they added a fifth I think. I remember they all died just moments after they entered a room. They didn't even see who/what it was, but other posters were talking about how nasty that Wail of the Banshee is. :eek:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases