Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil

((Jerrick, Krog, and Hedwan:
During the time between leaving the Welcome Wench and Terrigans, it takes about two hours of talking to people to get a little news on what's going on. Generally, there's nothing of interest going on, as many people mention the Hobgoblin raids stopped months ago after they were dealt with. Beyond that, a few fights at Terrigan's(which has a reputation of being crude and badly kept) and a few mention the old moathouse, though its said to be quiet as ever.
))

Jerrick, Krog, Hedwan:

It took two hours, but eventually the three found themselves within the small, dark, and generally bad smelling single room of Terrigan's Tavern. A couple of rough looking patrons sit at old tables with large sized tankards in thier hands. Behind a small counter on the opposite side of the room, stands a tired looking older man who doesn't take any notice of your entering.

Tanya:

Just outside the northern edge of the village, you find a large section of trees that seems to have been cut into an arch like shape. Beyond it, many pathways can be seen, grown out through trees, shrubs, and other large amounts of plants. A fairly large, grey furred wolf can be seen walking down one of the paths, and when it catches sight of you, simply stops, sits down, and tilts its head curiously.

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Jerrick grins at Krog's entry, and at the bar itself. His kind of place. He makes a similar request, albiet at a reduced volume.

ooc: Layout? Notable buildings? Temples? Shops?

jpwic

First Post
"Hello, my name is Tanya Greenfingers. I have come to see Jaroo. I feel the need to pray and perhaps ask some questions." Tanya asks of the grey wolf and waits to see if it lets her past.

((Jerrick and co: Sorry for not listing basic buidlings. Being half sick I forget things so don't feel bad poking things like that out of me. Basic stuff in the town: Usual things such as blacksmith, a weaver, tailor, stables, brewery, a scrollmaker, a potion shop, the large keep where the town leaders reside, a large mill on the small river that runs through the town, plus a few other basics. Temple wise, there is a small Temple of Ehlonna, a larger Temple of Pelor, and a more central Church of St. Cuthbert.

...I'd scan the map if I could, but scanner is giving me trouble, so you'll have to live with "these things exist" type situation.))

The man behind the counter gives Krog a look over, shrugs and gets out a large tankard and fills it to the top with ale, sliding it over to him, "Two copper."

As the man gets together another for Jerrick, Krog sees that the others in the place didn't take much notice of his loud voice, ignoring him just as much as they had when he'd entered.

Tanya:

The wolf tilts its head a little more, makes an interesting soft noise, then gets up and trots off back down the path it had come from, glancing over its shoulder a moment before rounding a corner out of sight.

jpwic

First Post
Tanya follows the grey wolf down the path. "Come along Paw, maybe if you ask nicely that fellow over there will get you a snack." Tanya says and chuckles to herself.

DarkMaster

First Post
Krog grabs the tankyard and scratch his head he doesn't understand why nobody reacted.

He then ask the barman. "Hey Bartender, you know a guy named Emlo ... wait Elmo I think talking loud hoping others in the tavern will hear him.

OOC Thomas Hobbes hope Krog don't destroy any hopes of gathering valid information for Jerrick

Tanya:

The wolf stayed in view just enough for you to see which turns to take in the ever thickening plantlife. In a few minutes, you find yourself in an interesting almost dome shaped collections of trees and shrubs. On the ground is a small hut, sitting next to it is the wolf, and a young human man with blonde hair. He widens his eyes at seeing you, and stands up with a smile, "Oh, hello! We do not get many...uh...visitors here anymore."

Krog and Co:

The bartender smiles at the mention of Elmo and nods, "Aye, I know the Captain fairly well. He's a good man. What'cha lookin around for him for?"

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
"... might 'ave a word or two on local events," Jerrick continues, more-or-less smoothly. "As you might've guessed, we're new 'round here. You know the type," he continues, "damn fools willing to risk death for glory and a pile of treasure." He gives a tight smile. He brags well; whatever his own motives, and you can't relate to people in a bar like this talkng about duty, sacrafice, and protection of the innocent. The beer was similar- he'd forsworn the damn stuff years ago, but some places you'd get kicked out asking for water. Krog would pick up the small tab and, eventually, drink the beer.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases