Galactic Empire: Serving the New Order(Full)

+ Log in or register to post
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Novice (Lvl 1)

° Ignore Ankh-Morpork Guard
    My communities:

Galactic Empire: Serving the New Order(Full)

The Death Star was destroyed by the Rebels just months earlier at the former Rebel Base on Yavin. You are the one of the Empire's finest. Part of the Elite Krayt Dragons, your group is a special unit with one task: Finding and eliminating any Rebel cell. Your unit is small, and diverse. It is attached to a small Imperial Task Force, the 5th Fleet. The flagship of this fleet is the Dominator, a new Imperial-II Star Destroyer. The 5th Fleet operates within the large area of space along the Perlemian Trade Route and the Hydian Way, both hot spots for recent Rebel activity.

This will be a game set during the Rebellion Era(if you haven't figured that out by now, SHOO! ). I'll run this game for a max of 5 players. Requirements for this game are:

-Must be able to post at least once a day(ignoring weekends)
    -Must have at least the Core Rulebook(Non-Revised is okay, as I can help to update your character, and other info)
    -Must NOT look at Spoiler tags directed at other PCs. Gots to trust you on t his one
    -Must NOT look in the Rebel Alliance game. Another one I have to trust you on. If you do that, it'll just ruin your fun, trust me.
    -Must...um...want to play?

There are five open slots for this game at this point. Player List so far:

-The Other Librarian(Human Force Adept/Noble[Intelligence])
    -DralonXitz
    -yangnome
    -Lobo Lurker
    -Veritas

Character Creation:
    Some of this is going to be a little bit different, so try to stick with me.
    -Characters may start at either level 1, 2, or 3. Level 1 Characters will be built with a 32 Point Buy, level 2 with a 28 Point Buy, and level 3 with a 25 Point Buy.
    -Vitality will be ROLLED by me
    -We will be using the Faction Sympathy rules from the Heroe's Guide(if you don't have it, don't worry. I'll explain it for you) This means that you will start as a member of the Galactic Empire.
    -Beyond the Core book, you may use material from: Ultimate Alien Anthology, Starships of the Galaxy, Hero's Guide, Coruscant and the Core Worlds, Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds, Arms and Equipment Guide, and the Dark Side Sourcebook(this must be cleared with me above any of the other books). Really, anything from the d20 books is going to be allowed, but you MUST clear anything non-Core with me first. Just in case.
    -No Sith. Force Sensitive is alright, but there won't be the opportunity for Sith in this game, as Darth Vader and the Emperor fill this roll. However, there are other forms of Dark Siders within the Empire(info on those are in the Dark Side Sourcebook)
    -All PCs will be Human unless you otherwise noted in their Division.
    -Everyone will be given a rank(based upon Division, detailed below, and level/background), though it is up to all of you to decide which among the group is to be the 'leader'. Because your group draws from many different sections of the Empire, the leader does not have as much authority as with a more 'normal' unit.
    -Division: This game will use a bit of a unique system(somewhat similar to d20 Modern's Occupations) that details your training(or lack there of) within the Alliance. You must choose one of these Divisions, and it will provide you with requisitioned equipment, a bonus to Sympathy, and possibly to a skill or other ability. The Divisions are pretty simple...

Non-Human Imperial:
    Some members of the Empire support the New Orders anti-Alien ideals even though they themselves are not Human. These are usually the cruelest scum of the galaxy only out to make a name for themselves or earn some money. The Empire doesn't trust them, but will utilize their skills if it serves the New Order.
    Standard Equipment: Personal Belongings, blaster pistol
    Starting Sympathy: +1
    Other: +3 bonus to any one Class Skills, OR +2 bonus on Knowledge(New Order) and Intimidate checks

Stormtrooper:
    You wear the white armor that distinguishes you as one of the many stormtroopers. Advancement is unlikely in this position, and though you are highly trained and could one day achieve a position as a stormtrooper officer, it is unlikely that you will ever wear the olive green Imperial Officer's uniform.
    Standard Equipment: Blaster rifle, frag grenade x4, Stormtrooper Armor, Utility Belt
    Starting Sympathy: +1
    Other: Stormtrooper Immunities(listed in RCR), +2 to Search and Spot checks OR Weapon Focus(blaster rifle)

Imperial Army:
    A member of the elite ground troops of the Empire. While stormtroopers fill the niche of actual ground troops, members of the Army are vehicle pilots and outrank stormtroopers(as most everyone does) by a considerable amount.
    Standard Equipment: Combat Jumpsuit, Blaster Rifle, concussion grenade x4, medpac
    Starting Sympathy: +2
    Other: +2 bonus on Pilot(vehicles only) and Computer Use(dealing with vehicle systems) checks, OR +2 bonus on Intimidate and Repair checks, OR Weapon Focus(vehicle weapons)

Starfighter Command:
    You are a pilot in the Imperial starfighter command. Trained at the prestigious Imperial Academy, members of Starfighter Command are experts with in the cockpit of a TIE Fighter. However, they are also trained in other, newer ships, and many times are used as test pilots.
    Standard Equipment: Starfighter(TIE/ln OR TIE Interceptor), flight suit, blaster pistol
    Starting Sympathy: +2
    Other: +2 bonus on Pilot(starfighters only) and Computer Use(deal with starship systems) checks, OR Zero-G Combat Feat

Imperial Intelligence:
    A member of the very dangerous and effective Intelligence arm of the Empire. They are ruthless, cunning, and usually far too good at their jobs. However, many Officers worry about members of Intelligence, as they are sometimes used for the Emperor to decide how to dispatch of a no longer useful Officer.
    Standard Equipment: Hold Out Blaster Pistol, Vibrodagger, Holorecorder
    Starting Sympathy: +3
    Other: +2 bonus on Intimidate and Gather Information checks, OR +2 bonus on Disguise and Forgery checks, OR gain one Contact(as Crime Lord PrC)

Imperial Navy:
    A seperate Division from Starfighter Command, members of the Imperial Navy are the commanders and shipmen aboard the starships that patrol the galaxy. Many are from long lines of families with Naval experience dating back to the former Republic. They think of themselves as the best and brightest among the Empire, and it shows in their attitude towards others.
    Standard Equipment: Hold Out Blaster Pistol, Stun Grenade x2,
    Starting Sympathy: +3
    Other: +2 bonus on Pilot(space transports and capital ships) and Computer Use(dealing with ship systems) check, OR +2 bonus on Knowledge(New Order) and Diplomacy checks, OR Favor +1(as Noble ability[stacks])

ISB Agent:
    A member of the Imperial Security Bureau, they are a strong rival to Imperial Intelligence. Performing many of the same duties, but experts on the New Order and spreading of propganda. Many members of the ISB truly believe in what they spread, and have one of the strongest hatreds for the Rebellion within the Empire.
    Standard Equipment: Sporting Blaster Pistol, Holorecorder, datapad
    Starting Sympathy: +4
    Other: +2 bonus on Knowledge(New Order), AND +2 bonus on Gather Information and Disable Device checks, OR +2 bonus to Hide, Move Silently, and Listen

http://www.nav-computer.com/images/galaxymap.jpg
    That is a map of the Galaxy. Look to the right/center section of the map and you can see the two long trade routes(Hydian Way and Perlemian Trade Route) where the 5th Fleet Operates.
    Last edited by Ankh-Morpork Guard; Wednesday, 19th January, 2005 at 05:42 PM.

Sign me up for this! Rebel scum have gotten away with far too much lately. Pencil me in as a human Imperial Intelligence, 3rd level.

(with a view to becoming an Imperial Inquisitor prc, if that sits ok with you)
    Last edited by The Other Librarian; Thursday, 28th October, 2004 at 10:52 PM.
    "Relax, we're from the government."

Novice (Lvl 1)

My communities:

And we have One! Ack...almost forgot(yet again)

Please use this character form here(Save Target As)
    Last edited by Ankh-Morpork Guard; Thursday, 28th October, 2004 at 11:10 PM.

OK, Here's my first pass.

Code:
    Name: Joric Tyrcus
    Class: Force Adept 1, Noble 2
    Race: Human
    Size: Medium

Str: 10 +0      Level: 3        XP: 3,000
    Dex: 10 +0      BAB: +1         WP: 10
    Con: 10 +0      Grapple: +1     VP: 1d8+2d6
    Int: 15 +2      Speed: 10m      Current VP/WP: XX/XX
    Wis: 14 +2      Init: +0        Force Points: 3
    Cha: 13 +1      ACP:0         Reputation: +1

Base  Class Dex  Size   Nat  Misc  Total
    Defense:            10    +4    +0    +0    +0    +0    14
    Touch: 14             Flatfooted: 14
    Armor DR: -

Base   Mod  Misc  Total
    Fort:                     +1    +0          +1
    Ref:                      +3    +0          +3
    Will:                     +5    +2 (+2)    +9

Weapon                  Attack   Damage     Critical
    Holdout Blaster             +1     3d4       20
    Vibrodagger                 +1     2d4+0     20

Languages:
    Speak:
    Basic, Sith
    Read/Write:
    Basic, Sith
    Faction Sympathies: Galactic Empire +3

Abilities: Force Training (Sense), Bonus Class Skill (Intimidate), Favor +1, Inspire Confidence.

Background: Imperial Intelligence; +2 to Intimidate and Gather Info.

Feats: WPG (Primitive), WPG (Simple), WPG (Blaster Pistols), Track, Sharp Eyed, Iron Will.
    Force Feats: Force Sensitive, Sense. 

[/COLOR]
    Skill Points: 54       Max Ranks: 6/3
    Skills                   Ranks  Mod  Misc  Total
    Appraise 		4 +2  		+6
    Computer Use		4 +2 		+6
    Gather Knowledge	0 +1 +2 	+3 
    Intimidate 	 	4 +1 +2 	+7
    Knowledge (Sith Lore)   4 +2         	+6     
    Knowledge (History)	2 +2 		+4
    Knowledge 		2 +2		+4
    (Bureaucracy)
    Listen			4 +2	     	+6
    Sense Motive		4 +2 +2		+8
    Spot			4 +2 +2   	+8
    Force Skills
    Drain Knowledge	        4 +2	        +6
    Far Seeing 		4 +2         	+6     
    Fear			4 +2          	+6
    See Force		4 +2         	+6
    Telepathy 		4 +2          	+6

Equipment:               Cost  Weight
    Holorecorder            3,000cr   1kg

Total Weight: 2.5kg      Money: 2000cr

Lgt   Med   Hvy  Lift  Push
    Max Weight:               16.5   33    50         250

Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 165lb
    Eyes: Gray
    Hair: Light Grey
    Skin: Caucasian

Appearance:

Tyrcos has a rangy physique, and aquiline features which are more intense than handsome.  His hair is combed back,  and is now turning from blond to grey.  His dress is immaculate, and he maintains a cool patrician facade.

Background:

Joric Tyrcus is the only son of a middle class family on Coruscant, and although you would not realize it now, was groomed by his parents to inherit the family used speeder business.  
    From an early age, however, he was possessed by a sense of destiny above his station, which he felt he could best achieve through service to the Galactic Empire.  
    He applied for a position in the Naval Academy, but his exceptional test scores flagged him for training in Imperial Intelligence.  
    Moreover, his testing revealed a potentially troubling aspect to his character: an affinity for the development of force skills.  

Such talent must be carefully molded, and such was the case with Tyrcus.  
    His training has forged him into a steely instrument of the Empire, and is already building a reputation as a devoted and relentless foe of the Rebellion.  
    The rumormongers whisper that even the Emperor himself has taken notice of Tyrcusĺ abilities, and that he is on the fast track to become one of the Imperial Inquisitors, should he survive the stringent tests put in front of him.

In public, Tyrcus has removed al trace of his middle-class origins, and now presents a patrician fašade.  
    He values order and efficiency over all else, and would rather be feared than loved.
    Last edited by The Other Librarian; Sunday, 31st October, 2004 at 08:46 PM.

Count me in for sure. 3 Year Star Wars d20 Veteran here, GMed all those years, will be a great chance to play in an Imperial Campaign finally, I run them constantly.
    "People are always asking me what my lyrics mean. Well I say what any decent poet would say if you dared ask him to analyse his work: if you see it, darling, then it's there."-Freddie Mercury

Novice (Lvl 1)

My communities:

Starting credits is a little lower than standard(mostly because of the worth of some of the assigned equipment). For 3rd level, you've got another 2000cr.

Couple quick things for Joric:
    -Did you add in the -2 to Class Defense for multiclassing?
    -If you could put your selected background(and the bonuses you've chosen from it) that'd be a big help
    -Please try to seperate Force Skills from Non-Force Skills(same with Force and Non-Force Feats)[sorry these two weren't on the form]
    -Important Note: You are not actually proficient with either the blaster or the vibrodagger. Now, you don't HAVE to take the assigned equipment. If you don't want to alter Feats around, I can think about possible replacement equipment(though, considering your weapon proficiencies, it wouldn't be worth as much)
    -And that's all I've got to say except for general formatting! Looks good! We will be using the revised versions of the PrCs and info from any non-Revised books. Upated PrCs, and other info can be found here: http://swrpgnetwork.com/files/faq/

And we're now at two!

° Ignore yangnome
    My communities:

Count me in as well. I'm thinking about an ISB agent. If that will be too much conflict with the intel character, i wouldn't mind going intel either. I'll have to think about character level during character creation.

Novice (Lvl 1)

My communities:

Quote Originally Posted by yangnome
    Count me in as well. I'm thinking about an ISB agent. If that will be too much conflict with the intel character, i wouldn't mind going intel either. I'll have to think about character level during character creation.
    The conflict could be good conflict though. In a way, think of the ISB as a more militant Intelligence spreading division rather than intelligence gathering. Actually, they're disturbingly similar to the Nazi SS...

° Ignore yangnome
    My communities:

I'm fine with a littel conflict, some GMs don't like it though. I was picturing the ISB as being similar to that, which is part of the reason I chose that affiliation.

I likely won't have a character up until sometime this weekend. I still owe Isida a character for her game and I have 5 cthulhu characters I need to pregen for my halloween game tomorrow night. If I tried to cram that into my work tonight, I'd likely neglect the character concept a bit, somethign i don't like doing.

Actually, I missed the fact that the Noble gets Blaster pistols WPG as a starting feat, so He's ok in that regard.
    Last edited by The Other Librarian; Friday, 29th October, 2004 at 06:26 AM.

-Did you add in the -2 to Class Defense for multiclassing?

yes. +3, +3 [-2] = +4

-Important Note: You are not actually proficient with either the blaster or the vibrodagger.
    See above!

Novice (Lvl 1)

My communities:

Quote Originally Posted by The Other Librarian
    Actually, I missed the fact that the Noble gets Blaster pistols WPG as a starting feat, so He's ok in that regard.
    Just leaves the vibrodagger, then. You can still use it at a -4 penalty, but you don't have to take it if that's not something you want to deal with.

AMG

I may just ignore the vibrodagger. I don't see him jumping into melee. That's what the dullards in shiny white are for.

I was wondering though, should I drop a level of noble for a level in soldier? Would that be more in line with Mil-Int training? Either way is fine with me, but I would prefer his class choices to represent his division as accurately as possible.

If I choose not to use the vibrodagger, can I substitute equipment of equal value or thereabouts?

Oh and Yangnome, some rivalry sounds like it might be fun. Looking forward to seeing everyone else's characters.

Count me in???

Count me in if you've got space. ^_^

I'll post later with concept (working at the moment... darn vacation coverage).

And here's Archimedes (this is incomplete 'cause I don't have my books here at work... I'll fix it up when I get home):

Code:
    Name: Archimedes Daxson
    Class: Soldier 3 (Storm Trooper)
    Race: Human
    Size: Medium (+0)

Str: 14 +2      Level: 3        XP: 3,000
    Dex: 14 +2      BAB: +3         WP: 12
    Con: 12 +1      Grapple: +5     VP: 26 (3d10+3)
    Int: 13 +1      Speed: 8m      Current VP/WP: ?/12
    Wis: 12 +1      Init: +2        Force Points: 3
    Cha: 8 -1       ACP: -2         Reputation: +1

Base  Class Dex  Size   Nat  Misc  Total
    Defense:       10    +4    +2    +0    +0    +6    16
    Touch: 16              Flatfooted: 14
    Armor DR: 5

Base   Mod  Misc  Total
    Fort:                 3    +1     +0     +4  (+2 to resist hostile environs)
    Ref:                  1    +2     +0     +3
    Will:                 1    +1     +0     +2

Weapon                  Attack   Damage     Critical
    MW Blaster Rifle             +6     3d8+1     19-Stun DC 19 (Energy; Multifire)
      - Rapid Shot (-2)          +4/+4
      - and Multifire (-4)       +2/+2/+2
    Frag Grenade (4m blast)      +5     4d6+1     20-(Slashing)
    Vibroblade                   +5     2d6+2     20-(Slashing)
    Blaster Pistol               +5     3d6+0     20-Stun DC 15 (Energy)

Languages:
    Speak: Basic
    Read/Write: Basic

Faction Sympathies: +1

Abilities: +4 skill points @ 1st level, +1 skill point per level, +1 feat @ 1st level, Immunity (bribery, blackmailing, seducement), Obedient to the Emperor, +2 Search & Spot Checks

Feats: WGP (simple), WGP (blaster pistols), WGP (blaster rifles), WGP (heavy), WGP (vibro), AP (light), AP (medium), AP (powered), Point-Blank Shot, Rapid Shot, Multishot

Skill Points: 36             Max Ranks: 6/3
    Skills                   Ranks  Mod  Misc  Total
    Computer Use                 +6   +1   +0   +7
    Demolitions                  +6   +1   +0   +7
    Intimidate                   +6   +0   +0   +6
    Knowledge (tactics)          +4   +1   +0   +7
    Knowledge (new order)        +2   +1   +0   +3
    Profession (stormtrooper)    +4   +1   +5   +7
    Repair                       +4   +2   +0   +6
    Treat Injury                 +4   +1   +0   +5
    cc Search                    +0   +1   +2   +3
    cc Spot                      +0   +1   +4   +5
    cc Listen                    +0   +1   +2   +3

Equipment:               Cost  Weight
    MW Blaster Rifle           2,000cr   4.5kg
    (4) Frag Grenades            500cr   0.5kg
    Stormtrooper Armor         8,000cr    16kg
    Vibroblade                   200cr   1.8kg
    Blaster Pistol               500cr     1kg
    Comlink                      200cr   0.1kg
    (4) Power Packs              100cr   0.4kg
    Field Kit                  1,000cr    10kg
    (2) Medpacks                 200cr   2.4kg
    Medkit                        25cr     1kg
    Utility Belt              ??cr   ??kg
      - what does this do?

Total Weight: 37.7kg      Money: 75cr

Lgt   Med   Hvy  Lift  Push
    Max Weight:               29kg   58kg   87.5kg   175kg   437.5kg 

Height: 6'7"
    Weight: 258lb
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Black
    Skin: Dark, almost purple (He's a black dude)

Appearance: Just a hair under 7 feet, darkskinned, and wide-shouldered, Archimedes strikes an imposing figure. His StormTrooper training has left him with a heroic physique and he's quite handsome... but his childhood traumas manifest themselves in an inability to relate to the problems of others. He mentally defends himself from the loss of others by not forming personal relationships. Assuming he survives, he will quite likely be "...married to the Corps."

Background: Hailing from a backwater isolated planet on the galactic rim, Archimedes spent his childhood scrubbing out an existance on a heavily forested planet. His family, along with 13 others were the survivors of a rogue meteor that holed thier spacetransport before he was born. The humans, all but one, were quickly enslaved by a brutal primative species that regularly sacrificed the humans and other animals to thier gods.

Achimedes grew up hating his captors and when the opportunity arose to escape into the wilderness, he took it. He lasted for 6 days on his own, before a large pack of lizards found him sleeping on the forest floor... that might have been the end of him, but Archimedes saw them coming and fended them off with a sturdy branch. If the lone unenslaved human had not been shadowing the lizard-pack that night, Archimedes might very well have died an ignoble death. But he was, and thus Archimedes found a new mentor. The old-timer claimed to have fought during the clone wars in the Grand Army of the Republic where he learned his survival skills. 

Dax, as the old-timer called himself, kept Archimedes alive in the wilds and also schooled him in the art of fighting and service/worship of the Emperor. They passed a good 7 years this way; Dax teaching him to read, write, hunt, and the art of war; Archimedes doing Dax's grunt work (firewood, fishing, water, cleaning, etc). 

When Archimedes came of age, he outlined to Dax a plan to rescue the others. While doubtful, and generally not holding a high opinion of the unbelievers, Dax agreed to help. They struck in the dead of night, using Dax's repaired blasters and his last power packs, they slaughtered the primatives... only to discover that the rest of the humans had already been killed. Archimedes swore, upon the bones of his mother and sister, that he'd never let anything like this happen anyone else if he could help it.

Dax found some of the spacecraft wreckage while they were looting the village for supplies and managed to get the hyperspace transmitter working. He sent out an SOS and 8 months later, they were saved.

Dax adopted Archimedes and took him to Corusant, his home world where he could teach him proper respect for the Emperor. Due to Dax's teaching and Archimedes' work ethic, he quickly mastered his basic school-work and finished high-school. In his mind, there was really no question of what he'd do with his life. Dax's training and the Emperor's blessing had kept Archimedes alive for more than 10 years in the wilderness, and he nearly wept with pride when he saw the processions of Storm Troopers parading through the plazas of Corusant on Imperial Holidays. Like his adopted "father", Archimedes would become a Storm Trooper.

A testament to his early enslavement, escape, and forced wilderness survival, Archimedes scored high on his aptitude tests and graduated near the top of his class, especially in regards to marksmanship and indoctrination. This, along with his test results and a good nudging from Dax's fleet contact, ensured he'd be assigned to the 5th Fleet Krayt Dragons.

Currently, he's just finished up his training and has been assigned to the 5th fleet due to some strings pulled by Dax's old friends (unbeknownst to Archimedes). He generally holds a very low opinion of non-humans due to his early experiences but with grudgingly work with them. As far as he's concerned, the Emperor's word is law and his every action hallowed. If he has decreed that non-humans should be opressed, Archimedes will be at the forefront of his opressors. He will not hesitate to kill any non-human he finds physically abusing a human.
    Last edited by Lobo Lurker; Thursday, 2nd December, 2004 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Reworking Character Info

Novice (Lvl 1)

My communities:

Other Librarian: If you want to ignore the vibrodagger, just take half the credits and add that to your total. As for class question...since your part of Intel and not the ISB, I'd suggest sticking with Noble. It fits both, but Soldier would probably have more of an ISB leaning(or Navy,etc).

Lobo Lurker: We have number 4 If we get four characters, this game will be done with just that. So we just need characters and can get moving.

Dralon Xitz
    Male Human
    Soldier 1 (Starfighter Command)
    Age 23
    5'9
    150 Pounds
    Black Hair, Blue Eyes

STR: 11 (+0)
    DEX: 17 (+3)
    CON: 14 (+2)
    INT: 14 (+2)
    WIS: 12 (+1)
    CHA: 10 (+0)

Wounds 14
    Defense 16

BAB +1

Initiaite +3

Fortitude: +4
    Reflex: +3
    Will: +1

Grapple: +1

Melee Bonus +1
    Ranged Bonus +3

Astogate: +8
    Computer Use: +8
    Intimidate: +4
    Knowledge(Starships): +6
    Pilot: +11
    Repair: +6

DL44 Blaster Pistol
    2d6 Damage
    +4 Bonus
    Critical 20

Feats:
    Armor Proficiency(Light)
    Spacer
    Starship Operation(Starfighter)

Background

Born on the mighty planet of Corellia, in the great capital of Coronet, Dralon Xitz is the son of Admiral Typhora Xitz. From birth, Dralon always showed an amazing proficiency with aircraft, starting with small airspeeders as he raced his friends in the dangerous Agrilat Crystal Swamps of the North, manuvering them with amazing speed. At age 17, he used his father's influence to get access to a TIE Infiltrator stored at a base in Kor Vella. He took to the great area of Space, and was completing amazing manuevers. Since his father was away at duty, he decided to explore, pushing his TIE into Hyperdrive and flew far away to a region of space near Rodia. But as he arrived, he found himself in the middle of a massive battle between a Rebel Squadron and the 111th TIE Division.

Unable to make a clean escape jump, he developed an instant sense of Imperial Patriotism and engaged the Rebels, shooting down 4 before the battle was over. When the lasers finally went to peace, he was approached by the Victory Star Destroyer Justice and was hailed by the Commanding Officer. His name, Capt. Janeor.

Jaenor was awestruck by the pilot's performance, and even more when he found out it was a mere boy behind the seat. Dralon was worried beyond imagination that it was inevitable that his father would find out. But In gratitude of his service, Jaenor told Admiral Xitz that his son was passing through on a pleasure cruise and saw the battle erupt. Filled with his Imperial Sense of Duty, he manned a flight suit, got into a damaged Interceptor that the pilot had died in, and took down 4 X-Wings.

When the Admiral found out, he was extremely proud of his son, and his son was equally proud. He was honored to allow his son into the Imperial Naval Academy to learn to be an officer, where he then procided to TIE Training. After many years of training, Dralon graduated top of his class, where he now serves the Empire behind his TIE Interceptor.

(OOC: Also, can someone give me the stats for the Interceptor. I have the TIE Fighter, but I can't find the Interceptor in any of my books.)
    "People are always asking me what my lyrics mean. Well I say what any decent poet would say if you dared ask him to analyse his work: if you see it, darling, then it's there."-Freddie Mercury

Novice (Lvl 1)

My communities:

Quote Originally Posted by DralonXitz
    (OOC: Also, can someone give me the stats for the Interceptor. I have the TIE Fighter, but I can't find the Interceptor in any of my books.)
    The stats are in Starships of the Galaxy. I'll get them to you so you can put your own pilot mods, etc in there sometime tommorrow.

Both are looking good! I actually didn't expect to see anyone go for Stormtrooper. So there's a nice surprise

Only thing...Dralon, when I set up the RG(again, something I'll be doing tommorrow) could you use the character form I posted? Easier for me with everything on the same one.

To use a very bad analogy...

You'd be surprised what one little indian in a tribe full of cheifs can get done. Besides, with all these officers walking around, they need someone to order around...

Comments: Well, I just looked at the book and I see that I confused the "pick any three skills" rule from Grim Tales/D20 Modern with the Soldier class. I'll try to post a rework later... long day at work today (yeah, I put in a 10-hour shift last night and now, 5 hours later, I'm doing another 10-hour shift).
    Last edited by Lobo Lurker; Saturday, 30th October, 2004 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Further Commentary

Novice (Lvl 1)

My communities:

First off...Dralon, here are the TIE Interceptor stats:
    -Place these stats at the end of your character sheet, and make sure to insert your Pilot mod in place of the Crew modifier

Sienar Fleet Systems TIE Interceptor:
    Class: Starfighter;Size:Diminuitive(6.6m long);Initiative: +? (+4 size, +? Crew);Crew: 1( +?);Passengers: None;Cargo Capacity: 75kg;Consumables: 2 days;Hyperdrive: None;Max Speed: Ramming(+2, 12 Squares);Atmospheric Speed: 1,250km/h (21 Squares);Maneuver: +? (+4 Size, +? Crew, +2 Engine Quality);Defense: 24 (+4 Size, +10 Armor);Shield Points: 0;Hull Points: 90 (DR 10)
    -Weapon: Laser Cannons (4 fire-linked);Fire Arc: Front;Attack Bonus: +? (+4 Size, +? Crew, +6 Fire Control, +2 Equipment);Damage: 6d10x2;Range Mods: PB -2, S -4, M/L n/a

...and, on the note of the RG. We have one up for approved characters now:
    http://www.enworld.org/forums/showth...84#post1829284

Registered User COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Novice (Lvl 1)

° Ignore Veritas
    I wouldn't mind taking the last slot if you're willing.
    I've been roleplaying since 1978 and GMing Star Wars (in both d6 and d20 form) since 1995, and I'm an avid Star Wars fan.

If it's cool with you, I think I'll play a 3rd level ISB agent.

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast