[FULL] Fledgling Eberron Game

Sebastian O

First Post
Greetings!

I'm going to run an Eberron campaign here on the EN Boards. I know there are several already that are running The Forgotten Forge (the mini-adventure from the back of the ECS book), but there's always room for one more, right? :)

After the initial adventure, we'll move into Shadows of the Last War. It's okay if you're familiar with these adventures already, as long as you can role-play otherwise.

I'm thinking five players, and a couple of alternates.

Who's in?

Last edited:

Rayex

First Post
I'd like in. A Human Evocer would be fun!
What are the creation rules? And what sources do you allow?

Last edited:

Zweischneid

First Post
[edit]
I'd like to play.

Thinking mainly about a Monk. Always wanted to play one.. Eberron seems like a fitting place to do so.

Last edited:

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
I'd love to be an alternate, or if you can find room for six then hey, that'd be cool too!

At any rate, I'll likely read along!

I'd probably wanna play a Bard or Cleric (maybe fighter?) from Valenar

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Wow, this one filled up in less than 12 hours. If an opening arrises I would love a chance at one of the new races such as a shifter.

Scotley

Sebastian O

First Post
The Crew

Wow, the response to this call for players was tremendous!

We've got Rayex, Ashy, Zweischneid, Hammerhead, and Captain Tagon on board as the players, plus ShaggySpellsword and Scotley as alternates. I've closed recruitment, let's get some characters created.

Here's the rules:

1st level characters, no evil alignments, 28 point buy for stats (racial mods applied after the buy), average (not max) starting gold per class, max hp for 1st level.

Rayex: I'll allow material from pretty much any product published by WOTC. Some other 3rd party publishers should be fine too (Green Ronin, Malhavoc, as examples). Still, just to be on the safe side check with me first, and be prepared to provide a reference if I don't own the book in question.

Ashy: Races from the PHB and the ECS are obviously in. For other possibilities, see above. Keep in mind, though, that non-standard races would have to be ECL+0, due to the starting level of the characters.

Anything I've missed? Let me know, and I'll get back to you. Otherwise, let's get some character sheets and backgrounds posted. Action begins in Sharn, so backgrounds should end with your character winding up there.

SebO

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases