Galactic Empire: Serving the New Order(Full)

-Did you add in the -2 to Class Defense for multiclassing?

yes. +3, +3 [-2] = +4

-Important Note: You are not actually proficient with either the blaster or the vibrodagger.
See above!

The Other Librarian said:
Actually, I missed the fact that the Noble gets Blaster pistols WPG as a starting feat, so He's ok in that regard.
Just leaves the vibrodagger, then. :) You can still use it at a -4 penalty, but you don't have to take it if that's not something you want to deal with.

AMG

I may just ignore the vibrodagger. I don't see him jumping into melee. That's what the dullards in shiny white are for. :)

I was wondering though, should I drop a level of noble for a level in soldier? Would that be more in line with Mil-Int training? Either way is fine with me, but I would prefer his class choices to represent his division as accurately as possible.

If I choose not to use the vibrodagger, can I substitute equipment of equal value or thereabouts?

Oh and Yangnome, some rivalry sounds like it might be fun. Looking forward to seeing everyone else's characters.

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Count me in???

Count me in if you've got space. ^_^

I'll post later with concept (working at the moment... darn vacation coverage).

And here's Archimedes (this is incomplete 'cause I don't have my books here at work... I'll fix it up when I get home):

Code:
[B]Name:[/B] Archimedes Daxson
[B]Class:[/B] Soldier 3 (Storm Trooper)
[B]Race:[/B] Human
[B]Size:[/B] Medium (+0)
[B]Gender:[/B] Male

[B]Str:[/B] 14 +2      [B]Level:[/B] 3        [B]XP:[/B] 3,000
[B]Dex:[/B] 14 +2      [B]BAB:[/B] +3         [B]WP:[/B] 12
[B]Con:[/B] 12 +1      [B]Grapple:[/B] +5     [B]VP:[/B] 26 (3d10+3)
[B]Int:[/B] 13 +1      [B]Speed:[/B] 8m      [B]Current VP/WP:[/B] ?/12
[B]Wis:[/B] 12 +1      [B]Init:[/B] +2        [B]Force Points:[/B] 3
[B]Cha:[/B] 8 -1       [B]ACP:[/B] -2         [B]Reputation:[/B] +1

[B]Base  Class Dex  Size   Nat  Misc  Total[/B]
[B]Defense:[/B]       10    +4    +2    +0    +0    +6    16
[B]Touch:[/B] 16              [B]Flatfooted:[/B] 14
[B]Armor DR:[/B] 5

[B]Base   Mod  Misc  Total[/B]
[B]Fort:[/B]                 3    +1     +0     +4  (+2 to resist hostile environs)
[B]Ref:[/B]                  1    +2     +0     +3
[B]Will:[/B]                 1    +1     +0     +2

[B]Weapon                  Attack   Damage     Critical[/B]
MW Blaster Rifle             +6     3d8+1     19-Stun DC 19 (Energy; Multifire)
  - Rapid Shot (-2)          +4/+4
  - and Multifire (-4)       +2/+2/+2
Frag Grenade (4m blast)      +5     4d6+1     20-(Slashing)
Vibroblade                   +5     2d6+2     20-(Slashing)
Blaster Pistol               +5     3d6+0     20-Stun DC 15 (Energy)

[B]Languages:[/B]
[i]Speak:[/i] Basic
[i]Read/Write:[/i] Basic

[B]Faction Sympathies:[/B] +1

[B]Abilities:[/B] +4 skill points @ 1st level, +1 skill point per level, +1 feat @ 1st level, Immunity (bribery, blackmailing, seducement), Obedient to the Emperor, +2 Search & Spot Checks

[B]Feats:[/B] WGP (simple), WGP (blaster pistols), WGP (blaster rifles), WGP (heavy), WGP (vibro), AP (light), AP (medium), AP (powered), Point-Blank Shot, Rapid Shot, Multishot

[B]Skill Points:[/B] 36             [B]Max Ranks:[/B] 6/3
[B]Skills                   Ranks  Mod  Misc  Total[/B]
Computer Use                 +6   +1   +0   +7
Demolitions                  +6   +1   +0   +7
Intimidate                   +6   +0   +0   +6
Knowledge (tactics)          +4   +1   +0   +7
Knowledge (new order)        +2   +1   +0   +3
Profession (stormtrooper)    +4   +1   +5   +7
Repair                       +4   +2   +0   +6
Treat Injury                 +4   +1   +0   +5
cc Search                    +0   +1   +2   +3
cc Spot                      +0   +1   +4   +5
cc Listen                    +0   +1   +2   +3

[B]Equipment:               Cost  Weight[/B]
MW Blaster Rifle           2,000cr   4.5kg
(4) Frag Grenades            500cr   0.5kg
Stormtrooper Armor         8,000cr    16kg
Vibroblade                   200cr   1.8kg
Blaster Pistol               500cr     1kg
Comlink                      200cr   0.1kg
(4) Power Packs              100cr   0.4kg
Field Kit                  1,000cr    10kg
(2) Medpacks                 200cr   2.4kg
Medkit                        25cr     1kg
Utility Belt              [B]??[/B]cr   [B]??[/B]kg
  - [I]what does this do?[/I]

[B]Total Weight:[/B] 37.7kg      [B]Money:[/B] 75cr

[B]Lgt   Med   Hvy  Lift  Push[/B]
[B]Max Weight:[/B]               29kg   58kg   87.5kg   175kg   437.5kg 

[B]Age:[/B] 19 years old
[B]Height:[/B] 6'7"
[B]Weight:[/B] 258lb
[B]Eyes:[/B] Brown
[B]Hair:[/B] Black
[B]Skin:[/B] Dark, almost purple (He's a black dude)

[B]Appearance:[/B] Just a hair under 7 feet, darkskinned, and wide-shouldered, Archimedes strikes an imposing figure. His StormTrooper training has left him with a heroic physique and he's quite handsome... but his childhood traumas manifest themselves in an inability to relate to the problems of others. He mentally defends himself from the loss of others by not forming personal relationships. Assuming he survives, he will quite likely be "...married to the Corps."

[B]Background:[/B] Hailing from a backwater isolated planet on the galactic rim, Archimedes spent his childhood scrubbing out an existance on a heavily forested planet. His family, along with 13 others were the survivors of a rogue meteor that holed thier spacetransport before he was born. The humans, all but one, were quickly enslaved by a brutal primative species that regularly sacrificed the humans and other animals to thier gods.

Achimedes grew up hating his captors and when the opportunity arose to escape into the wilderness, he took it. He lasted for 6 days on his own, before a large pack of lizards found him sleeping on the forest floor... that might have been the end of him, but Archimedes saw them coming and fended them off with a sturdy branch. If the lone unenslaved human had not been shadowing the lizard-pack that night, Archimedes might very well have died an ignoble death. But he was, and thus Archimedes found a new mentor. The old-timer claimed to have fought during the clone wars in the Grand Army of the Republic where he learned his survival skills. 

Dax, as the old-timer called himself, kept Archimedes alive in the wilds and also schooled him in the art of fighting and service/worship of the Emperor. They passed a good 7 years this way; Dax teaching him to read, write, hunt, and the art of war; Archimedes doing Dax's grunt work (firewood, fishing, water, cleaning, etc). 

When Archimedes came of age, he outlined to Dax a plan to rescue the others. While doubtful, and generally not holding a high opinion of the unbelievers, Dax agreed to help. They struck in the dead of night, using Dax's repaired blasters and his last power packs, they slaughtered the primatives... only to discover that the rest of the humans had already been killed. Archimedes swore, upon the bones of his mother and sister, that he'd never let anything like this happen anyone else if he could help it.

Dax found some of the spacecraft wreckage while they were looting the village for supplies and managed to get the hyperspace transmitter working. He sent out an SOS and 8 months later, they were saved.

Dax adopted Archimedes and took him to Corusant, his home world where he could teach him proper respect for the Emperor. Due to Dax's teaching and Archimedes' work ethic, he quickly mastered his basic school-work and finished high-school. In his mind, there was really no question of what he'd do with his life. Dax's training and the Emperor's blessing had kept Archimedes alive for more than 10 years in the wilderness, and he nearly wept with pride when he saw the processions of Storm Troopers parading through the plazas of Corusant on Imperial Holidays. Like his adopted "father", Archimedes would become a Storm Trooper.

A testament to his early enslavement, escape, and forced wilderness survival, Archimedes scored high on his aptitude tests and graduated near the top of his class, especially in regards to marksmanship and indoctrination. This, along with his test results and a good nudging from Dax's fleet contact, ensured he'd be assigned to the 5th Fleet Krayt Dragons.

Currently, he's just finished up his training and has been assigned to the 5th fleet due to some strings pulled by Dax's old friends (unbeknownst to Archimedes). He generally holds a very low opinion of non-humans due to his early experiences but with grudgingly work with them. As far as he's concerned, the Emperor's word is law and his every action hallowed. If he has decreed that non-humans should be opressed, Archimedes will be at the forefront of his opressors. He will not hesitate to kill any non-human he finds physically abusing a human.

Last edited:

Other Librarian: If you want to ignore the vibrodagger, just take half the credits and add that to your total. As for class question...since your part of Intel and not the ISB, I'd suggest sticking with Noble. It fits both, but Soldier would probably have more of an ISB leaning(or Navy,etc).

Lobo Lurker: We have number 4 :) If we get four characters, this game will be done with just that. So we just need characters and can get moving.

DralonXitz

First Post
Dralon Xitz
Male Human
Soldier 1 (Starfighter Command)
Age 23
5'9
150 Pounds
Black Hair, Blue Eyes

STR: 11 (+0)
DEX: 17 (+3)
CON: 14 (+2)
INT: 14 (+2)
WIS: 12 (+1)
CHA: 10 (+0)

Wounds 14
Defense 16

BAB +1

Initiaite +3

Fortitude: +4
Reflex: +3
Will: +1

Grapple: +1

Melee Bonus +1
Ranged Bonus +3

Astogate: +8
Computer Use: +8
Intimidate: +4
Knowledge(Starships): +6
Pilot: +11
Repair: +6

DL44 Blaster Pistol
2d6 Damage
+4 Bonus
Critical 20

Feats:
Armor Proficiency(Light)
Spacer
Starship Operation(Starfighter)

Background

Born on the mighty planet of Corellia, in the great capital of Coronet, Dralon Xitz is the son of Admiral Typhora Xitz. From birth, Dralon always showed an amazing proficiency with aircraft, starting with small airspeeders as he raced his friends in the dangerous Agrilat Crystal Swamps of the North, manuvering them with amazing speed. At age 17, he used his father's influence to get access to a TIE Infiltrator stored at a base in Kor Vella. He took to the great area of Space, and was completing amazing manuevers. Since his father was away at duty, he decided to explore, pushing his TIE into Hyperdrive and flew far away to a region of space near Rodia. But as he arrived, he found himself in the middle of a massive battle between a Rebel Squadron and the 111th TIE Division.

Unable to make a clean escape jump, he developed an instant sense of Imperial Patriotism and engaged the Rebels, shooting down 4 before the battle was over. When the lasers finally went to peace, he was approached by the Victory Star Destroyer Justice and was hailed by the Commanding Officer. His name, Capt. Janeor.

Jaenor was awestruck by the pilot's performance, and even more when he found out it was a mere boy behind the seat. Dralon was worried beyond imagination that it was inevitable that his father would find out. But In gratitude of his service, Jaenor told Admiral Xitz that his son was passing through on a pleasure cruise and saw the battle erupt. Filled with his Imperial Sense of Duty, he manned a flight suit, got into a damaged Interceptor that the pilot had died in, and took down 4 X-Wings.

When the Admiral found out, he was extremely proud of his son, and his son was equally proud. He was honored to allow his son into the Imperial Naval Academy to learn to be an officer, where he then procided to TIE Training. After many years of training, Dralon graduated top of his class, where he now serves the Empire behind his TIE Interceptor.

(OOC: Also, can someone give me the stats for the Interceptor. I have the TIE Fighter, but I can't find the Interceptor in any of my books.)

DralonXitz said:
(OOC: Also, can someone give me the stats for the Interceptor. I have the TIE Fighter, but I can't find the Interceptor in any of my books.)

The stats are in Starships of the Galaxy. I'll get them to you so you can put your own pilot mods, etc in there sometime tommorrow.

Both are looking good! I actually didn't expect to see anyone go for Stormtrooper. So there's a nice surprise :)

Only thing...Dralon, when I set up the RG(again, something I'll be doing tommorrow) could you use the character form I posted? Easier for me with everything on the same one.

Lobo Lurker

First Post
To use a very bad analogy...

You'd be surprised what one little indian in a tribe full of cheifs can get done. ;) Besides, with all these officers walking around, they need someone to order around... :D

Comments: Well, I just looked at the book and I see that I confused the "pick any three skills" rule from Grim Tales/D20 Modern with the Soldier class. I'll try to post a rework later... long day at work today (yeah, I put in a 10-hour shift last night and now, 5 hours later, I'm doing another 10-hour shift). :p

Last edited:

First off...Dralon, here are the TIE Interceptor stats:
-Place these stats at the end of your character sheet, and make sure to insert your Pilot mod in place of the Crew modifier

Sienar Fleet Systems TIE Interceptor:
Class: Starfighter;Size:Diminuitive(6.6m long);Initiative: +? (+4 size, +? Crew);Crew: 1( +?);Passengers: None;Cargo Capacity: 75kg;Consumables: 2 days;Hyperdrive: None;Max Speed: Ramming(+2, 12 Squares);Atmospheric Speed: 1,250km/h (21 Squares);Maneuver: +? (+4 Size, +? Crew, +2 Engine Quality);Defense: 24 (+4 Size, +10 Armor);Shield Points: 0;Hull Points: 90 (DR 10)
-Weapon: Laser Cannons (4 fire-linked);Fire Arc: Front;Attack Bonus: +? (+4 Size, +? Crew, +6 Fire Control, +2 Equipment);Damage: 6d10x2;Range Mods: PB -2, S -4, M/L n/a

...and, on the note of the RG. We have one up for approved characters now:
http://www.enworld.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1829284#post1829284

Veritas

First Post
I wouldn't mind taking the last slot if you're willing.
I've been roleplaying since 1978 and GMing Star Wars (in both d6 and d20 form) since 1995, and I'm an avid Star Wars fan.

If it's cool with you, I think I'll play a 3rd level ISB agent.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases