This kid has some real balls.

nick2

Explorer
And the guy's pleading innocent?
I'm sure in some vague, twisted way, you could justify killing your wife, but trying to kill your defenseless child? At least he tried to get help for him, if that means anything. Makes you wonder about people sometimes, how they can do such horrible things to each other.

Turanil

First Post
What a sad story. I guess this boy will need psychological assistance sometimes in his life, because living with such a memory can only kill something deep inside. Is this not what the boy said anyway "my father killed me". I suggest people whho don't like horrid stories, not read this one. I would have liked not read it.

Angcuru

First Post
Hell yes this kid will need psychological help. Wouldn't be surprised of he eventually goes on a killing spree of his own. Kids who have sexual experiences too early frequently become rapists and prostitues. Kids who experience horrible trauma and violence are just the types that become your 'classic psycho killers'. And believe it or not, most serial killers actually WANT to be caught. Ted Bundee, Jeffrey Dahmer, the list goes on.

I worry for this kid.

Brennin Magalus

First Post
Angcuru said:
Hell yes this kid will need psychological help. Wouldn't be surprised of he eventually goes on a killing spree of his own. Kids who have sexual experiences too early frequently become rapists and prostitues. Kids who experience horrible trauma and violence are just the types that become your 'classic psycho killers'. And believe it or not, most serial killers actually WANT to be caught. Ted Bundee, Jeffrey Dahmer, the list goes on.

I worry for this kid.

That is a gross generalization that only serves to detract from the child's remarkable courage and presence of mind.

Angcuru

First Post
Brennin Magalus said:
That is a gross generalization that only serves to detract from the child's remarkable courage and presence of mind.
If that's what you want to think. The kid's brave, but he's still going to need help.

LightPhoenix

First Post
Angcuru said:
If that's what you want to think. The kid's brave, but he's still going to need help.
No doubt he's going to need serious help. That's not up for debate.

However, labelling him as a future mass murderer is rather fatalistic, especially since the kid managed to call 911 and get help, against all odds. I too find it rather diminishing of his courage to blithely write him off as a future killer.

aurance

Explorer
LightPhoenix said:
No doubt he's going to need serious help. That's not up for debate.

However, labelling him as a future mass murderer is rather fatalistic, especially since the kid managed to call 911 and get help, against all odds. I too find it rather diminishing of his courage to blithely write him off as a future killer.

I agree. Sociopathic criminals tend to have childhood trauma, but the reverse isn't automatically true, by far; most people with childhood trauma don't grow up to become horrendous criminals. It's sensationalistic and useless to label this child's future before it has happened.

Angcuru

First Post
I'm not saying the kid's going to be a murderer or anything of the sort. I just pointed out the first thing that came to mind, which was a possibility.

Algolei

Explorer
Jeez, Angcuru, are you sure you're not a dire wildebeast? :p

Lots of people survive horrible things without going crazy. The kid was "calm" due to the trauma, and it's the trauma that will probably protect his mind.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases