D&D 3E/3.5 City of the Spider Queen 3.5 ?

Thanee

First Post
Hello there!

Does anyone know of a conversion for the statistics presented in the CotSQ adventure (a link I could e-mail to our DM would be handy)?

We just started with the adventure last week and if someone already has gone through the trouble of converting the stats to 3.5 (DR and the likes), that would be rather helpful for our DM. :)

No spoilers please, I'm playing the adventure myself!

Bye
Thanee

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Downloaded...

Now if only Haste wasn't such a core part of the combats as they are written in the module.

Jeremy E Grenemyer

Feisty
Supporter
Check my sig for conversion and link. Note the conversion isn't in order, but your DM will find large chunks of converted module on pages 3 and 4 of the thread.

:)

[EDIT: WotC's boards have been down for some time now. Don't know when they'll be back up.]

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
HellHound said:
Now if only Haste wasn't such a core part of the combats as they are written in the module.

Let me restate...

Thank you! :D

Bye
Thanee

ElMorte

Explorer
Thanee said:
Hello there!

Does anyone know of a conversion for the statistics presented in the CotSQ adventure (a link I could e-mail to our DM would be handy)?

We just started with the adventure last week and if someone already has gone through the trouble of converting the stats to 3.5 (DR and the likes), that would be rather helpful for our DM. :)

Bye
Thanee

Do you bought the english one or the german translation? Saw it in my local game store and wondered if its updated to 3.5. Couldnt find any hints on it that it is.

Marimmar

First Post
We started the german version last saturday and it is 3.0.

BTW the Drow in the german version lack spell resistance. ???

~Marimmar

Remove ads