[Koboldquest] Prologue: Tunnel patrol duty

Krug

Newshound
Sorry Zort I made the post before I saw your reply. Moved you just behind Nah'l.

Taden's badger growls as it watches the melee, eager for some action, even if it some insectoid-like creature!

Lefferts

First Post
Krug said:
Sorry Zort I made the post before I saw your reply. Moved you just behind Nah'l.

That's Ok. I kind of meant that first post to explain why Zort was so low in
the initiative order.

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Ha, you think that hurt? That barely tickled. Let's see how you like it. Here's our tentacles, try them on for size!" Lok-Nar says, deep in the throes of battle and feeling little pain. He attempts to squish the carrion crawler into messier goo.

The Baron

First Post
"A tougher beast than I expected. And look at all his cute little friends. No matter."

Kadan casually takes a step forward and pulls out a small piece of paper from his robe with his left hand, his right hand still gripping tightly to his crossbow. He softly speaks a few words as his eyes scan the scroll.

The scroll glows an eerie light as the words seem to unravel from the page, eventually disappearing. A bolt of purple energy manifest in front of Kadan and flies towards its crawling target.

(OOC: 5 foot step forward, draw scroll of magic missle, cast scroll at the carrion crawler if it's still alive, if not then at an injured centipede. If neither of those are an option, then at the closest centipede.)

Diirk

First Post
Miki eyes the melee with trepidatoon, but edges forward into the fray. Not that I care for them, mind. But if there's deaths here, questions will be asked, and my reward might not be so big.

(OOC: 5' step and attack carrion crawler.. if its dead by then, then move in to attack a centipede if I can. ac19, +4 to hit, 1d6+1 damage.)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases