The "main" website for Forgotten Realms fans?

dreaded_beast

First Post
After reading the recent DL thread, and hearing mention of a couple of websites people go to for their DL needs (asking questions, discussions, etc.) , I was wondering which website/forum FR fans would go to.

Of course there is always EN World, but IMO, EN World is more of a "general" DND/d20 site as oppossed to a site/forum that focuses on a specific campaign world.

What website/forum is the "main" place for FR fans to go to?

Sammael

Adventurer
Well, duh. I usually always use Google when I want to go to it (not often), and I don't think I ever bothered looking at the URL.

kuje31

First Post
I'd go with Candlekeep as well or the WOTC boards. But I have to say Candlekeep more so since there is at least 10+ authors and game designers active on those boards and hardly any left on the WOTC boards. :) Candlekeep has a lot of the authors now since WOTC closed thier novel boards and we are not allowed to discuss novels unless they pertain to sourcebooks.

Last edited:

Mystery Man

First Post
For facts and lore, Yet Another or Candlekeep is your best bet. However for campaign help and ideas I have yet to see any list be it WoTC's FR or Candlekeep that have members that step up to the plate and actually help their fellow gamers like EnWorld.

Remove ads