Player Seeking Game (Seeking non-variant 3.5 D&D lower to mid level game)

Wystan

Explorer
Well I am hoping to entice a GM out of the woodwork.

I an post every weekday at least once, like mid powered games as well as lo and high powered. I prefer to play a fighter, but like rogue as well.

Seeking DM and players for the following:
3-4 player campaign
28-32 point buy or DM roll
lvl's 3-8
Standard Races
Standard Classes
Equipment and treasure based on realistic Background for the character of the level chosen, not to exceed the DM's guide standard for actual level +1 value.
Background will/needs to be 250-500 words.
Gameworld can be anything, prefer homebrew style

I am new to this and would like to learn with a standard type campaign and try to see if we can make it fun and a learning experience.

Thank you,
Wystan

Last edited:

doghead

thotd
Nameless is a homebrew set in a fairly conventional medieval fantasy world. Characters are level two and there are currently 4 in the party and one in the wings. They are just about to leave town.

Mundane equipment was based on whatever was appropriate for your character concept. Standard Races only. No elves at this point. Roll you own stats (best 3 of 4d6, or invent them, pick them off the lotto numbers, etc. I can roll them if you want.)

Two of the party members are npc's at the moment - one a human fighter (Craddoc) and the other a halfling scout (Hadarook). There is also a street rat (Owen) in town who could be incorporated. Ideally, I would like you to use the name and type of one of these characters as it would allow more seemless intergration. None of them have had much IC interaction, so other than the above, you would have a free hand to create your character's stats and skills etc.

The flip side is that the game uses Ken Hoods Grim and Gritty Revised Comabt rules and a classless character generation system. Both systems are basically low impact - almost everything (skills, feats, special abilities, racial abilities) comes straight out of the book unchanged. Details of both can be got from the first post of the ooc thread.

If this fits the bill (or comes close enough), post up in the ooc thread. As I said, the party is about to leave town, but the thread isn't moving particularly quickly at the moment. So you would need to let me know reasonably quickly, but should have time to sort out a character.

the head of the dog

Remove ads