Rokugan: Blood and Cherry Blossoms OOC

Ferrix

Explorer
You wouldn't possibly be up for letting us roll stats with an online dice roller like invisiblecastle.com or something like that? You can verify the rolls and so on to make sure the person didn't roll over and over again.

Gives back some of that classic feeling (misses rolling dice).

Or a OA Gestalt game? ;)

For a character idea

I was thinking of a first born crane samurai of the Doji clan. He was born into taking up the role of a samurai, never by choice but always by tradition. Despite feeling constantly pressured to achieve he enriched himself in the traditions and practices of the samurai as well as the scholarly and noble arts. An accomplished caligrapher and poet, he is not to be mistaken however as anything less than a skilled warrior as the art of a samurai is not only in the scholarly arts.

G

Guest 11456

I was thinking either a Nezumi rogue (if allowed) or a Phoenix clan Shaman, Shugenja, or Wu Jen.

Dark Nemesis

First Post
Ferrix: An OA gestalt game? Wow, now there's an idea. Perhaps another time.

Tailspinner: I'm afraid I am going to have to veto the Nezumi rogue. Outside of the Crab lands, there are few samurai that would invite a ratling to their court.

For those of you who are debating character classes, I'd like to try and stick to the classes listed in the Rokugan campaign setting. That way we only have one version of the samurai, shugenja, etc to worry about. I am still working out character creation rules, but they should be up in about a week.

Last edited:

I'm thinking about a Phoenix Clan Shugenja(with a water focus)...probably quiet most of the time but dangerous when angered. Also a little over-obsessed with water and rain, too...

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Oh fair and generous DM with little time on your hands, could we have a hint of our character creation rules? 3.0 or 3.5? Level? :) When you have the time of course. :)

Li Shenron

Legend
I also wish to join, because I've never tried to play in an OA game and I think it's a very stylish setting :) Unless you tell me that I'm already too late, I'll start with reading your links and borrowing the OA book (or maybe I could buy it from this friend who doesn't seem to use it at all...) and next week I'll send you an email with the background.

Just to know, which character material are you going to allow? The question is because OA is 3.0, but some classes are reprinted for 3.5 so which ones should we consider?

Remove ads