First thing out of an "Awakened" mouth...

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
The PH state that an Awakened Plant or Animal is friendly toward you. It doesn't change their alignment, many of which would be "Always Neutral." This doesn't preclude it from having a whole list of people that it may feel has slighted or helped it over its lifetime. How quickly does it adjust to the world with its new thinking?

What are the concerns of an Awakened Plant or Animal? Does a plant try, in a friendly way, to persuade someone to replant it in a better location? Does Farmer Giles' dog start planning its revenge against the neighbor kids for torturing it that one summer day last year? Perhaps he's got something to say about the food?

Awakening brings with it a sudden realization that a great many things are possible now, that were not possible before. Not everything is known, of course, but just knowing you can speak about yourself might prompt some odd utterances, eh?

So what's the first thing out of an Awakened mouth?

Crothian

First Post
The Horse that was awaken in my first game said "Take this saddle, bit and bridle off right now!!"

From then on it refused to be saddled, people had to ride it bareback.

Crothian

First Post
We need two awaken field mice.

"What do you want to do tongiht, Brain?"
"Same thing we do everynight, Pinky. try to take ofver the world!!":D

Chimera

First Post
NEVER awaken a Dog or a Cat.

First words out of their mouth;

"Feed Me! Pet me! Rub my fur! Pick me up! HEY, Rub my butt!"

And they just will not freaking shut up!!

Deedlit

First Post
Well, after I awakened my animal companion(Who my character already could communicate with.), it asked in common if the others could understand it.

Humanophile

First Post
Crothian said:
We need two awaken field mice.

"What do you want to do tongiht, Brain?"
"Same thing we do everynight, Pinky. try to take ofver the world!!":D

Between that, and the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy mice, you just gave me some very, very twisted ideas.

My PC's are so going to hate you if they find out. :D

Treacherous

First Post
Mark said:
Awakening brings with it a sudden realization that a great many things are possible now, that were not possible before. Not everything is known, of course, but just knowing you can speak about yourself might prompt some odd utterances, eh?

So what's the first thing out of an Awakened mouth?

Here's a link:

-=Not for the easily offended or faint of heart, not something Eric Noah's grandmother would want to see, don't say I didn't warn you=-

http://www.e-sheep.com/Dolphinbro/

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases