Evil Genius for PC

Keeper of Secrets

First Post
Has anyone tried this game? Its a lot of fun but its tough. I have finally gotten the hang of it, I think, but wondering if anyone else has any good advice for world domination.

Keeper of Secrets

First Post
For those playing, I have some great advice. Don't use the kill tags on everyone. Use social minions (valets and spin doctors) and tag enemies with psychological weakening. This improved my performance tremendously.

Keeper of Secrets

First Post
Also, when you send guys to the world map to plot, steal or do missions, does sending valets, spind doctors, etc., actually help in pulling it off, reducing the heat, or anything else? It says so but I am not sure how much of an impact it does.

jasper

Rotten DM
I am still on the first island. Valet and a guard are good combo to steal money. Also some of your henchmen steal money at a greater rate. I step up my hotel toward the end of island with two wings have kept down the number of tourists killed or in the base. I have two entrances. One door set to 2 the other to 3. behind the 3 door is u turn corridor with a series of traps. This seems to trap agents all the time. Also just off my control room I have a half armoury and half staff room so they can have a soda break while at work. Or see me torture one of the less faithful workers.

Keeper of Secrets

First Post
I have not been able to see a real difference the hotel is making yet. I am not really sure if it is worth the enormous amount of money you have to dump into it.

jasper

Rotten DM
So far it drops the number of tourists in my place, it acts as trip wire when the soldiers come to town to shoot up the place. It occasionally draws off agents.

jasper

Rotten DM
I made to the second island Friday been too busy to play after that.
Hint
Don't spend to much on the first island so you have money to build on the second and leave the first as soon as you finish objective four. And finish objective 4 as soon as possible. I didn't and Mr Jet did a number on my base so bad I had to start over. The boy was waiting at the front door and killing minions as they arrived for work. I had 3 that is one two three workers when I restarted the game. Also check out VU site as they have hints and some maps.

Last edited:

Remove ads