Team: TITAN, Class of 2004

Karl Green

First Post
TITAN campus, 12:01pm, Oct 29th 2004. the Residency

Lunch is starting to break up, as some of the students start wondering off. Smiling over at Terra, Argent saying "So you guys want to go play some b-ball? I pretty much suck at it but Risk here is some expert in pretty much anything and everything athletic. We will have to watch him"

Beast Boy smiles over at Terra and shrugs his shoulders.

Aqualad stands and heads for his room.

Starfire is still asking Batgirl questions here and there, not really noticing that Batgirl is not answering.

Impulse seems to have disappeared.

Nightwing and Red Tornado stick around to answer any questions

Radiant

First Post
Batgirl (Cassandra)

DocHazard said:
Robin still survey’s the group at hand. Arsenal is cocky, but he’s good…I’ll give him that. Batgirl is a bit…I dunno, off. But, it’s nice to have someone else in the ‘family’ here.

Tim turns to her and says, “So, umm…you don’t talk much, huh? I can see that, this isn’t the most comfortable place for people like us. I mean sure, we can’t lift mountains or anything, but we can go toe to toe with those other guys any day. You’d think that would afford us a bit more respect. Something tells me that you and I (and maybe Arsenal) are going to have to stick together.” Tim gives the warmest smile he’s capable of and waits for Batgirl’s response.

"Yes."
Cassandra doesn't explain to which part of Robins words that yes belongs but she returns his smile and carefully pats him on the shoulder.
She doesn't make much sense but at least she likes him. In her mind she allready pictures the man the boy will become and sees something very close to Batman.
As quick as it appeared her smile vanishes and she cleans her place at the table. Picking up her bag she heads for Nightwing.
"My room?"

Last edited:

Kevin Perrine

First Post
Karl Green said:
Lunch is starting to break up, as some of the students start wondering off. Smiling over at Terra, Argent saying "So you guys want to go play some b-ball? I pretty much suck at it but Risk here is some expert in pretty much anything and everything athletic. We will have to watch him"

Beast Boy smiles over at Terra and shrugs his shoulders.

looking over at Beast Boy...
"sure, Ah'm game - you in Green?"

walking toward the direction of the courts Terra gets a sly look on her face and says............
"this IS a open powers, right??..."

Karl Green

First Post
TITAN campus, 12:01pm, Oct 29th 2004. the Residency

Nightwing, smiling, looks to Batgirl and says "I am sure Starfire here would like to show you your room, as she is your new roommate"

Starfire's eyes light up "Oh yes I would love to. Come Cassandra, let me help you with your bags. Not many... did you bring anything more?"

Argent laughs and says "Of course Tara, full powers... now I don't think their court is going to last to long... maybe with your abilities you can put it back to normal when we are done. Otherwise they will not let us play there to much I be a thinking"

Risk smiles a charming, football player smile and says "Maybe we should not use our powers... I mean after all I would have an unfair advantage over all of you... I am the best of the best after all..."

Argent rolls her eyes and says "In your own mind only..." and then in a funny voice she tries her best impression of his voice..."'Oh look at me girls of the world, I am wonderboy, master of all that I see and the best that there ever was... woo and swoon and look at me'"

Risk says "I don't sound like that..."

Beast Boy thinks and says "Lets see I could be a kangaroo or maybe a elephant… not they suck at basketball… ah maybe a gorilla… ya…"

Radiant

First Post
Cassandra

Karl Green said:
Nightwing, smiling, looks to Batgirl and says "I am sure Starfire here would like to show you your room, as she is your new roommate"

Starfire's eyes light up "Oh yes I would love to. Come Cassandra, let me help you with your bags. Not many... did you bring anything more?"

Looking at the one sports bag that contains all her possesiosn Cassandra shrugs. It containes four sets of spare clothes, almost the same that she's wearing, plus the ultra-effectively packed costume Batman gave her. The belt with then nifty blades and ropes is easily dangling at her side, allways ready for immediate use. With a nod towards Nightwing she follows Starfire.

Elfy

First Post
Wonder Girl

Cassie shifts position and renews working on finishing up her strawberry ice cream as Don and Hank have a brother moment. She scans the room once over as she eats, noting those leaving and those grouping. She makes short work of her remaining dessert, daps her mouth with a napkin, and rises to stand, with her bowl, spoon, and napkin in hand.

She says to Don and Hank, "I’ll leave you two to catch up on things. Later," and offers them a casual wave with her free hand while walking away from them over to give her used dish and spoon to the dishwasher attendant. She then tosses her used napkin away in a trash receptacle and looks over at Garfield and Tara.

She walks over to Garfield and Tara, coming right behind, and in between, them as they stand up. She smiles, and, in an effort to show Tara that she’s not some snobby princess stuck up on some high-horse, she slides one arm first behind Garfield’s back, grabbing his distant shoulder with her hand, and saying, "So, Rhino Boy," as she scrunches him up against her, while similarly sliding her other arm across Tara’s back, grabbing her distant shoulder while continuing, "and Little Terror," as she scrunches her up against her.

She continues, "You two are video game whizzes, right? Maybe after you play some B-ball with the others, you can show me what you’ve got...," pausing and eyeing Tara before continuing, "unless you’re afraid of getting whooped?"

Kevin Perrine

First Post
Terra

WONDERGIRL said:
She smiles, and, in an effort to show Tara that she’s not some snobby princess stuck up on some high-horse, she slides one arm first behind Garfield’s back, grabbing his distant shoulder with her hand, and saying, "So, Rhino Boy," as she scrunches him up against her, while similarly sliding her other arm across Tara’s back, grabbing her distant shoulder while continuing, "and Little Terror," as she scrunches her up against her.

She continues, "You two are video game whizzes, right? Maybe after you play some B-ball with the others, you can show me what you’ve got...," pausing and eyeing Tara before continuing, "unless you’re afraid of getting whooped?"

"GIT OFF!!!..."
Terra quips not taking a liking to being pushed or pulled around by the stronger girl nor being called "afraid"...
She spins away into a semi-punch-ready stance - bent knees, one hand forward, the other back... She squints and the ground begins to shake in the immediate area between her and Cassie.
Ready at any second to show WonderGirl just who should be afraid!

[Possible ACTION: If Terra senses any real hostile stuff or gets challenged too much she'll try to immediately slam up a barrier of earth acting as both an attack and a wall between the girls. (like a fist shooting up from the ground, but not in the shape of a fist)]

[OOC: just so you guys know, I don't intend to be trying to start a fight or anything, all the time... I just can't imagine anything else Terra would do. I imagine her being right on the edge and not wanting to look weak, but she'll back down if given an opportunity to not look bad... It's more posturing than anything else.]

Elfy

First Post
Wonder Girl

Cassie looks surprised as Tara takes her intended friendly gesture to the opposite effect, but then smiles in a friendly manner as she lowers the arm that Tara pulled away from down, placing her palm on her hip momentarily, before sliding her other hand off of Garfield and taking a few steps to the side away from him, just in case Tara feels the need to throw down anyway.

She says, "I was just being friendly, but I guess you’re too good to play video games with an amateur video gamer like me. I thought it sounded like fun." She starts walking away, since Tara seems not interested in a friend right now, towards the room exit.

Kevin Perrine

First Post
Terra

Elfy said:
She says, "I was just being friendly, but I guess you’re too good to play video games with an amateur video gamer like me. I thought it sounded like fun." She starts walking away, since Tara seems not interested in a friend right now, towards the room exit.

"ummm, wait... Ca-Cassie...? Ya wanna come play some basketball with us? Video Games are best for rainy days and nighttime..."
Tara says in a tone denoting her apology......
The ground quickly settles and Tara ends up looking down holding her left arm with her right kicking some gravel with her tennisshoes.

Elfy

First Post
Wonder Girl

Cassie stops walking as Tara speaks up, and looks back over her shoulder towards her. She casually swipes her hand up across her cheek and, with her fingers, she pushes a lock of her blonde hair that was partially obscuring her vision back over her shoulder and out of her way. She casts a friendly smile back at Tara as she asks, "Are you sure it's okay? I’m not very good at it, and I don’t want to be a burden, but I can try. Maybe you can show me how to get better at it?"

Last edited:

Remove ads