Rebel Alliance: Freedom Fighters(1 Spot Still Open!! See Post #140)

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Full up

DARN! Oh well, can't win them all I guess. :)

I'll hold on for the Imperials game then. Count me in for hunting down some left-wing terrorists (ie, rebel scum).

Any idea when you'll start that one up?

LL

Ferrix

Explorer
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
And that's 5. Just make sure with the pilot that you can still operate in other enviroments. :)

No problem, he's probably gonna be the hotshot pilot who totes a blaster like a caffeine twitch.

Turanil

First Post
Here is my character!

Race: Duros
Class: Noble, 3rd level
Background: Alliance High Command (Starting Sympathy: +4, and +2 bonus on Bluff and Sense Motive Checks)
Abilities: Str 12 (–2), Dex 11 (+2), Con 12 (–2), Int 14 (+2), Wis 10, Cha 14. (it uses 25 pts; parenthesis is racial adjustment)

TRUAL'NUIN
Noble 3rd level; Star-Wars d20 (Revised Rulebook)

Trual'Nuin was a bureaucrat working in the branch of diplomacy and inter-species cohabitation. He was appalled at the treatment of minorities in the Empire, and thus decided to help people who were oppressed just because of their race. After helping many individuals acquire papers and whatnot illegally, Trual'Nuin was arrested. He was onboard of an imperial starship brought to some distant planetary prison when he was freed by rebels. The latter were here to liberate one of theirs, when it happened that one of these rebels was someone Trual'Nuin had helped in the past, and recognized him. This is how Trual'Nuin joined the rebellion.

Trual'Nuin: Duros, Noble 3rd-lvl.
Combat: AC= 14 (touch 14, flat-footed 13); Hit-points: ??; Initiative: +1; Speed: 30 ft.; BAB +2, Grap +2; Atk: melee: +2 (1d4, 20, knife), ranged: +3 (3d4, 20, 4 m, blaster hold-out) or (3d8, 20, 8 m, blaster heavy).
Saves: Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +3.
Abilities: Str 10 (+0), Dex 13 (+1), Con 10 (+0), Int 16 (+3), Wis 10 (+0), Cha 14 (+2).
Racial Traits: Duros: bonus feat: Spacer.
Skills: Astrogate +6, Bluff +8, Computer use +6, Diplomacy +6, Knowledge (Bureaucracy, Politics, Streetwise, World Lore) +8, Listen +5, Pilot +4, Sense motive +8, Speak / Read & Write (Basic, Durese, Shyriiwook), and Spot +5.
Feats and Powers: Bonus class skill (Bluff), Favor +4, Inspire confidence, Resource access. Blaster pistols, Simple weapons, Alertness, Influence, and Spacer.
Equipment: Sturdy clothing, Hold Out Blaster Pistol, Heavy Blaster Pistol, Comlink, Datapad, Holoprojector, Credit chip (with 400 credits), Macrobinoculars.
Note: Reputation: +3; Sympathy +4.

I have two questions:

1) I got the equipment provided by the Rebel Alliance, but do I also get starting money that I could spend on additional stuff?

2) In terms of game mechanics, a Duros is poorly gifted: compared to a human who gets a bonus feat (freely chosen) and 6 bonus skill points (at 3rd level), as a duros I do get Spacer feat which is useless for my character's concept, and nothing else. So my question is: would you houserule something for me? Like giving the same racial abilities as a human or an elf for example… That would be cool, thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: I keep the character as is. Updated the PC (above). Now will post again with appropriate character sheet.

Last edited:

Turanil said:
I have two questions:

1) I got the equipment provided by the Rebel Alliance, but do I also get starting money that I could spend on additional stuff?

Yep. That was all depending on your level, really. 3rd level, you start with an additional 2,000cr. Note that this is lower than the standard(by one level). This is done for two reasons: You're given free equipment(some of it expensive), and you're part of the Alliance, which doesn't really give you access to a huge amount of funds.

2) In terms of game mechanics, a Duros is poorly gifted: compared to a human who gets a bonus feat (freely chosen) and 6 bonus skill points (at 3rd level), as a duros I do get Spacer feat which is useless for my character's concept, and nothing else. So my question is: would you houserule something for me? Like giving the same racial abilities as a human or an elf for example… That would be cool, thanks.

If Duros are given the same racial abilities as a Human...then why would they be Duros? Not going to change things, especially since there are so very many races in Star Wars. Duros may be a little sub-optimum for the concept of a Noble, but Space fits their species very very well, and looking at your character. I don't see anything sub-opitimal about it :) Feel free to change your race if you want to.

Oh, and one more thing...could you guys please use this form for your character?

It makes it a hundred times easier when I go over characters and such.

Attachments

• SWd20 Base Character Form.txt
    2.2 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
Ok. So, since Ferrix is making a pilot, I'll go with the Clawdite.

Clawdite Scoundrel [SpyNet Operative]

Will post character sheet at some point during the weekend.

Bye
Thanee

Last edited:

Karl Green

First Post
Gorwooken the Wookie Scout

Code:
[B]Name:[/B] Gorwooken (Gorken)
[B]Class:[/B] Scout
[B]Race:[/B] Wookiee
[B]Size:[/B] Medium
[B]Gender:[/B] Male

[B]Str:[/B] 18 (+4)  [B]Level:[/B] 2	      [B]XP:[/B] 1,000
[B]Dex:[/B] 12 (+1)  [B]BAB:[/B] +1          [B]WP:[/B] 14
[B]Con:[/B] 14 (+2)  [B]Grapple:[/B] +5     [B]VP:[/B] ? (2d8+4)
[B]Int:[/B] 10 (+0)   [B]Speed:[/B] 10m     [B]Current VP/WP:[/B] ?/14
[B]Wis:[/B] 10 (+0)  [B]Init:[/B] +1           [B]Force Points:[/B] 1
[B]Cha:[/B] 8  (-1)   [B]ACP:[/B] -0          [B]Reputation:[/B] +0

[B]Defense:[/B] ([b]base[/b] 10 [b]class[/b] +2 [b]dex[/b]+1 [b]size[/b]+0 [b]base[/b] +0 [b]misc[/b]+0) [b]Total:[/b] 13
[B]Touch:[/B] 13         [B]Flatfooted:[/B] 12
[B]Armor DR:[/B] n/a

[B](Base +Mod +Misc) +Total[/B]
[B]Fort:[/B] (2 +3 +0) +5
[B]Ref:[/B]  (2 +1 +0) +3
[B]Will:[/B]  (2 +0 +0) +2

[B]Weapon (Attack bonus; Damage; Critical)[/B]
Bowcaster (attack bonus +2; damage 3d10; crit 19-20)
Ryyk Blade (attack bonus +1; damage 3d4+4; crit 20)
Unarmed (attak bonus +5; damage 1d3+4; crit n/a)

[B]Languages:[/B] 
[i]Speak:[/i] Shyriiwook (understands Basic)
[i]Read/Write:[/i] Shyriiwook and Basic

[B]Faction Sympathies:[/B] +1 
Rebel Recruit

[B]Abilities:[/B] 
+2 Species bonus to Climb
+4 species bonus to Intimidate 
Wookie Rage (+4 STR, +2 vitality points per level, +2 rage bonus to Fortitude and Will, but -2 to DEF)
Extraordinary Recuperation: regain vitally and wounds back twice as fast
Trailblazing 

[B]Feats:[/B] 
Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Bowcaster)
Starship Operations (space transport)
Track
Weapon Group Proficiency (simple weapons)
Weapon Group Proficiency (blaster pistols)
Weapon Group Proficiency (blaster rifles)

[B]Skill Points:[/B] 30       [B]Max Ranks:[/B] 5/2.5
[B]Skills (Ranks +Mod +Misc) +Total[/B]
Astrogation (2 +0 +0) +2
Climb (2 +4 +2) +8
Computer Use (1 +0 +0) +1
Hide (2 +1 +0) +3
Intimidation (0 -1 +4) +3
Jump (1 +4 +0) +5
Listen  (2 +0 +0) +2
Move Silent (4 +1 +0) +5
Pilot (2 +1 +0) +3
Repair (5 +0 +0) +5
Search (2 +0 +0) +2
Spot (2 +0 +0) +2
Survival (5 +0 +0) +5

[B]Equipment:               Cost  Weight[/B]
XXXX                     XXcr   XXkg

[B]Total Weight:[/B] XXkg      [B]Money:[/B] XXcr

[B]Lgt   Med   Hvy  Lift  Push[/B]
[B]Max Weight:[/B]               XXX   XXX   XXX   XXX   XXX

[B]Age:[/B] 32
[B]Height:[/B] 6'7"
[B]Weight:[/B] 289lb
[B]Eyes:[/B] Black
[B]Hair:[/B] Dark Brown (almost black)
[B]Skin:[/B] hairy

[B]Appearance:[/B] a fairly typically sized wookie, with thick, very dark brown, almost black, fur covering his body. Of course wearing no cloths, he wears a bandolier of power bolts for his bowcaster, and a wookie-fighting knife.  

[B]Background:[/B] Gorwooken (Gorken to his friends) grew up on the jungle world of Kashyyk, a hunter and scout as his father and father's father before him. Life was good, until two years ago when he was captured by Trandoshan slavers. Sold to the Empire, he was forced to work on a mining moon out on the Outer Rim. He hates the Empire and his option of Trandoshan is not much better. About six months ago he and most of the other slaves where rescued by Rebel forces that had raider the mining base for materials and ore. He became a recruit within the Rebellion and is quit happy to strike against the Empire in any way that he can.

Last edited:

Overall, looks good.
Specifics:

-Swapping that WGP for EWP(bowcaster) is fine.
-2nd level Scout would have 1,500gp
-Instead of 'fighting blade' go with either a vibroblade or a Ryyk Blade. Ryyk blades are big Wookie machetes, essentially. 3d4 damage, 20 crit. Thing is, vibroblades requires a WGP proficiency, and Ryyk blades require EWP

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases