Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil

The man looked at Tanya with sharp eye, looking up at her in a way that seemed a bit overdramatic. He winced slightly at an off tune note from the man in the back, but then kept his attention on Tanya.

"You're not from around here," he said in a gruff voice, "Don't get many travelers these days."

The woman behind the counter gave Jerrick a short, slightly annoyed look, and said simply, "You want something or not?"

((Krog: Nothing new to see beyond what's already been mentioned.))

jpwic

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
The man looked at Tanya with sharp eye, looking up at her in a way that seemed a bit overdramatic. He winced slightly at an off tune note from the man in the back, but then kept his attention on Tanya.

"You're not from around here," he said in a gruff voice, "Don't get many travelers these days."

"In fact we just arrived. By the way, my name is Tanya it is a pleasure to meet you. " Tanya greets the stranger, "How come everyone seems to be so jumpy around here? Is something happening?"

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Jerrick straightens slowly up off of the counter, his eyebrows twitching slightly in surprise at the woman's abruptness. He mentally shrugs, respectful of whatever desire she might have to keep things brief. Perhaps she is simply having a bad day.

"Two rooms for me and my friends," he says. "I don't know how long we'll be staying."

ooc: I just realized... since he has no cash, I'm guessing that the others pay for the room? :p

The man across from Tanya leaned back slightly, giving her the same critical look, "Nobody's jumpy around here. People are quiet as ever. 'Cept up at Terrigan's tavern. There's a fight up in that shack every week. Man doesn't know how to run a clean place."

The woman behind the counter leaned back some, not seeming to be paying all that much attention to him, "Three gold a night for a private room. Another gold piece if you want a key to lock it."

Ferrix

Explorer
Hearing the utterly outrageous cost of the room Hedwan perks up, perhaps the poverty Jerrick maintains could help us lower that price.

jpwic

First Post
Getting over that little misstep Tanya continues one, "So other then the fights over at Terrigan's os there anything else happening around town? I heard that this town was the site of a big battle a few years back, but I don't really know this area all that well."

"Nothing happening here at all," the man said to Tanya, though something about him was coming off as at least a little bit sinister. Probably the tone of his voice and the pauses he took in speaking, "People just living their lives and dealing with the simple growing pains of normal towns."

DarkMaster

First Post
Kror addressing the gnome who seems to be the closet one to his position.

"Hedwan, let's head for the Terrigan's tavern, seems there's a bit more action ov'ther"

jpwic

First Post
"Kror come over here for a minute, I need your help for a second." Tanya says to him.

"You see, I don't like the tone of your voice so I think you may be hiding something from. I don't want to cause any trouble but I do need information. So you were saying something about there being no trouble here?" she says turning back to the man.

DarkMaster

First Post
OOC Oups just realised that it's Krog not Kror.

Krog not really at ease with Tanya's game, follows her without saying a word. He usually lose a lot of his intimidating power when he opens it.

While playing Tanya's game Krog will take the opportunity to observe the man carefully. He will try to notice anything that could be a magical items, weapons or anything else that could be interesting.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases